DOING SW FROM HOME???

Must start today! bit of dejavu there, but i can't seem to kick myself up the butt, i think it's where hubby is on nights so i don't bother cooking just for me, but he's finished this lot now, so time to get on it me thinks.

Hey to everyone :wavey: x

How much exercise do you all do?
I do between an hour and 2.5 hours walking a day and then any housework/yard work that needs doing.
Is there anything simple/easy you do without having to fork out on equipment. I cant do crunches just now
as my knees are bad im hoping once some of the weight is gone they will get better .

Exercise can stop you losing weight but it changes your shape, so measure yourself instead, as you might be losing inches not lbs which is super good as the Inches mean smaller clothes xx

Thanks all the girls who wished me a nice weekend, you're such a bunch of lovelies! Just been to town and bought a leather jacket now off to shower and pack, and a manicure and my eyelashes done (managed to smudge my nails pretty badly already.. Go me!)

Have a lovely weekend everyone, next time I log in ill be 29 eurgh! Xx

Have a fab weekend chick xxxx

Thanks all the girls who wished me a nice weekend, you're such a bunch of lovelies! Just been to town and bought a leather jacket now off to shower and pack, and a manicure and my eyelashes done (managed to smudge my nails pretty badly already.. Go me!)

Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

29! I wish I was 29 again!

I'm 53! eek! My nan always said that age is just a collection of numbers after your name. And she lived to 92!

Nans (& Grannies!) are always right!

Hi, is this definitely right? Cos we were always told that unless you are training to Olympic standard that it wouldn't hinder your weight loss. But last week I did 10.5hrs exercise and stuck to the ee plan bar on sat I had a bottle of wine but had not had many syns all week and only lost 0.5lb. Have done slightly less exercise this week and tried to increase my syns to between 5 and 10 a day to see if it improves the weight loss. As you say I did def notice a difference in my clothes particularly my hips lol x

Last edited:
If it's new exercise then it definitely takes your body a while to adjust to it. If you're on plan, you will see a loss. Keep with it and don't reduce your syns too soon xx

Hi jam

Do you normally do that much exercise? Starting a new exercise regime can add pounds the first few weeks even though you are on plan. Its lactic acid which protects your joints it takes a couple of weeks to be reabsorbed thats all

As jen said dont cut your syns stick to 15 for now. Uf your losses slow later on in you then have something

To cut back on

Such a weird night. Having daughters who are teenagers or preteen with hormonal sleep cycles. I have one on.a sleepover and the other back from school 5 day trip everyone asleep yay

Have a lovely weekend Charl :)

I noticed a slow in weight loss when I started the gym but u may find that results show a week later sometimes ...
my mum was so strict one week and when she got on the scales she STS. disheartened she ate some naughties the next week and lost a few pounds but it was only because she had a slow weight loss showing on the scales
I'm not recommending you do this but it's just an example lol

I had a sneaky peek today because I'm goin for my wedding dress alterations this afternoon ...lost 2lb!!!

Very happy as I lost 2lb last week too after struggling with STS or putting on pounds for months :)

Back