DOING SW FROM HOME???

I've been hiding but I'm still on it!

2.5 off this week :) only 5.5 to go
Xx

Hey Ladies still not back in it properly :( I'm still weighing myself every Wed but need to get back on track soon. The main thing is I'm not pilling the weight back on! x

Meant to say 0.5lb on for me this week so not bad! Ha x

It's my baby girls 7 th birthday today:)
Not sure where the time goes:) but will be celebrating with a small piece of cake later!

I know times flies fast Lou my baby was 9 last month eek it's insane how quick she's growing up

Back on plan for day 2 now, made yummy SW pancakes for breakfast with grapes and strawberries and some Iced yoghurt... didn't intend on having the iced yoghurt put the pot had been pushed to the back of the fridge so no choice haha, was yummy though especially after adding coconut essence....

going to try making tuna fishcakes for lunch with salad...

Have a good day ladies xxxx

Nice losses ladies, well done

hoping for a STS this week as I only have 4 days until official WI on Sat...

Oh and Hello and welcome to the newbies, you'll find all the support and info you need here xx

hi all ive started doing sw(again) yesterday all being well ill manage to stick to it this time around. that sounds like a yummy breakfast ultrabluedress how do you make the pancakes?

:sign0144:

Hi Guys, started doing SW from home this morning. I've got 5 1/2 st to lose but I'm going to try to do it 7lb at a time. Reckon it will be a LONG journey so could do with some company.

Hi ladies could some check syns for me I can't find it on the search box so wondering if someone could look on the SW database..

It's lidl deluxe ricotta, mushroom and truffle sacchettini pasta.. Unfortunately no nutritional value on packaging and I find it online anywhere

Thankies xx

Hey everyone! I'm back and straight back to Uni work, another essay in tomorrow, going to be another long day of writing for me! Just had an interview for one of my modules which was 40% of the grade so fingers crossed! She said my written work was really good but no hints to grade tho :(

Amsterdam was mega. And despite walking about 8km or more a day I've gained so much! It's so unfair how quickly weight goes on me when i don't stick to plan, 7lbs in 3 days! ARGH!!

Anyway, hope you're all well? And enjoyed the weekend sun.

Hi new peoples! Xx

Hey everyone! I'm back and straight back to Uni work, another essay in tomorrow, going to be another long day of writing for me! Just had an interview for one of my modules which was 40% of the grade so fingers crossed! She said my written work was really good but no hints to grade tho :(

Amsterdam was mega. And despite walking about 8km or more a day I've gained so much! It's so unfair how quickly weight goes on me when i don't stick to plan, 7lbs in 3 days! ARGH!!

Anyway, hope you're all well? And enjoyed the weekend sun.

Hi new peoples! Xx

Im one of those who gains weight fast too. I find the green days make me gain so must be the carbs for me.

That 7lbs will be off before you know it.

Charl glad you had a fab time in Amsterdam, and you know those pounds will drop off once you're back on plan... I really want to tour Europe more decidley expensive though seeing as the kids want to tag along now though lol..

Pam the pancakes are really easy, seperate two eggs, whisk the egg whites until fluffy in one bowl and beat the yolks separately in another along with vanilla essence and sweetner to taste. Gently fold the yolks into the egg white mix, Spray a frying pan with fry light spoon in mixture to make whatever size pancake you want. Cook gently for a couple of mins each side and tah dah SW friendly pancakes.

I either do them with fruit and a drizzle of honey (1 syn) or like today fruit and yoghurt. I guess you could do any topping you fancy synning if needed. I might try doing a savory version for dinner one night maybe with spiced mince or chicken carbonara style.

Back