DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi, I am a pub landlady and I have put on just over a stone in a year since living here, my husband is a chef and has fattened me right up! I have been cooking slimming world recipes for just over a week and I am already noticing a loss, I cant get to groups because I never have the same time off each week but I would love some support!

On offer at the moment at Tesco 2 for £3. Gonna get a few boxes in I think!

That's another two buses for me! :))

I don't drive!

Hi, I am a pub landlady and I have put on just over a stone in a year since living here, my husband is a chef and has fattened me right up! I have been cooking slimming world recipes for just over a week and I am already noticing a loss, I cant get to groups because I never have the same time off each week but I would love some support!

Welcome Inky!

Water and gum are great for killing cravings, to stop myself snacking on bad things I always have chopped fruit and mullerlight to hand in my fridge.

I think I've cracked it! 2 days of being on plan (more or less...) and so far 2lbs down. Back into the 11s by weigh in tomorrow I'm sure! Think it was the thought of getting my legs out in this weather that's kicked me into gear! Plus my clothes were starting to get a little tight - not having that! So here's to another successful sw day and hopefully a nice weigh in tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I've cracked it! 2 days of being on plan (more or less...) and so far 2lbs down. Back into the 11s by weigh in tomorrow I'm sure! Think it was the thought of getting my legs out in this weather that's kicked me into gear! Plus my clothes were starting to get a little tight - not having that! So here's to another successful sw day and hopefully a nice weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck Tonianne :) and well done on two days on plan xx

Well done ladies xx

Inky welcome to our little family xx

Oooh lemon drizzle lights, sounds delish, gonna have to get me some of those.. dunno why but I keep forgetting about alpen lights and they're an hex how can I forget that ? don;t think I can fit Tesco run into day even though I have the car as I'm in Physio this morning unless I go straight from school run hmm thats a thought...

Have a good day ladies xxx

Fantastic... It's so hard to get back on track. Even more so when doing it from home.. X

Brilliant Tonianne!

Knew you could do it!

Right starting again this morning, had a few.weeks off and have put back on everything i managed to lose!! Anyway made a big sw mac n cheese last night for lunch at work today and my bag is full of healthy snacks...wish me luck! :)

Right starting again this morning, had a few.weeks off and have put back on everything i managed to lose!! Anyway made a big sw mac n cheese last night for lunch at work today and my bag is full of healthy snacks...wish me luck! :)

Good luck! I started this week again after time off where I gained all my lost weight, grrr! Have a different outlook this time round though :) you can do it! xxz

On day 4 of my renewed SW effort. All good so far, I think. I weigh myself on Mondays and I'm a little concerned about my first weigh in because I'm going to a colleague's house for lunch on Saturday, and I have no idea what she's cooking! I know she's a vegetarian so there won't be any fatty meat, but I know I'll have to be very careful. On the plus side, there's been a huge chocolate cake in my fridge for 4 days that a friend baked for me and my flatmates for letting her stay with us, and I haven't touched it. Not a single slice! Yay me!

Hey Ladies!
Well as predicted I've had a bad week but as it was my birthday I'm not too fussed!
WI today instead of yesterday shows I've gained the 1.5lbs I lost last week :(
Here's to next week! Good luck all x

hi everyone,booked my holiday to go to turkey end of aug,so back on sw 100%. Gotto lose at least 8kg to fit into some new summer clothes i bought last year an never wore. Having the full 15syns daily 2 start an 2litres of water. I can an will do this with help with this site. Wish me luck! an gud luck to every1

Back