DOING SW FROM HOME???

WELL :D

Not giving in to the cravings has paid off!! 3lb loss again this week WITH TOTM bloat!!

Chuffed!

Now, a planned day off today to get my cravings out the way.. Where's the tiger bread?!

Hehe! Enjoy! xx

Hi all I've been on and off slimming world since January and lost 9lbs.
I need a kick up the bum though as I'm going on holiday in September to have 20 weeks so look reasonable in a bikini :)
I'm currently 14st 5 and eventually would love to be 10st 7pounds, I know ill find it hard to lose all of that before sept but going to try my hardest :)
I'm doing the green plan :)
So far today I've had:
Weetabix and milk hexb and 1/2 hexa

Cous cous and chicken hexb
Mullerlight
Banana

Bread and little salmon 12syns eeek!!

For my tea I think ill have Linda mcartney sausages with mushy peas and egg :)
Xx

Good luck to you. I've also got 4 st I want to lose by September although I'm trying not to count on it :)

Yummy tiger bread *goes off to drool in the corner* well done :)

Ok so weight last spring: 12st 8lb Todays weight 12st 0lb Loss since last week 2lb :) Good motivational start Yay!

Well done, that's fab xxx

Good luck to you. I've also got 4 st I want to lose by September although I'm trying not to count on it :)

Thank you :) hmm I kinda have in to temptation and had a home made jam cookie thing ...hmm first day going great hey!! Lol
People talk about flexi synning is this not the same as saving syns and using then weekly?

Hi all I've been on and off slimming world since January and lost 9lbs.
I need a kick up the bum though as I'm going on holiday in September to have 20 weeks so look reasonable in a bikini :)
I'm currently 14st 5 and eventually would love to be 10st 7pounds, I know ill find it hard to lose all of that before sept but going to try my hardest :)
I'm doing the green plan :)
So far today I've had:
Weetabix and milk hexb and 1/2 hexa

Cous cous and chicken hexb
Mullerlight
Banana

Bread and little salmon 12syns eeek!!

For my tea I think ill have Linda mcartney sausages with mushy peas and egg :)
Xx

Me too, I have a holiday booked for last week of Aug. I reckon 2 stone is achievable though.

Me too x

Yeah im hoping so I think 2 stone is easily do able, just wish id of stuck to it before and id of been able to meetbmy target by sept!! Ahh well :)

Hi I am new on here after deciding to go it alone at the mo as getting to group is a bit difficult at present. Hopefully by using this forum I will stay on track, even though I am useless when it comes to technology! Becky x

hi beck im new today as well i cant get to groups and im useless with technology as well would just like some support as well

Help, I've totally fallen off the wagon.............................. put back on the 2.5 pounds I lost week:(

Hi polly think u need to get obsessed!

I find it helps to get obsessed by reading the books/magazine again , plan a week of breakfast options, lunch options and dinner options to avoid temptation to change your mind at the last minute

Maybe get your dinner in the slow cooker before work so the hard bits done for you by the time you get home?

I like to do sit ups morning and night to boost my weight loss (maybe you prefer squats)

Also get posting! Sometimes when I post advice to help others it gives me a real boost to take my own advice and help myself

Good luck on a better week
X

Also get posting! Sometimes when I post advice to help others it gives me a real boost to take my own advice and help myself

X

I second this!!

Over on my diary, I have a good old natter and sometimes just even log in to carry on a convo! It's kept me on track anyway!

You've had an amazing loss so far, try not to get too down x

Thank you lass :) I feel this thread is going to really help me :)
first day back on track and had 30 syns!!! Eek! Would you say have 10 syns for the next 3 days to make up the extra 15 I've had today? I'm unsure of what to do?! X

Gosh it's so quiet here my youngest is on a school residential for the week so so quiet without her xx

Anyway welcome to all the new un's you'll find everything you need here xxxx

Grr bad week food wise again, just don't know whats the matter with me.... yeah I do... I'm good all week and either put on or stay the same which is just not good for my morale... fed up of bouncing round these two pounds and not loosing any of the weight I put on whilst on holiday last year, which I'd lost relatively easily from being here before I went away...

New month tomorrow... new start... try not to stress over it and stick to the plan telling myself if I don't loose it doesn't matter.. I'm eating healthily...

Have a good day all quick bath walk down the road to buy ingredients for dinner then decoratating hall stairs and landing urghh

OMG decorating hall & stairs, good luck with that, and be careful

Back