DOING SW FROM HOME???

Enjoy your weekend Charl! Hubs & I were there years ago. Stayed in a floating hotel on a canal. Great fun, except his lordship tried some cigarettes that would be illegal here. Had to stop him from jumping into a canal on the way back! Missed three trams cos he then refused to move. When we did get back he slept for seven hours then went to the bar for a drink & a sarnie wearing nothing but his indies! We were lucky we weren't chucked out! :) he then had another couple of hours sleep! I'm sure you won't do that! :)

Jen, good to hear about your ppi refund - there is justice in the world! Enjoy the gig! :)

Help just updated my ticker but not showing on here, have I forgotten to do something?

Wish hubs would hurry up and decide how he's having his curry I'm starvin gonna eat the laptop if he don't hurry up lol

Laura, I have no idea who the band is either, Daren's birthday presy! Just nice to get out and have a few beers!

GrannieAnnie, you do make me laugh!

Hi there,
i started this week on another diet but im hungry because i just cant afford to buy a whole other shop just for my food,
last night as i went to bed i remembered a friend had sent me her pack as she had lost her weight and no longer needed it.
After reading i should be able to be full, lose weight and NOT have to spend extra money that i cant justify spending when money is so tight already.
So i will be starting this weekend when weve done the shopping, Ive chosen the extra easy(i think) for now and understand the free foods etc but how do you work out how many syns you should allow yourself please?

Just have 15 a day :)

It's between 5 and 15 syns. Some people find they lose more if they have all 15 syns, others find it's best to keep them around 10. You need to try it and see. The first few weeks you will probably lose whatever you choose, so I would start at 15 and drop them down if you need to :).

So I'm wondering about going along to class and getting all the books, but I'm worried about not going back again the following week, can you just do that? When I was at WW years ago if you missed meeting once you;d signed up you were charged for them when you next went along... I don't want that to happen but I can't afford the classes each week at the moment... Just wondering if anyone else had done that?

Hi Rae

I;d start at 15 syns and see how you do, you need to think further ahead and if your weight loss slows you'll need something to cut back on, if you start on low syns you won't be able to cut back on syns..

Back