DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just realised my holiday is exactly 12 weeks away!! I wonder how much I could loose before then? I'd love a stone gone but the last time I was properly on plan my losses were very slow so that prob won't happen!!!!! I'll live in hope though :)

Welcome Kat!!

Just realised my holiday is exactly 12 weeks away!! I wonder how much I could loose before then? I'd love a stone gone but the last time I was properly on plan my losses were very slow so that prob won't happen!!!!! I'll live in hope though :)

I'm sure you can do it if your mind is set to it hun :D

You can do it with a bit of focus and determination :) go for it Hayles x
I think I need to set myself a time goal too!

Phew, scales were showing 11st 5lbs on wed, have managed to pull it back and wi today is 11st 2lb, yay! Shouldn't really be happy with that as a small gain but I always said 3lbs either side of 11st is good for me. Still toying with loosing another stone but whilst my head isn't in it I just want to maintain around original target.

Doing 2 extra bank shifts this weekend for some dosh. Doesn't feel quite so bad knowing I have every weekend off!

Did a travel health study day yesterday, really interesting. So I can now do travel clinic, prescribe anti-malarial drugs etc. So if anyone is going anywhere exotic, I can help!

Next study day is child immunisations and then smears!! :-D

Phew, scales were showing 11st 5lbs on wed, have managed to pull it back and wi today is 11st 2lb, yay! Shouldn't really be happy with that as a small gain but I always said 3lbs either side of 11st is good for me. Still toying with loosing another stone but whilst my head isn't in it I just want to maintain around original target.

Doing 2 extra bank shifts this weekend for some dosh. Doesn't feel quite so bad knowing I have every weekend off!

Did a travel health study day yesterday, really interesting. So I can now do travel clinic, prescribe anti-malarial drugs etc. So if anyone is going anywhere exotic, I can help!

Next study day is child immunisations and then smears!! :-D

Woo - well done! Think I'm going to take the same attitude about being 3lbs either side original target until I get my head fully back in the game! Majorly stressing myself out about it all lately!

Study days sound cool! Are you liking getting all this extra experience? I suppose it gives you an even better CV if you ever decide to move on from this job :D All sounds quite interesting really, glad you're enjoying it! xx

Thanks girls. I love my new job! Is lots to learn and will be a good 6 months to get into it but all these new skills are fab!! Will be doing a lot more mmr vac now with the outbreak in s.wales :-(

Laura, you have managed to maintain for sooo long now which is no mean feat so well done! We both know your head needs to be in it, we'll get there xxx

How is maintaining going Rosie, what's the job situation now? xxx

Thanks girls. I love my new job! Is lots to learn and will be a good 6 months to get into it but all these new skills are fab!! Will be doing a lot more mmr vac now with the outbreak in s.wales :-(

Laura, you have managed to maintain for sooo long now which is no mean feat so well done! We both know your head needs to be in it, we'll get there xxx

How is maintaining going Rosie, what's the job situation now? xxx
I have managed to maintain for 6 weeks and have been working for 2 weeks now as a project manager on an interesting projects. Had some feedback from a couple of senior managers that they are extremely happy with me ad have a few more projects for me to do - so I can be there a long time. I love it and enjoying it.

I have managed to maintain for 6 weeks and have been working for 2 weeks now as a project manager on an interesting projects. Had some feedback from a couple of senior managers that they are extremely happy with me ad have a few more projects for me to do - so I can be there a long time. I love it and enjoying it.

That's fantastic, fab news, well done! Where's the job, in bristol? xx

Well done Rosie!! That's really good, and you Jen for clawing back that gain :)

2lbs off for me this week, which I'm happy about, yay! Xx

Well done all you ladies :)
In the absence of the kitchen I've stuck gammon in the slow cooker with some Chinese 5 spice and water... So that and steamed veg tonight! I am sure this organisation will wear off at some point and become tedious!
Happy Friday peeps x

Ooooh, a scrummy mushroom and tomato omelette for lunch.

Got a cheap pork joint for tea. Will do pulled pork. Normally use slow cooker but will do it in normal oven, what temperature and how long tho? Thanks xx

Hello everyone and welcome newbies!

Friday came round quickly again, it always does!!
Off to wi at Boots. They give a more accurate reading than my poor old bathroom scales :))

Need to get everything ready for the two day invasion of a couple grandkids! Having meatball pasta bake from the latest sw mag. They'll never know! Haven't really got the other meals planned. It's only two days so should be ok.

Glad you're enjoying the job jen!
When I did pulled pork last week someone on here recommended the hairy bikers recipe. Only needed to swap brown sugar for sweetener. They said cook it for 5 hours depending on the size on a low heat. Think it was about 150 degrees.

I had a big lunch of wm pitta with ham and salad in it and a large salad on the side with beet root at around 12.30 and I'm really hungry again now :(
I'm never going to last until dinner so am going to have to go and look for something good!!!!!

Can I just ask you about this - it's says 35kcal per portion so does that mean it'll be say 2 syns per portion or are jars synned differently??

image-2074928884.jpg

Back