DOING SW FROM HOME???

Afternoon all!

Hope we're all ok on this lovely day. Well , it is here! Been doing ok foodwise today. Magic porridge & frozen berries. Lunch was a peri-peri mugshot and an apple. Planning LM sausages & sweet potato mash for tea.

Not sure how to use my extra hex's yet. Could be wm toast & grated cheese. Maybe laughing cow ex light cheese & ryvita. Also got some Alpen lights!

Decisions, decisions.....

Whats magic porridge... LM sausages are the only vegetarian ones I can eat.. Quorn ones taste to me like perfume x

Magic Porridge is a 35g serving of oats mixed with a muller light. You have to let it soak over night in the fridge but it is yummy!

x

I'm getting so cross with myself now. Why can I not just get back into SW?! Honestly its like i'm compelled to eat rubbish! My meals are fine, absolutely a-o-k and in line with SW....however its the inbetween snacking and the evening bits of chocolate thats getting ridiculous. I'm going to have to go back to brushing my teeth after dinner so that I dont snack of an evening, and I really need to get back into the habit of drinking more water. Luckily i'm bouncing around the 12st mark so it's not as bad as it could be but its just so frustrating knowing I did so well and was so good between last September and December! ARGH!

Sorry rant over. I know I only have myself to blame, no one else puts the food in my mouth!:argh:

I'm getting so cross with myself now. Why can I not just get back into SW?! Honestly its like i'm compelled to eat rubbish! My meals are fine, absolutely a-o-k and in line with SW....however its the inbetween snacking and the evening bits of chocolate thats getting ridiculous. I'm going to have to go back to brushing my teeth after dinner so that I dont snack of an evening, and I really need to get back into the habit of drinking more water. Luckily i'm bouncing around the 12st mark so it's not as bad as it could be but its just so frustrating knowing I did so well and was so good between last September and December! ARGH!

Sorry rant over. I know I only have myself to blame, no one else puts the food in my mouth!:argh:

Oh tonianne, I'm you sister!!!! I'm EXACTLY the same! I just can't get back into it at all!! I think it's ok to have the odd half Easter egg or glass of wine/beer whenever I want! It's getting silly now and I'm getting annoyed with myself too!! Grrrrrrr........

I feel for you Tonianne.

I'm only just starting to get back on track after being more or less off plan since the end of February. You can do it, we're all here fir you xx

I'm the same.. Be mucking about since January and the holiday I wanted to lose weight for is in 2 weeks time..
Mine isn't chocolate though as eating it makes me feel sick mine is alcohol...way to much alcohol...sitting here now and I could so open a bottle of wine...
Fingers crossed we get out butts sorted and get on with our weight loss xx

Sounds like we are all in the same boat really. Off plan for a few months & needing kicks up bottoms!!
I've been good for the last 2 days but I'm really craving some chocolate!!!!!

and me, i'm pretty much there meals wise but eating way way too much chocolate still... Massively craving the sweet stuff! xx

Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes Girlies!
Had a lovely day & night!
So gunna try n be good soon...sounds like everyone's a bit fed up at the minute and finding it hard to stay on track!
Here's to a healthy(er) us! x

Evening girls.
I'm thinking of trying success express! has anyone here tried it before? what were your losses like? Xx

Evening girls.
I'm thinking of trying success express! has anyone here tried it before? what were your losses like? Xx

Did success express about a year ago. Did have good losses at the time, just didn't stick with it. Don't think you're supposed to do it all the time.

Might give it a go myself!

Hello again ladies, been off here for a couple of weeks as the mountain of chocolate that the kids had was gonna be the death of me...i just couldn't say no haha. Back on track now hopefully, Had a 1 & 1/2lb loss today which now means i have my 2&1/2 stone award and its only taking me 3 months!! So so happy just hope i can keep it up now even though there's still chocolate left :) xx

Hello again ladies, been off here for a couple of weeks as the mountain of chocolate that the kids had was gonna be the death of me...i just couldn't say no haha. Back on track now hopefully, Had a 1 & 1/2lb loss today which now means i have my 2&1/2 stone award and its only taking me 3 months!! So so happy just hope i can keep it up now even though there's still chocolate left :) xx

Well done hun, good work! xx

Right then, given myself a good talking to. Put on 5lbs recently, am not having that!!! Doing 5:2 this week, I know lots don't agree with it but only temporary!

Back to proper sw next week after food shop.
Job is a little stressful, mainly cos the pressure I'm putting on myself to be good. I really want the gp's to like me and know they made the right decision. It's tough!

Anyway I'm back so hello my lovely minimins family :-D

Well done thats brilliant!!

only down 0.5lbs. Might cut out one of the fast days and get back on track with SW properly for the rest of the week. Don't seem to be eating enough, and the fast days arn't helping! Especially when im working out 3-4 days a week burning on average 600-700 calories.

A girl I worked with did this diet & hardly lost anything, to me it was not worth it! Why starve your self for 2 days to loose 1lb a week when you can eat as much as you need on SW & loose more!

If you are working out too you need the calories hun.

:) x

5:2 was actually working well for me at the start, but i wasnt working out at that time. Now that iv started the gym i think i will cut it out and jus get back to SW. Only reason im keeping one fast day in is because i generally do it for religious purposes anyways, and i wont feel as guilty when i go off track on Saturdays! lol. I only really ever did 5:2 as a trial until end of April, and now that im at the end for me iv decided to get back to SW with 6:1 instead for another month and see how that goes and im still struggling with that im gonna go back to 100% slimming world.

All about trial and error i guess!

Back