DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yes, gave all my 14-18s to charity. I didn't want to store them in the house cos never want to be that size again!

I kept everything but the size 16/18's! I bought all 12/14's last summer and thankfully the 14's fit but the 12's are a no go.... Yet :) unless its a maxi dress.

Bring on the losses :-D

I kept everything but the size 16/18's! I bought all 12/14's last summer and thankfully the 14's fit but the 12's are a no go.... Yet :) unless its a maxi dress.

Bring on the losses :-D

Im sure youll be in the 12s before you know it. Just keep trying them on every few weeks. I cant see myself losing weight I still look the same its my clothes that are getting bigger ha ha.

Im supposed to be going abroad in aug so I need some pounds to disappear ha ha.

Im sure youll be in the 12s before you know it. Just keep trying them on every few weeks. I cant see myself losing weight I still look the same its my clothes that are getting bigger ha ha.

Im supposed to be going abroad in aug so I need some pounds to disappear ha ha.

I hope so otherwise my summer wardrobe is a little sucky haha. Nearly cried when my favourite Fossil skirt didn't fit and to realize that at the end of last summer I wasn't far off fitting into the shorts that were an inch smaller.

They're my goal.... They're not anything fancy just some my sister bought me for my achievements last year. She felt bad when it didn't fit so what more incentive do I need :)

Have you been doing body magic??

Smaller clothes area great incentive I keep a pair of jeans out that I try on regular. We will do it!!!

Body magic thats the exercise thing isnt it?

Before xmas I would run 5-10k a day but stopped when I started the vlcd. I do karate/mixed martial arts 3 times a week and we do heavy cardio sessions in that. I also walk 8 miles every tuesday takes 2 hours 40 mins. Up until recently I was weight lifting also but once again stopped due to not eating on a vlcd. Im going to start doing the couch to 5k app again starting monday as I love to run.

What about you do you exercise?

Smaller clothes area great incentive I keep a pair of jeans out that I try on regular. We will do it!!!

Before xmas I would run 5-10k a day but stopped when I started the vlcd. I do karate/mixed martial arts 3 times a week and we do heavy cardio sessions in that. I also walk 8 miles every tuesday takes 2 hours 40 mins. Up until recently I was weight lifting also but once again stopped due to not eating on a vlcd. Im going to start doing the couch to 5k app again starting monday as I love to run.

Crikes, I think you could do a bit more lol

You do loads!!!

Lets hope so cos the price tag on them is ridiculous so wouldn't want to waste them. (my sister works for fossil btw hehe).

Wow you do an awful lot already!!

I'm only walking the dog every day, started it two weeks ago when I moved in to my house and got her back.

I was running before Xmas and then I hurt my foot slipping on the ice so stopped for a while. Harder to go now with a two yr old and nobody to babysit. Will have to wait till September when she starts nursery and then I can do my running and get swimming again too :)

I hurt my hip badly whilst pregnant after falling down the stairs and it was misaligned for about 12months. Lots of physio and Pilates later I've been discharged so I can finally crack on again with swimming.

Not sure what else I can do other than the Wii fit :)

Wow everyone does so much exercise! All I do is walk, although Uni stress this year meant I pretty much stopped everything, I always get much more active when I'm off in the summer tho, next Friday back to swimming and gym next week, and hopefully the dog walks will make the lbs come off quickly!

Back to plan today after a 5lb gain this week, meh!

Omelette for bfast, salads for lunch and my chicken curry for tea. :)

Grannie I hear ya, I'm massively into the chocs at the mo, just want cake and nice choc pastries again all the time. Poop! Xx

Lets hope so cos the price tag on them is ridiculous so wouldn't want to waste them. (my sister works for fossil btw hehe).

Wow you do an awful lot already!!

I'm only walking the dog every day, started it two weeks ago when I moved in to my house and got her back.

I was running before Xmas and then I hurt my foot slipping on the ice so stopped for a while. Harder to go now with a two yr old and nobody to babysit. Will have to wait till September when she starts nursery and then I can do my running and get swimming again too :)

I hurt my hip badly whilst pregnant after falling down the stairs and it was misaligned for about 12months. Lots of physio and Pilates later I've been discharged so I can finally crack on again with swimming.

Not sure what else I can do other than the Wii fit :)

Had to just say, your baby is sooooooooooooo cute!! I'm sure your two year old must put you through quite a lot of Body Magic without you even realising! :D x

Wow 4stone last year? I did three and put half back on now oops!!

I've just muesli for breakfast. Got an apple and grapes to have while dog walking then jacket potato for lunch with tuna and salad.

Can anyone tell me the syns in lighter choices pork Cumberland sausages?

Can't decide whether to waste 5syns on the curry I made last night or make a pasta and sausage bake with mushrooms and peppers.

Ok so Im properly starting back on it today! Really going to try and up my exercise and water intake this week so hopefully this will become part of my daily routine. Done 2 zumba claseses this week and the scales this morning say iv dropped 3lb since tuesday but whether thats true or not i dont know! Starting from scratch with the EE plan this week, we'll see how that goes as I dont usually lose much on that but lets see! Fingers crossed for a positive week ahead! :fingerscrossed:

Hey chloe, there's lots of us stopping and re starting at the mo! We can do it :)

Yes hayley, very proud of my 4 stone in 10 months. 1 to go and I'll be happy :-D

Lots of exercise going on :)

As well as lots of weight being lost, its definitely time to really go for it with summer coming.

After doing a vlcd and surviving on milk shakes I find this eating plan so easy and im not tempted off plan at all.

Plus doing red days I find protein really fills me up :)

Im still debating on weighing at end of week 1 or just keep going.

So does everyone spend their syns on their meals or treats?

Mine are on my treats :)

I did a vlcd last year. Was contemplating doing to again for 4 weeks as it works and really curbs your appetite. And makes SW a lot easier when you can eat normally again!

Which did you do?

Yes, gave all my 14-18s to charity. I didn't want to store them in the house cos never want to be that size again!

Planning on doing the same. Should be a size 10/12 by the time I get to goal ( might adjust it then, we'll see) but definitely getting rid of anything too big. Might help in the everlasting yo yo I seem to do!

It certainly makes you appreciate food. I joined slimming world before tried the ee and green days and before the week was up I was gaining weight rapidly. So I quit class and then tried loads of other diets. So just sticking to red days for me now which I dont mind.

I did 5 weeks on slim and save.

I went from 13.5 to 11.13 but it started to get me down as I was craving healthy food and fruit.

Plus the last stone and a bit seems hard. Everyone was on my case to eat food and that id lost enough weight. Bf hates me losing weight said size 12-14 is perfect and not to any lower. But I used to be 8-10 so ill keep going until target.

Plus by me eating hes not on my case as he knows how I struggle to lose weight.

Back