DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sooo...I were doing well then messed it up, the last 2 days I've binged!! Had 30 syns on Monday and I really wouldn't be able to count the syns from yesterday!
I get so angry at myself as I'm fed up with saying 'ill draw a line' there's only so damn god damn lines I can draw lol
So anyways here's to a new day, feeling bloated and horrid from yesterday so let it be motivation for a good day today!
Have a lovely day all :) x

Ok after a few weeks off plan and away from the support from here, it is time for me to get back into getting too goal now the sun is finally making an appearance and the layers of clothes are coming off. Currently catching up on all the posts, which may take a while ;) then it's sorting out my meals for the week. I have started a personal training course at the gym with a friend, we are both a bit competitive so that will keep me motivated and on track. Happy May Day everyone :) hope the week is going well for all :)

Oops, STS for me... Kind of expected, but time for a big push this week - going to be extra organised when out and about to minimise the chance of sabotage, and I'm going to go back to weekly syns to reduce the risk of overdoing it!
Want to hit my stone off by the end of the month..:)
happy Wednesday all x

Hey Girls sorry I'm a part timer on here lately! Just had loads on!
Dunno what's going on with me but I've managed to lose 1.5lbs? Made up but I seem to be alternating between losing then gaining each week! At least it's not a gain every week tho!
Need to start being more strict I think! x

Hello, back again!

Glad to be back from hospital, many thanks for good wishes. Had to be hooked up to machinery, wires everywhere. Also had to wear some sort of cap arrangement. Very uncomfortable :(

Was only allowed to go home at 5pm today. Tests were done every two hours, the nurse would come in, close the curtains and tell me I had to try to sleep for the next 20 minutes! Very difficult to try to sleep to order!

Apparantley I was thrashing about like a fish out of water! No wonder I`m always tired! :)
The upshot of it is that my medication has been increased and I have an out patients appointment in three months.
But I`ve been told my 10-15 mugs of tea a day is too much. There`s worse things I could be addicted to! :D
Also I`ve got to try to wean myself off regular tea for decaf, starting by swaping my last mug of tea for decaf and gradually increasing the decaf and reducing the regular. There was only decaf available in hospital and I felt like tearing my hair out! :)

One of the lenses came out of my glasses while I was there! Got to get them fixed tomorrow!!

All this and trying to lose weight as well!!

Hi all! Such lovely sun today, yay. Got 5 days off now, I love my job lol!! Not been on lately as way off plan. But my holiday is 5 weeks away now so want my arse in shorts! Sw will commence soon. Need to write out some meals, plan plan plan :-D

Lots of new names around! A massive welcome. I am a regular here normally, just off being naughty right now ha xx

Hey guys just posted this on another thread too but just wanted to see if you guys have any ideas for me...
I don't always get time to stop for a lunch break at work and because i dont want to grab naughty food i just dont eat til i finish work at 4 ...not ideal

think I need finger food incase I don't get time

Anyone got any other ideas for food on the go other than sandwiches as bread tends to bloat me

I like to stick to free food a much as possible but always carry a cereal bar with me

Thanks for all the support
Xxx

Hi all! Such lovely sun today, yay. Got 5 days off now, I love my job lol!! Not been on lately as way off plan. But my holiday is 5 weeks away now so want my arse in shorts! Sw will commence soon. Need to write out some meals, plan plan plan :-D

Lots of new names around! A massive welcome. I am a regular here normally, just off being naughty right now ha xx

Agree with all the bits in bold haha!!

I'm feeling podgy and my health is going downhill with all this bad eating - really want to get back on it, but just don't have the willpower atm :p xx

Hello, back again!

Glad to be back from hospital, many thanks for good wishes. Had to be hooked up to machinery, wires everywhere. Also had to wear some sort of cap arrangement. Very uncomfortable :(

Was only allowed to go home at 5pm today. Tests were done every two hours, the nurse would come in, close the curtains and tell me I had to try to sleep for the next 20 minutes! Very difficult to try to sleep to order!

Apparantley I was thrashing about like a fish out of water! No wonder I`m always tired! :)
The upshot of it is that my medication has been increased and I have an out patients appointment in three months.
But I`ve been told my 10-15 mugs of tea a day is too much. There`s worse things I could be addicted to! :D
Also I`ve got to try to wean myself off regular tea for decaf, starting by swaping my last mug of tea for decaf and gradually increasing the decaf and reducing the regular. There was only decaf available in hospital and I felt like tearing my hair out! :)

One of the lenses came out of my glasses while I was there! Got to get them fixed tomorrow!!

All this and trying to lose weight as well!!

Grannie, glad you are back. Good luck with decreasing your intake of tea/coffee. Why not try to have some hotwater with lemon or fruit tea and see how you get on.

Jen welcome back. Glad you love your work. Have fun with 5 days off.

Hey guys just posted this on another thread too but just wanted to see if you guys have any ideas for me...
I don't always get time to stop for a lunch break at work and because i dont want to grab naughty food i just dont eat til i finish work at 4 ...not ideal

Anyone got any other ideas for food on the go other than sandwiches as bread tends to bloat me

I like to stick to free food a much as possible but always carry a cereal bar with me

Xxx

Cut veg, salad, fruits into chunks and small chunks of cheese (HEXA) so you can pick when you want. It is not good going hungry as it will affect your weight loss - your body thinks it is in famine and when you start eating will store it just in case you starve it again.

I know i must eat its not good waiting that long

I keep taking lovely salads but don't get time to sit down with a folk to enjoy it I need a nibble box I guess

Good to have you back jen!

I'm sure you'll be in shorts for your holiday ! :)

Xxx

How about crudities and sw hummus? I'm sure there was a recipe in the latest sw mag!

Back