DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi Ladies,

I am an ex-SW member & the last time I went to group was in January. I did loose a stone but have put it all back on again :-(

So, today is my back on plan day, I know the plan like the back of my hand so am going to try going solo. If I don't get anywhere in the 1st month I will be back to group but in the mean time can I join your group!?

Michelle x

Hi Ladies,

I am an ex-SW member & the last time I went to group was in January. I did loose a stone but have put it all back on again :-(

So, today is my back on plan day, I know the plan like the back of my hand so am going to try going solo. If I don't get anywhere in the 1st month I will be back to group but in the mean time can I join your group!?

Michelle x

Welcome Michelle, all the ladies on here are friendly, knowledgeable and supportive. You will love it. I used to go to a group but like you lost a stone then regained it all, I promised myself I'd get back on plan in the new year and decided if I had no success in the first month I'd be joining a diff group. I honestly feel there's more support on here than at class. Good luck on your journey x

Im doing it myself at home got to target last year put a stone back on felt there was not enough support for target members

I felt the same when I went to class. Got the feeling target members were being set up to fail.

After all target members don't pay. I know it sounds cynical. I 've felt more supported here than the three minutes a week you get at class.

You can sound off here about any problems you may have at home or work. ?

Thanks everyone. My old group used to have a FB page but no one was ever on there! Plan on starting a diary too on here to keep me on straight & narrow.
So far today I've had
Breakfast - magic porridge (B) & Raspberries.
Snacks - black grapes & a bag of quavers.
Lunch - left over tuna pasta bake (A for cheese on top!)
Dinner - chicken & Prawn jambalaya. Used chipotle paste so need to look up if its got syns in. Any ideas anyone. It was delicious though!!!!
Drank lots of water & going to do an exercise DVD tonight!
Then I'll be lying on the sofa watching Broadchurch!!

Hi all!
Welcome any newbies & well done Jodie! 3lbs is amazing!
Despite getting back on track last week I'm having a week off this week as it's my birthday today so been spoilt!
Had a Dominos last night then had a naughty day today! Slice of leftover pizza for breakfast then lunch out and now my bf is cooking for us (non SW food!) with wine! Mmm!
I'll be back on track from Wed! Ha x

Hi all, Gem here!

Can i join your amazingly supportive group?!

I am restarting Slimming World at home, tomorrow morning, and I feel good this time! I have planned our meals and got my head around my own issues with food etc. and plan on stopping doing my serial weighing (once a day, super bad!!) and weighing at home once a week on a Tuesday.

Have a positive head this time round and the boyf is very supportive and happy to eat with me at dinner (foods food to him! Hehe!) so here I go!

My motto is 'I CAN do it ... I WLL do it'

Hope to come across some diet buddies and help support them as much as them support me :)

xxxxx

Hi Vitology,

Have just signed up on-line for three months but, to be honest, if you already understand the plan and maybe buy the mag, I don't think you even need to do that. I shan't bother renewing when the three months is up. Just wish I'd found this site before I'd spent sixty quid on the on-line membership! Minimins is just so totally inspirational. Thanks everyone and good luck! : ) x

Messed up my night, been doing so well all day but tonight i just had a craving for something sweet.. ending up having 4 biscuits, 2 cheese strings and a pack of hula hoops. Grrrr WHY do i do it?

Messed up my night, been doing so well all day but tonight i just had a craving for something sweet.. ending up having 4 biscuits, 2 cheese strings and a pack of hula hoops. Grrrr WHY do i do it?

Don't worry about it - we all do it from time to time! Good thing is you know what you did wrong and can try to plan better for if you get those cravings again :) Try saving at least 5 syns a day for the evening so you can have a bit of a treat if you need it (i.e. a Freddo or something) :) Don't beat yourself up too badly about it :) x

Laura is right Cherryheart, don't worry too much, we all do it! (I did it for 4 months!!!)

I have only had a bag of quavers for my syns today & although I have some left I am not hungry at all so I am not going to have them for the sake of it!

Looking forward to day 2 back on track :)

Thanks girls :)
I was just beating myself up as i thought i'd broken the habit after a month of not grabbing something for the sake of it.
Anyway, i added up all my syns i have used this week so far added onto the naughty snacks i just ate, i still have 25 to last me till Friday. I can do that easily :)

Thats the spirit! I usually do weekly syns as it just works better for me. Some days I'll have 10, some 20, it all balances out usually.

Welcome newbies (well to our group, lots of you seem to have done SW before) I much prefer doing it from home, none of the pressure and stress of weekly weighing. If I have stuff going on, on a weekend and meals out then I just think oh well I'll probably not lose this week but I'll try to get it back next week, but if I was in group I think my really fluctuating weight would get me down and i'd feel like a failure. If it takes me another year to get to target thats ok, as I weigh 2.5stone less than a year ago, and if I had gone to group I honestly think I would have thrown the towel in and given up completely!

Hope everyones Monday has been good. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TILLY! I remember writing that last year! Its flown past!

Jen been meaning to say, so happy for you in your new job :) yey to no more horrible weekend nightshifts. xx

Hi all!
Despite getting back on track last week I'm having a week off this week as it's my birthday today so been spoilt!
Had a Dominos last night then had a naughty day today! Slice of leftover pizza for breakfast then lunch out and now my bf is cooking for us (non SW food!) with wine! Mmm!
Happy Birthday Tillys. Have a fab evening.

Hi all!

Happy birthday lady, have a good one :)

Thanks girls :)
I was just beating myself up as i thought i'd broken the habit after a month of not grabbing something for the sake of it.
Anyway, i added up all my syns i have used this week so far added onto the naughty snacks i just ate, i still have 25 to last me till Friday. I can do that easily :)

It's easy to break the broken habit!

I nearly gave in a had cake earlier AS WELL AS a big bag of Doritos!

Back