DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi guys, glad to see everyone is doing well. I have my first weigh in on Monday and I can tell just from my face that I've definitely lost weight this week, so I'm quite looking forward to jumping on those scales :) Today was the first day that I didn't do 100% but it was planned as I was invited to lunch at a colleague's house. I have no idea how many syns I had today - the food was actually quite healthy but I know there was some olive oil used and some cheese - but I haven't had all my syns throughout the week as this has been on the calendar for a while and didn't want it to screw up my first week. Plus, I just got back from a 6 mile walk, so I'm feeling pretty good!

Hi, after doing first SW week at home me thinks confused about healthy extras. Remember from group should have certain HEX on red or green days and since I last attended EE has been introduced. All now a mystery please can anyone advise. Thanks.

Hey guys I'm joining this support thread for a bit of support to get me through to my wedding in 2 months time (thanks for the invite Jodieboo)

I think I need to know that people can see my progress and keep me blogging cos Iv let things slip and need to keep focused!

Thanks

Hey guys I'm joining this support thread for a bit of support to get me through to my wedding in 2 months time (thanks for the invite Jodieboo)

I think I need to know that people can see my progress and keep me blogging cos Iv let things slip and need to keep focused!

Thanks

Post as much as you need to we all help each other I had a wobble the other morning and instead of driving to McDonald's told the lovelies on here and they talked me out of it. :)

red_eyes.gif

morning all,hope everyones had a nice weekend ! Suns out here ,yah!! I went over my syns last night for a bread roll,miscalculated syns for it,but now i know with someones help on this site, (what a lovely bunch of people) i won,t be having one of those again. Does anyone know if the co.op wm 60g is still a heb? My official weigh ins tues and feeling gud,hope u all have gud loses too!! Sarahx ps. Love those eyes! ;)

Hi I am new on here after deciding to go it alone at the mo as getting to group is a bit difficult at present. Hopefully by using this forum I will stay on track, even though I am useless when it comes to technology! Becky x

Well technology has at least brought you to the right place - welcome :)

LOl it has indeed! Perhaps I am better than I thought :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm new here, going it alone (with my OH along for the ride) as we cant afford to go to the groups at the moment :(
I've started a food diary on here and day 1 has been a complete success, so its onwards and upwards (or downwards) to target :)
xxxx

Well done lizzie. I have managed to stay on track since weds. We can do this!!!

Hey guys, can I join you please?

I don't do group, not because i can't, just because I personally don't find it helpful (don't get me wrong, the consultant is a lovely lady, as are the girls in group, i just don't really "get" the sitting round in a group for 2 hours thing and refuse to pay a fiver to get weighed when i can do it myself for free...altho i do miss the rocky roads lol

Got back on track yesterday, and need to decide on a weigh in day....

Hello :wavey: xx

Back