DOING SW FROM HOME???

No Jen still waiting for the Vendors Solicitors to send our Solicitors the contract then they will conduct the searches! Grr it's taking ages ha! My friends were 2 weeks ahead of us at the start now their in their house :( Our tine will come soon enough and it's not like weve got no-where to live. Plus we can still save whilst waiting! But when we get the keys it's all systems go ha! Can't wait now! :) xx

Awww Tilly it'll come soon enough then you'll be moving in....

Back on plan yay, took time to cook and eat properly today on SE.. feeling stuffed and still not had any hex's yet so might be an alpen bar before bed, want to hold onto some syns for the weekend so chocolately alpens make a nice treat.... got some crab pate to use up to which was surprisingly low in syns... 3syns in a third of the pot so gonna have that on two ryvitas, third of a pot fits nicely onto ryvitas lol

Hope you are all having a good evening ladies... time for a cup of tea to get rid of my wine and pepsi max cravings.

Having a bad week :(

Just can't stop pigging out on chocolate!
Debating whether to right off this week and start again next week. Hubs has already bought a " bung in the microwave" chicken curry for tomorrow. GRRR

Was hoping to lose a stone for our holiday in August.

GrannieAnnie don't wipe this week out, that's what is sooo good about sw. Just start afresh tomorrow you still have 4 days left in the week and if you are good and stick to plan the scales may be kind to you next week, you really could undo the choc binge. Don't have the curry tomorrow night, just make a quick omelette or something instead with salad and slimming world chips and have a curly surly for 6 syns if you still craving chocolate. Go on you know you want to be lookin good in August more than you want to keep eatin the rest of this week and feel rotten by the end of it x

Having a bad week :(

Just can't stop pigging out on chocolate!
Debating whether to right off this week and start again next week. Hubs has already bought a " bung in the microwave" chicken curry for tomorrow. GRRR

Was hoping to lose a stone for our holiday in August.

Be strong Grannie and try not toe sabotage your whole week:)
Check the curry ingredients and see how it might fit syns wise - may not be as bad as you think :)

Clawed it back yet again, was 11lb 5lb last week after nights out etc now 11st 2lb, again!

Really want 4lbs gone in a couple of weeks as have a big birthday shopping spree! I will do it, we can do it GrannieAnnie! xxx

Hmmm was so strict last week but this week I'm really struggling

I keep trying

I'm going into town today so i know somewhere i can get jacket potato or a salad bar box iv just got to avoid temptation

Then im going to a concert tonight might have to try to eat before I go but the others will b eating the arena food :-(

Tomoro I have a shopping day with my mum and sister which will involve a lunch but I can persuade them to eat healthy I think

Then after I'm going back to my sisters for my wedding hair and makeup trial and she is making pizza and curly fries :-(

Hmmm was so strict last week but this week I'm really struggling

I keep trying

I'm going into town today so i know somewhere i can get jacket potato or a salad bar box iv just got to avoid temptation

Then im going to a concert tonight might have to try to eat before I go but the others will b eating the arena food :-(

Tomoro I have a shopping day with my mum and sister which will involve a lunch but I can persuade them to eat healthy I think

Then after I'm going back to my sisters for my wedding hair and makeup trial and she is making pizza and curly fries :-(

First make up a packed lunch to take with you for when everyone else is eating take some alpine light bars or fruit as well. Plus tell your sister you are trying to lose weight for the wedding and can see cook something sw friendly.

Clawed it back yet again, was 11lb 5lb last week after nights out etc now 11st 2lb, again!

Really want 4lbs gone in a couple of weeks as have a big birthday shopping spree! I will do it, we can do it GrannieAnnie! xxx

Well done Jen:) you can do it- 4 off is totally achievable :)
X

Day 2 slimming world

Welli bite the bullet and got on the scales and expecting a gain and expecting to be around 12.5 -12.10 I was shocked to weigh 12.0.

Im not going to obsess about the scales as this is my downfall and how I fall off wagon. So probably weigh monthly just so I can see a loss.

Anyway ive been poorly in bed yesterday and hoping to feel better today.

Food plan is red day all the way :)

Thanks for the lovely replies girlies!

Of course you're all right - I shouldn't right off the week yet. Just had magic porridge for breakfast. Think I've got the remains of an sw curry I had a few weeks ago in the freezer. It's just the sauce, so I'd have to add something to it to pad it out.

Seriously need to try to plan meals in advance.
The big problem is picking at stuff in the evening.

I know I've got a tin of chickpeas so I can make some hummus. Need to sort out my choccie fix!
Have tried curly wurly, it doesn't always hit the spot!

First make up a packed lunch to take with you for when everyone else is eating take some alpine light bars or fruit as well. Plus tell your sister you are trying to lose weight for the wedding and can see cook something sw friendly.

Right I'v text my sister and she said she has chicken, veg or salad and potatoes ...bonus feeling stronger already!

Iv also text mum (we are doing slimming world together) told her I'm struggling and want to stick to plan at meadow hall tomoro and told her Iv asked my sister to cook something different so she is proud of me already and said she will help me keep on track tomoro .... Feeling a lot better just for taking charge and sending those texts,

think I will text the girls I'm goin to the concert with tonight, to tell them I'm eating before we go but taking low syn snacks but they are more than welcome to eat at the arena ...that way they won't try to tempt me cos they will know I don't want to put on any weight now that Iv had my dress fitting and I will feel more in control and know that they are watching me too lol

I feel better if I know people know I'm on a diet cos they can be like big brother and watch me and tell me off wen I get tempted lol thanx for the support I feel a lot more in control already x

Right I'v text my sister and she said she has chicken, veg or salad and potatoes ...bonus feeling stronger already!

Iv also text mum (we are doing slimming world together) told her I'm struggling and want to stick to plan at meadow hall tomoro and told her Iv asked my sister to cook something different so she is proud of me already and said she will help me keep on track tomoro .... Feeling a lot better just for taking charge and sending those texts,

think I will text the girls I'm goin to the concert with tonight, to tell them I'm eating before we go but taking low syn snacks but they are more than welcome to eat at the arena ...that way they won't try to tempt me cos they will know I don't want to put on any weight now that Iv had my dress fitting and I will feel more in control and know that they are watching me too lol

I feel better if I know people know I'm on a diet cos they can be like big brother and watch me and tell me off wen I get tempted lol thanx for the support I feel a lot more in control already x

Wow! Brilliant planning ahead! Don't you feel so much better for it too? Sometimes, whilst doing the weekly shop at JS, loading my trolley with healthy, nutritious food, I feel almost angelic! I sail past the calorie laden cakes, desserts, pizzas, etc., knowing that with a bit of tweaking here and there and, with the help of all you slimming buddies on this amazing site, we can all eat gorgeous food and enjoy the occasional treat sometimes too. I can honestly say the recipes on this site actually excite me and have helped me love cooking again! Hope that doesn't sound too sad and that the halo doesn't slip either!! Good luck, Sammie88. x

Wrll done Sammie, good work!

Just had a lovely cheese, bacon, pepper omelette with salad. Was lush and I'm stuffed!

Doing homemade burgers tonight with bns wedges and corn on the cob, yum. Totally 100% today and no syns yet, woo!

Back