DOING SW FROM HOME???

Agree with all the bits in bold haha!!

I'm feeling podgy and my health is going downhill with all this bad eating - really want to get back on it, but just don't have the willpower atm :p xx

Ha ha ha there must be something in the air cause I'm exactly the same!!
My downfall at the min is wine!
I'm preparing for my sons communion on Saturday so I've been flat out painting all fences, woodwork and doors outside, aswell as a complete overhaul of the inside, aswell as minding kids (im a childminder!) so my excuse is: Im wrecked, so I deserve it!!!!!!!
I no, I'm a disaster!!!
Next week now, ill be good - I hope ;0)

Ha ha ha there must be something in the air cause I'm exactly the same!!
My downfall at the min is wine!
I'm preparing for my sons communion on Saturday so I've been flat out painting all fences, woodwork and doors outside, aswell as a complete overhaul of the inside, aswell as minding kids (im a childminder!) so my excuse is: Im wrecked, so I deserve it!!!!!!!
I no, I'm a disaster!!!
Next week now, ill be good - I hope ;0)

Me too!!
I've been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds for the last 4 weeks!
I need to get my head back in the game, had a pretty good day yesterday...lets see how long it lasts lol

Morning all, another lovely looking day out there!

Just planning my meals, hit a block tho. Need some new meal inspiration! I think different meals will help with staying on plan. Any suggestions? Not spag.bog or curries! Anyone got recipe for goulash, need Charl lol

I've got a posh black tie party to go to on sun. I thought it was the second bank hols but it's this one. So no time to iron out those lumps ha :-D

Hi jen, thanks for the good wishes!

Felt really blearugh yesterday! :)

Hubby 's doing ok at the mo. good days n bad days. Thanks for asking about him.

Think I bookmarked charl's goulash recipe somewhere. Will try to dig it out for you! :)

Just had a look at my Google bookmarks

Charl's goulash recipe is on page 690 of this thread. Haven't tried it yet but sounds scrummy!

Hope that helps jen! xx

HI JEN!! hahah, you call and I'm here.. Sounds like we're all having a little wobble at the mo, with all this uni work I'm having so many all nighters my sleeping pattern and foods have just gone terrible, meals ok, but I'm snacking on cereal and toast to keep me going and SOO much coffee and tea, think I'm getting an Ulcer theres so much acid in my stomach from it, YUCK!

Grannie, pleased you're home safe and sound, thrashing sounds not that great, I wonder what you're dreaming about to make your body react that way to sleep! Hope you got a decent rest after the hospital, have you heard any more about your council house thingy?

Rosie, really happy for you with your job, makes such a difference to a persons life when they love what they do, makes getting up a good thing! You too Jen! Must feel so good not doing those awful hours anymore, and learning lots of new skills. mega news!

I've had 3 all nighters this week trying to get my uni work done, its been canny hard and stressful, I'm really worn out, my skin is bad, and my eyes look like I've been punched, and I'm showing a 2lb gain, which is annoying as cal wise I've stayed under 2000 even if i've not been on plan. I wanted to be back to 13st3 for Amsterdam this weekend but never mind!

Anyway...

Goulash.. Super easy...

Lots of beef (I used whatever, stewing, braising, shin etc, one thats good with long cooking) 2 tins of chopped tomato, some tomato puree, 2 red peppers, 2 big red onion, a little bottle of red wine, lots and lots of smoked paprika and some normal, a beef stock cube, bay leaves and 2 cloves of garlic, lil bit of chilli flakes.

Basically just brown the meat in a big saucepan you can put in the oven or a casserole, then throw everything else in! and put in the oven for about 2 hours (or as long as you have as its better the longer you cook it, I think traditional ones they cook for like 6 hours!!)

Serve with a pitta and some sour cream (or FF fromage frias is fine) and sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley if you have it.

Win! xxxx

Oooh charl I was looking for the goulash recipe how strange. just about to do your curry today with modifications as hubs requested curry... something is strange it's usually just me and cals who eat it....

Hi Jen Grannie and Rosie nice to see everyone around again...

Time to get motivated this month ladies I'm determined to get back on track, set myself a couple of exercise challenges, cut down on the wine keep it within syns and not have it as extra syns..lol and I'm going to try and get my diet coke habit under control... thats going to be the hardest thing so wish me luck on that ladies

Hope you're all having a good day

Morning all, does anyone have a chicken curry recipe for a slow cooker?

I have a large one so want to do a big curry for my sons communion party this weekend.

Thanks in advance :0)

afternoon everyone, can anyone tell me if we can have Alpro Chocolate Milk as a Hexa? if so, how much? Can't find the info anywhere xx

I'm not sure about the alpro one, but you can have 200mls of the kara dairy free one, pretty sure the alpro ones have to be synned x

Hi Jen, Charl, Rosie, Ultra & everyone else!

Beautiful day today and I'm meat shopping at the local market. The butchers there is SO much cheaper than the supermarket. Just got four kegs of lamb for £20! Got chicken, pork & braising steak as well. Just gotta get me, hubs & shopping trolley on the bus! :)

Charl, yeah I feel great today, prob cos I was so shattered after yesterday. Hubs had to spend the night with our oldest son. Got licked to death by their dozy labrador! (he-he!)
Don't over-do the work charl it isn't good for you!

Forgotten what I was gonna write to everyone else! Catch up later when I'm at home. It's easier than on my iphone! :)

sorry I meant the kara chocolate dairy free one is 200mls, the normal stuff is like 400mls. x

Thanks Charl!! You def deserve a super fun weekend away, you've been through a lot of crap and working way too hard!

Am with you on the exercise Li, my squidgy bits have definitely returned, darn it! Just need a little energy and a massive kick up the bum to get running!

Off to a gig tonight with hubby, Deep Dark Woods and just had a letter to say we're getting a pay out for mis sold ppi, £1730! So that's brightened our weekend, wooooo!

Fell off the wagon a little yesterday - though thankfully not on junk food. Just had non-slimming world lunch and dinner (and rather large portions of them)! Back on track again today so hopefully there won't be too much of an effect on the scales on Monday :)

Charl well done for catching up with your essays and getting them in on time! Brilliant :) You definitely deserve the little beauty treats, and of course the 'Dam this weekend!!

Grannie, all your meat shopping sounds good, I bet you'll get loads of SW friendly meals out of that :) Glad you're feeling better now after your tests!

Jen, what brill news about the PPI payout! Enjoy the gig, hope you have a great time :) (even if I don't know that band, sure they're great :p)

To everyone who agreed with me (and Jen) about being off plan, we will get back to it eventually! I think the trigger to get everybody motivated again is unique to each person, so for me it's just not happened yet. Who knows, I may step on the scales tomorrow, see such a horrible gain that it spurs me back on haha!! We can and will do it though, we know we can as we've done it before and all lost good amounts :)

I will force myself to get back on it 100% on the 20th May (day after I get back from my yearly pilgrimage - really just a weekend of boozing and eating!!) as that's when I started SW last year and I was really on plan, motivated and happy back then! Think it'll have the same affect this year, hopefully :) x

Back