DOING SW FROM HOME???

I am doing it at home too, lost 2 stone 10 in group last year , have put just over a stone back on again, I found when I got to target it was not the same in group anymore, so think I have enough knowledge to do it home alone again and with everyone on here with there help and support hopefully will do it again

no probs x had a bit of an up and down first day but considering what i used to eat its still an improvement! fit a new battery to my weighing scales and i weigh 4.5lbs more than i thought. not much i can do about that, no point getting upset about it just gonna have to work extra hard to shed it!

Evening all :)

Had a lovely weekend, mum had the boys yesterday so we could go out for hubby's birthday. Had a meal and few drinkies but we walked from home and really fancied a decent pub so ended up doing a 9 mile round trip, worked off my wine!!

Fab family day out today, kids are shattered and both fast asleep already :-D

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I love not working weekends anymore, yay!

x x x

Hi everyone, is weightwatchers bread still a hexb? i have posted a few threads on here but no one has answered yet. They have so many varieties but unsure which one qualifies as a hexb! :confused:

Hi cherry!

Had a look in the book. Ww bread isn't mentioned at all as a brand. Just Hovis and Warburtons.

I always buy Morrisons own brand and use 2 slices from a 400g loaf.

Hope that helps

Evening all :)

Had a lovely weekend, mum had the boys yesterday so we could go out for hubby's birthday. Had a meal and few drinkies but we walked from home and really fancied a decent pub so ended up doing a 9 mile round trip, worked off my wine!!

Fab family day out today, kids are shattered and both fast asleep already :-D

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I love not working weekends anymore, yay!

x x x

Glad you had a good weekend and are enjoying your new job. You deserve it! ?

Just had breakfast of boiled eggs, no toast.

Off out soon for my morning walk. I tend to walk very briskly so hopefully it's doing some good ?

Recent poor wi's got me down but determined to improve! ?

Dunno why my iphone keeps putting in question marks ?

Haha! I did wonder... Just goes further to back up my thoughts that Samsung phones are better than iPhones ;D x

Back