DOING SW FROM HOME???

Right starting again this morning, had a few.weeks off and have put back on everything i managed to lose!! Anyway made a big sw mac n cheese last night for lunch at work today and my bag is full of healthy snacks...wish me luck! :)

Good luck! I am sure you will be fine :)

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning & it showed as 11stone 12.5 rather than 12stone 1.5 so I am happy! (Even though I managed to eat sweets & half a bar of dark chocolate last night!! oops!)

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning & it showed as 11stone 12.5 rather than 12stone 1.5 so I am happy! (Even though I managed to eat sweets & half a bar of dark chocolate last night!! oops!)

Well done! Losses always feel good :)

Well back on plan for me now!! I'm determined!

My shopping finally arrived and I just can't decide what to make for dinner!!!!!!!! I'm looking back over the last few magazines for some inspiration!! I'm going to use either chicken thighs or mince but I just can't make up my mind what!

Got a quick question.

I picked up Laughing Cow light with added blue cheese. Can I use it as a hexa ir dies have to be synned?

Thanks girlies!

Been for blood test today and have to wait til Tuesday.. In the mean time I'm going to up my iron rich foods which should help if it is that... It's so hard sticking to plan when you don't feel great, and yesterday I was awful :( so, today I have popped a makeshift chicken curry in the slow cooker so will see how that pans out, and I'll add a wodge of spinach a bit later.
I also made a butternut squash soup in the slow cooker yesterday which I have just whiz zed up and eaten for lunch and it was v yum :)
who needs a cooker.........????!!!!! I'm trying to be organised! It's the washing up that's the worst without a kitchen!
Stocked up on Special K Chewy delights in Sainsers - on offer £1 per box so that's some hexBs sorted for now.. Though I do prefer the Alpen lights as I can have an afternoon AND an evening fix for a HexB! But these will do for now.
Hope everyone having a good day.
X

Got a quick question.

I picked up Laughing Cow light with added blue cheese. Can I use it as a hexa ir dies have to be synned?

Thanks girlies!

From what I can see from a quick google - 5 as a HexA! Loads... Enjoy :)

So I've actually been on plan so far today!! Guesstimated around 5 syns and half a HexA for a Starbucks tall coffee frappuccino with skimmed milk and 2 pumps of syrup... Will probably use the rest of my syns on dinner (Shepherd's pie - mum made it so there's syns in the mince, gravy and butter in the mash) but I'm feeling good! :D

Been to have a massage this morning (heavenly!) then to a tattoo studio in town to talk about a tattoo I'm getting soon... I'm getting the Great Ormond Street Hospital logo on my wrist, I'm hoping to be sponsored so I can raise some money for them! Would make me so happy if you could visit my JustGiving page and even just have a look! All donations help, even if it's only a few pennies :) https://www.justgiving.com/laurastattoo2013/

Well guys, I've been loitering on here for a few weeks now, making very few comments as I have been moving from a vlcd to sw and didn't have a lot of knowledge to add. Now I have finished all my vlcd packs and am an official sw at homer I hope to gain knowledge daily. I already know to come here if I have any questions. Well done everyone who has lost and I know all the sts and slight gains will be dealt with in superquick time :)

Well guys, I've been loitering on here for a few weeks now, making very few comments as I have been moving from a vlcd to sw and didn't have a lot of knowledge to add. Now I have finished all my vlcd packs and am an official sw at homer I hope to gain knowledge daily. I already know to come here if I have any questions. Well done everyone who has lost and I know all the sts and slight gains will be dealt with in superquick time :)

Hello hun, welcome aboard! :)

sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

From what I can see from a quick google - 5 as a HexA! Loads... Enjoy :)

So I've actually been on plan so far today!! Guesstimated around 5 syns and half a HexA for a Starbucks tall coffee frappuccino with skimmed milk and 2 pumps of syrup... Will probably use the rest of my syns on dinner (Shepherd's pie - mum made it so there's syns in the mince, gravy and butter in the mash) but I'm feeling good! :D

Been to have a massage this morning (heavenly!) then to a tattoo studio in town to talk about a tattoo I'm getting soon... I'm getting the Great Ormond Street Hospital logo on my wrist, I'm hoping to be sponsored so I can raise some money for them! Would make me so happy if you could visit my JustGiving page and even just have a look! All donations help, even if it's only a few pennies :) https://www.justgiving.com/laurastattoo2013/

Thanks for looking it up Laura! I can look forward to cheese n ryvita later without feeling guilty.

You're so brave getting a tattoo, even for a good cause! :)

I'll try to have a look at your web page sometime!

Welcome aboard (officially!) hun!

Welcome aboard!! SW when you finish a vlcd is fab as your appetite is pretty low still, I know after I stopped I was having such small portions and was getting so full so fast! Probs why I didn't gain weight on my hols! I couldn't actually eat much! I know I feel much more full by doing red days post vlcd than before it, I used to always be hungry on red now I'm full which is canny!

Well done Laura! Good to have you back :)

Just had tea, was mega! Stuffed chicken wrapped in Parma ham with garlic beans as lemon carrots, was so so good! Happy as finally got some work done, 1 essay down, 5 to go! It's a small victory but a victory none the less! WI day tomorrow feeling good for it as had a good food week :) xx

Thanks guys, well today hasn't really gone to plan as one of the girls at work bought sweets and i just couldn't resist, although i didn't eat nearly as many as i could have lol so i suppose thats something?? Will try to be good for the rest of the week although have a works dinner monday night and have no idea whats on the menu, but think there might be steak of some sort? :)

My start again was going good.. Now I'm forgetting it... So plan is Thursdays 3rd May..SW all the way along with my running which I won't stop doing. Xx

Hi found this site by chance a couple of days ago and think it's fantastic. I am going to follow SW from home due to time restriction. I love reading all your positive comments and diet recipe posts.

How often does everyone weigh themselves. Have tried doing it weekly but it just does not work for me. Now going to weigh myself every day ( morning) and write it down hoping it will keep me motivated.

I also weigh myself daily - a habit I can't seem to break. It works well when you are losing but a move up the scales can sour your mood. It probably is better if you can manage weekly but as I said I find that hard :)

Hi im catherine doing it from home I'm re starting tomorrow think I'm 11stone 13 :( I want to make a stone in 6 weeks my first goal maybe a bit more than a stone if possible think I will do a diary as well xxxx

Back