DOING SW FROM HOME???

Happy Saturday peeps!!

Feeling much better than I did earlier in the week. Just did my wi at Boots and not only have I got away with my mid-week wobble but I`ve lost 2lbs!!:D Don`t ask how!!

Managed to find some lamb chops in the freezer so that`s dinner sorted. Tucking into a prawn and salad sarnie using my hexb for the bread. It`s amazing what you find lurking in the freezer that you`d forgotten! Also there was a pork loin joint, so tomorrow`s sorted as well he-he!!

Off to Morrisons soon to stock up on frozen veggies!!

Happy Saturday peeps!!

Feeling much better than I did earlier in the week. Just did my wi at Boots and not only have I got away with my mid-week wobble but I`ve lost 2lbs!!:D Don`t ask how!!

Wow well done Grannie. Be proud of yourself. Have a fantastic weekend.

Think weather is crap until the 22nd so come on lets shed some pounds before bikini weather starts again he he

Im stuck this summer as my summer clothes wont fit until I lose 21lbs

Lol me too x

Well done grannieannie :)

I'm loving my scales already!!!

Does anyone else get the munchies in the evening if they have alpen lights as their hexb?

Just worked this one out for myself. Been having alpens during the week and had the munchies!
Getting on better today as I had 2 slices of wm bread (400g loaf) at lunchtime for my sarnie.
Looks like there`s quite a bit of sugar in alpens - even the light ones!!

Gonna have to rethink my hexb`s. Looks like it`ll be wm bread and porridge from now on.

Im stuffed up all the time I struggle to fit it all in and I have the two alpine light bars a day and on evening I have a choc option massive one with loads of hot almond milk and my last alpine bar then few hours later its bed time.

Haha doing exactly the same, love my sweet fix in the evening:)

Ooh, a chocolate option, I have some in somewhere if I can find them in the kitchen muddle! :)

Mixed gril tonight fort1syn :-D yummy!!! Will take a pic when its done.

Wondering what to treat myself with now I have 12syns left.

Shop here I come ;-)

Mixed grill, slimming world style. Weight watchers sausages. Pork chops. Steak. Chips. Peas & tomato.

I'm stuffed!!!

Attachments

• 1368299380151.jpg
    1368299380151.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 88
Hi Jamcar slims and save is a very low calorie diet plan

Afternoon all hope you're all having a good afternoon..

SE day again for me, really pleased with myself yesterday really craved wine all day, then argued with hubs out of nowhere and over nothing, was sooo tempted to buy some wine as I had to go to the chippy for daughter and the outdoor is next door... but yay I didn't give in

Whhho had olives with salad and ham lunch I didn't trealise they were so low in syns well yummy and feel very decadant sitting nibbling on them...

quick read thorugh to see what youladies are up to haha

Sammie who are you off to see tonight?

I don't realy like arena food, I tend to have a diet coke and thats it if it's anything like the NIA you have to queue for ever to actually get anything and if it's between bands you run the risk of missing whoever it is you're going to see anyway.... Have fun

See you later ladies school run them daughters paper round to organise then dinner etc

Sorry for the late reply, I ate a healthy dinner before the concert then got a large diet coke from the arena and DANCED MY SOCKS OFF! Lol went to see The Big Reunion Concert: 5ive, atomic kitten, b*witched, blue, liberty x, 911 and the Honeyz

Cheesy I know but I loved it!

Does anyone else get the munchies in the evening if they have alpen lights as their hexb?

Just worked this one out for myself. Been having alpens during the week and had the munchies!
Getting on better today as I had 2 slices of wm bread (400g loaf) at lunchtime for my sarnie.
Looks like there`s quite a bit of sugar in alpens - even the light ones!!

Gonna have to rethink my hexb`s. Looks like it`ll be wm bread and porridge from now on.

Yep when i first started the plan i used to have the chocolate alpen lights for my night snack to satisfy my chocolate craving, i noticed though that they didn't really keep me full and i just wanted more and more chocolate afterwards. Now instead i have an options or highlights hot choc with some toast (heb) and maybe a curly wurly. So much better!

Yep when i first started the plan i used to have the chocolate alpen lights for my night snack to satisfy my chocolate craving, i noticed though that they didn't really keep me full and i just wanted more and more chocolate afterwards. Now instead i have an options or highlights hot choc with some toast (heb) and maybe a curly wurly. So much better!

I think my massive choc options really helps on an evening as well :)

I wish I had the munchies! I've been feeling off all week and my appetite has suffered!
Oh dear I hope you get better soon

Get you, very well done I so couldn't do it lol, determination and willpower will get you to where you want to be, keep it up x

Back