DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning all, weigh in day, 2 and a half pounds down, delighted with that, two mini goals achieved, reached 4 stone loss and am in the 13's also on track for my 7 week challenge with half a pound spare which is good and I am flying to London on Monday for a meeting so might not be able to stay on track 100%.

Have the OH's gran kids so bringing them to the park might go for a walk while they are in the play ground.

hope you all have a good day.

Polly

Poly well done. you are doing great.

welcome all newbies.

Have a lovely day everyone and I try to catch up properly later on.

hi all!

im starting sw officially on monday but at the moment i dont know whether to go to a group or do it from home. i have done it before in 2012 so i have the books but obviously will struggle with syn values so may buy a food directory off ebay to help. i was wondering how you all manage from home with working out the syn values?

Also the reason im starting monday is because we are going out to frankie and bennies tonight with some friends (been booked for ages!) and then tomorrow we are out for sunday lunch (not a restaurant, a family member is cooking and he doesnt do healthy cooking!) so i thought it best to start monday.

looking forward to speaking with you all xxx

Grannie hope the council sort out a lovely ground floor flat for you. That bacon joint diet coke sounds nice. Did not think much of diet chicken that everyone was raving about. Now I have changed the recipe and use honey (1 tsp is 1/2 syn for country & 1 syn for ordianry) instead of diet coke.

Grannie hope the council sort out a lovely ground floor flat for you. That bacon joint diet coke sounds nice. Did not think much of diet chicken that everyone was raving about. Now I have changed the recipe and use honey (1 tsp is 1/2 syn for country & 1 syn for ordianry) instead of diet coke.

Sounds B-E-A-U-T!

But disappointed.

9.5lb loss last week. STS this week.

Need to ring a few changes. Main thing is breakfast. I need to push myself to have a decent brekkie. Mostly fruit & yogurt.. Don't really like cereal & don't always gave time for a cooked breakfast.

Also I don't like milk except in tea. Don't always manage my full milk allowance for that reason.

A few ideas on how I can sort myself out would be apperciated.

But disappointed.

9.5lb loss last week. STS this week.

Need to ring a few changes. Main thing is breakfast. I need to push myself to have a decent brekkie. Mostly fruit & yogurt.. Don't really like cereal & don't always gave time for a cooked breakfast.

Also I don't like milk except in tea. Don't always manage my full milk allowance for that reason.

A few ideas on how I can sort myself out would be apperciated.
Wow to 9.5 lbs loss last week. That was a fantastic loss. Do not be hard on yourself for STS this week. I never have cereal as the amount you get is not worth wasting HEXB. I have cooked a couple of times a week but rest of the week have something list
- cheesey beans (baked beans with HEXA cheese) on toast
- Toast with ricotta & jam/honey
- Toast with cottage cheese
- Dip fruit chunks in Mullerlight - or you can pour youghrt on fruit chunks
- Omellete (mushroom, onion, tomato, cheese)
- Boiled eggs on toast
- Egg on toast
- Banana on toast with 1 tsp brown sugar sprinkled on - put under grill for a minute to caramelise
- Cheese on toast (I grate cheese on small teeth of grater - looks more)

Morning everyone, well ive decided to start today instead of tomorrow - going to set up my food diary in a minute but im feeling good about things! my weighing scales need a new battery so need to get that today, planning on taking the dog on a long long walk this afternoon - we have lovely weather here up north for a change!

Can I just check that on EE you get 1 hea and 1 heb? on Original or Green you get 2 hea and 2 heb?

Thanks x

Morning everyone, well ive decided to start today instead of tomorrow - going to set up my food diary in a minute but im feeling good about things! my weighing scales need a new battery so need to get that today, planning on taking the dog on a long long walk this afternoon - we have lovely weather here up north for a change!

Can I just check that on EE you get 1 hea and 1 heb? on Original or Green you get 2 hea and 2 heb?

Thanks x

Hi MissM, Yes thats right, on EE one of each HX and on red/green 2 of each but as far as I know the options on each plan are different, I think some are common to all plans but there are more choices on red/green. Good luck x

Hi MissM, Yes thats right, on EE one of each HX and on red/green 2 of each but as far as I know the options on each plan are different, I think some are common to all plans but there are more choices on red/green. Good luck x

Many Thanks for this x going to have a red day today xxx

Many Thanks for this x going to have a red day today xxx

I'm sure you'll get on fine with it :) Defo don't hesitate to ask any questions, even if you feel a bit silly for asking! We've all been there at the beginning and we'd rather answer your questions than see you struggle on your own :p x

How's everyone been doing?? Been skimming through the thread a bit to catch up and it looks like everyone's getting back on track for the most part :) Wish I had some will power back to join in haha! Did an almost 100% day last week then came home to find my mum had got fish and chips for dinner... Too hard to resist after a hard day at work haha!

Might do some batch cooking today (a soup, a curry etc) which even if I don't get back on plan this week, will give me healthy options to head straight for when I get in from work :)

Finally got back to the gym too! Wasn't there for too long but it was so worth it - I just needed that little session to convince me to get back at it properly! Booked myself a massage at the gym for this Thursday so will aim to get a proper workout completed before that :) xx

I'm sure you'll get back on track soon Laura! Congrats on getting back to the gym ?

Just got back from my walk. Did it in about 45 mins. Plan to do another walk later as it's a nice day. While I was out, I did some thinking in my disappointing wi's in the last few weeks and had another look at the SW book. Looks like there's syns I haven't been counting properly. Flavoured greek yogurt and mug shots have more syns than I thought. Also haven't been measuring my milk allowance properly.

Damage limitation today & plan to get back on track tomorrow. Got pulled pork cooking for dinner. Smells yummy! Planning a red day today. Already had porridge for breakfast & plan crispbread & laughing cow ex light cheese later as I'll be able to have extra hex's today.

Off to morrisons soon to sort out veggies for dinner.

Can anyone help me with red days, i have never done one before but i am trying one out today. Been reading that you can have potatoes as a hexb.. is this any type of potato? and how much? Xx

230g baking potato is heb on red day. It's what I had for my lunch. Think you can also have new potatoes 200g but don't have my books to hand.

Back