DOING SW FROM HOME???

STS for me this week. Had a bad week so I`m happy with that!! :)

Hello everybody :)
After giving up with SW before easter I have decided it is time to bite the bullet and come back. I was beginning to get really fed up with no support and not losing anything i just needed a time out, however summer is very quickly approaching and i definitely need to get some weight off! Im still deciding what plan to come back on, had better loses on green and red days however EE seems to work for a lot of people so maybe Im not doing it correctly?
What I would like to say though is I would really appreciate it if you lovely people could maybe follow my diary? I will try to get back on with updating that but I just feel like I have no support doing this at all :( and its nice to have people to talk to sometimes!

Hi Chloe, well done for biting the bullet and getting started again. I started doing slimming world ee pland from home 8 weeks ago and have lost 20.5lbs so I think it is great. My advice would be to follow it exactly, have all your free, super free, hea and b's and 5-10 syns a day. Some people would say to have 15 a day so that you have somewhere to cut back if you reach a plateau, but at that stage I would just say do more exercise to increase your metabolism and burn those calories. I have written down everything that has passed my lips in the last 8 weeks and will continue to do so, I weigh my 30g cheddar everyday for my healthy a and have it for supper with my 2 slices of wholemeal nimble my healthy b as a toastie, look forward to it so much lol. I have never drank so much water and now actually realise when I am thirsty and not hungry. Let us know which plan you chose and good luck x

Jamcar77 that's a great weight loss!

I have not counted my syns today with it being my weigh in day but I want to stop that now as its only 8 weeks til my wedding

But I have lost 3lb in the fortnight I have been fully back on SW so I'm back on track :)

I've done the same Sammi but I have been wise-ish.

The OH treated me to a sausage roll and a chocolate bar earlier and I noted the syns, but then the dog managed to get in my bag and destroy my chocolate and ate it. So I've had a full fat carbonara instead :)

I think ur dog was just trying to help you with your weight loss haha :)

After giving up with SW before easter I have decided it is time to bite the bullet and come back. I was beginning to get really fed up with no support and not losing anything i just needed a time out, however summer is very quickly approaching and i definitely need to get some weight off! Im still deciding what plan to come back on, had better loses on green and red days however EE seems to work for a lot of people so maybe Im not doing it correctly?
What I would like to say though is I would really appreciate it if you lovely people could maybe follow my diary? I will try to get back on with updating that but I just feel like I have no support doing this at all :( and its nice to have people to talk to sometimes!

Welcome back Chloe!! :)

Hi all. Im new and thinking of doing sw fron home. I suffer fibromyalgia and find getting out a nightmare so doing from home with my fella. Im 16st and desperate to get a few st off. No set time limit but we are looking to marry so sooner the beyter as I wont marry him until I am happy at my size. I feel its a reward for hard work lol. Im trying to get the starter kit soon so we can start. Ive done most diets now but I am useless at the recipe finding etc and am told sw is by far easiest as you can eat all you like etc. Look forward to getting to know you all

Afternoon ladies

Such a gorgeous day to be back on plan yay, (well apart from girls pizza night on Saturday ;) ) so no excuse not be on plan for the next 4 days, think I've overdosed on fresh pineapple today it needed using up and it was too hot to eat anything else.. yummy though and so long since I've bought one..

Sorting out dinner for tonight now, some salmon that was reduced in lidl with baked potato and salad... and anything else superfree I can fine.. not sure if I'm doing a SE or EE day yet, I could do with my two hex's as I've only eaten pineapple today but strictly speaking the pineapple on it's own isn't SE lol, hate being so indesisive lol.. need to plan ahead for the next few days and hold some syns back for Sat night and definately no wine or beer at home and only one portion of cheese for my hex's a day and not my usual two.. determined to get back on the SW Wagon..

Hope you all are having a good afternoon.....

Welcome back chloe and welcome coley woley...

Grrr blummin bought the fat free morrisons yoghurts thinking they'd be about 1syn things are 2 1/2 apparantly.... I hate it when I do that, but they were on offer so thought I'd take a risk, amazing how things vary so much....

Anybody got any ideas what superfree I could put with salmon, baked potato and some salad? out of ideas today

Hi all. Im new and thinking of doing sw fron home. I suffer fibromyalgia and find getting out a nightmare so doing from home with my fella. Im 16st and desperate to get a few st off. No set time limit but we are looking to marry so sooner the beyter as I wont marry him until I am happy at my size. I feel its a reward for hard work lol. Im trying to get the starter kit soon so we can start. Ive done most diets now but I am useless at the recipe finding etc and am told sw is by far easiest as you can eat all you like etc. Look forward to getting to know you all

Hi and welcome. I have bursitis in my hip at mo and so bad may need an op, just waiting for an MRI so I too cannot get out and exercise and I am long term sick at the mo. I stated just over a week ago and lost 3lbs so pretty pleased by that. I have started a food diary too and find this helps. Coming on here really does support you. Good luck. X beck

Welcome back Chloe. I am doing a mix of original and ee days. A food diary Defo helps and checking out what everyone else is doing too. Good luck with getting back on track. Beck x

-2lb for me this morning!

Next week, that 1.5 stone sticker is MINE! I've never had it before either!

Well done and you will achieve it!!!! X

Hi everyone!

Can I join you lovely folks doing SW from home please? I've done SW before, and even joined a local group a few weeks ago, but it just wasn't for me - all that sitting around and clapping! So thought I'd try and find some online support!! I've nosed around this site before in the past, but never really got involved. It would be great to get to know people on here though, and share the ups and downs of this whole weight loss malarky.

So a little bit about me - I'm 37, got two kids, work full time and need to lose 5 stone in total to get back to a healthy BMI. I know SW works if I do it properly - it is the sticking to it that's the hard part!!

I've got a good incentive this time - a big family wedding overseas coming up in 10 weeks. Recent holiday photos were a total shocker - hideous! - I really don't want to go looking like that!! If I could drop a dress size (or two!) by then, that would be ideal. Long term, though, I'm really looking at the big picture and trying to get fitter and healthier and back to a 'normal' weight for my height.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hey slimstar welcome to the family (hug)

You'll find all the support you need here

Hi everyone, I'm new(ish)m I've joined and rejoined SW and WW more times than I care to remember and I never get very far. I now have two children aged one and three and I want to be healthy and a good role model for them. I can't face returning to class again and also if I'm gonna be out of the house of an evening I'd prefer to be at the gym as I don't get much me time! My husband is going to weigh me once a week starting tomorrow x look forward to chatting with you all x

Back