DOING SW FROM HOME???

That makes sense then hun.
I must admit that during March I cut out all chocolate & crisps which I thought would be really hard but it actually made me really appreciate it when I could eat it so sometimes a period of sustain can actually bring it all into perspective!

I am on day 3 of 100% and it's going to be a challenge! Had an arguement with hubby so I am stressed so want to comfort eat :-(

x

I have a massive glass on my desk at work which i keep filling up so I am trying that!
Had some grapes but gave in & opened a bag of quavers!!!

Hi I'm starting from home too, just due to time factor etc. Wishing everyone good luck and well done to those who are doing so well.xx

Hiya ladies busy few days hence been MIA, honestly now I dont do classes or such anymore you'd think I'd have more time not less grrrr. back on the SW bandwagon, I honestly miss it if I'm not doing it, back exercising and almost finished the 30 day squat challenge so looking for a next challenge for May, I've really enjoyed having that to focus on..

Been hearing about the Insanity workout wondering if any of you lovely people have tried it or know anyone who is?

Can't decide to either go for, SE EE or Red day today, depends of the vegetable situation for tonights dinner at the moment

Hope you guys are okay xxx

Hello all! Looks like we've been a chatty bunch today!

Like you MissPeri I've more or less given up on 5:2. I found sticking to 500 cals really hard fir very little result.

I've got my meals and exercise planned for this week although I might squeeze in another walk in the afternoon if there's time.

Hopefully when I wi on Friday I'll see some improvements. The last few weeks were a bit disappointing.

Right, I've given myself a big kick up the backside and I've just finished an online shop PACKED with super free and ive roughly decided on my dinners for the week so when that arrives in the morning I have no more excuses!!!!

I must say though, I really struggle with lunch. I would normally have cereal or toast for breakfast but then thats my heb gone and I'm stuck for lunch ideas, as my first thought is a sandwich or a toastie! I mind kids at home so cooking a lunch isn't really an option. I end up then just having a mugshot and that wouldn't fill me enough before dinner at all so go picking then! Any ideas??

Hello again ladies, been off here for a couple of weeks as the mountain of chocolate that the kids had was gonna be the death of me...i just couldn't say no haha. Back on track now hopefully, Had a 1 & 1/2lb loss today which now means i have my 2&1/2 stone award and its only taking me 3 months!! So so happy just hope i can keep it up now even though there's still chocolate left :) xx

Well done x

Afternoon all!
Just back from my art class which was excellent, and went far too quickly :(

had some left over cooked pasta in the fridge which I have just heated up with Kerry low low cheese ! It was ok! Really need to get my preparation head on now with no kitchen as there is literally nothing in there now...! May get some mug shots in just for this period as I green can be fairly quick and easy..
Two Jaffa cakes later.... (5 sys) yum... But a good job that was the last two in the pack or I could have carried on! Happy days!
Psts this week, which is fine as I lost focus over the weekend trying to get the kitchen empty.. Better week this week please!

it depends really, you have many options, you can either change your breakfast, to fruit and yogurt for instance, and save your bread for lunch.. or you could syn your bread for lunch, may sound a waste of syns but i do it sometimes.. or now the weather is picking up you could make some salads for your pack lunch ..

Had a sneaky peak at the scales (I know I shouldn't!) so far, it says I've lost 2lbs!

So I must be doing something right at last :)

WI on Friday so got some time to add to it :))

Anyone tried the new Alpen Lights lemon drizzle?? OMG. How nice!!!!! Can see these being my Hex every day until I get bored of them.

Got two boxes of em! I agree they are yummy!

Only trouble is my local Morrisons don't stock them! Have to take two buses to Sainsburys. Not something I want to do every day :)

Back