DOING SW FROM HOME???

Youll all be pleased to know I went clubbing last night had 2 cans of diet coke and water the rest of the night. Danced the night away :)
Didnt go in the kebab shop I just went straight to my car at 4am and home

I shall get rid of all this fat!!!!

Well done you :) x

Thank you. :)

Im rather proud of myself and im so in the zone!!

Plus my relationship is rather rocky so im sticking to plan through that. Ill either come out at the end slim or slim and single either way slim is definitely something that I can guarantee will happen.

Today im cooking a roast beef dinner and veg then heading to my mums and hopefully my friends if shes in :)

Thank you. :)

Im rather proud of myself and im so in the zone!!

Plus my relationship is rather rocky so im sticking to plan through that. Ill either come out at the end slim or slim and single either way slim is definitely something that I can guarantee will happen.

Today im cooking a roast beef dinner and veg then heading to my mums and hopefully my friends if shes in :)

You're an inspiration! I went out last wkend and had to wear my Bridget pants unlike six months ago where I wore sexy lingerie and drunk 2 pitchers and lots of disaronno with coke. First night out in 8months and only my 2nd away from my daughter in a year. I was very relaxed though and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Moral is I'd like to bin the Bridget pants and wear sexy lingerie with my beautiful dress again haha!!

Sorry to hear about your rocky relationship. I went through it March last year and 'lost him' to another woman. (he cheated). I then went on to lose 3stone so I was smaller than he'd ever seen me. Since January we've been back in contact for our daughter and he's trying to get me back..... Not sure how I feel it about it at all. I'm rambling......

Just remember to look out for number one :)

You're an inspiration! I went out last wkend and had to wear my Bridget pants unlike six months ago where I wore sexy lingerie and drunk 2 pitchers and lots of disaronno with coke. First night out in 8months and only my 2nd away from my daughter in a year. I was very relaxed though and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Moral is I'd like to bin the Bridget pants and wear sexy lingerie with my beautiful dress again haha!!

Sorry to hear about your rocky relationship. I went through it March last year and 'lost him' to another woman. (he cheated). I then went on to lose 3stone so I was smaller than he'd ever seen me. Since January we've been back in contact for our daughter and he's trying to get me back..... Not sure how I feel it about it at all. I'm rambling......

Just remember to look out for number one :)

I know what you mean about the pants I dont like my stomach after having 4 children and would love to not wear suck it in pants under my dresses. But we will cos we are going to lose weight and looks fab!!!!!

I really wonder why we bother with men sometimes they can be such idiots. Thats not good he cheated on you :-( a hard thing to forgive. Even harder to forget. Mines super lovely until hes drunk then he starts wanting to beat everyone up whos looking at me in the club I cant relax at all. Then I left the club and drove home and then the nasty texts started. But im not going to let it get me down at all. What will be will be and hes not only man who walks the earth. At least I dont have the connection of any children with him.

So when I get stressed I throw myself more into exercise clears my head. So monday I start running 5k and karate mon wed thur tuesday I walk 8 miles just nees something for Friday :)

Sounds a similar story to me, dan is great, but alcohol and him are the worst combination, turns him into a different person, unrecognisable. It makes normal things like going out together and having fun difficult, last weekend in Amsterdam was probably the best most uneventful weekend we've had, was nice as I was anxious before we went the usual would happen!

Well done on the 'zone' talk! I am not! 2 puddings and pizza consumed this weekend. Meh!

The rest of today I'm going to be saintly though, and red days for the rest of the week I think :)

Sounds a similar story to me, dan is great, but alcohol and him are the worst combination, turns him into a different person, unrecognisable. It makes normal things like going out together and having fun difficult, last weekend in Amsterdam was probably the best most uneventful weekend we've had, was nice as I was anxious before we went the usual would happen!

Well done on the 'zone' talk! I am not! 2 puddings and pizza consumed this weekend. Meh!

The rest of today I'm going to be saintly though, and red days for the rest of the week I think :)

I get anxious too when we are going out on a weekend. Cos I know what will happen. As I wasnt drinking I drove my car into town usually I get left in town alone to walk home at 4am. So sticking to diet and not drinking was a bonus. Lovely drive home :)

Well put them naughtys behind you and red all the way!!!

Thats all I do is red every day :)

Men are idiots non stop. We only take over the role of their mother. The time they spend as a batchelor is just proof of whether they can look after themselves or not. If they can't stay away ladies!

I've been single since I left him and the happiest I've been in about 4years.

Focused on my daughter and my weight loss. Surrounded myself with my family and friends. Now I'm in this happy place where a man isn't necessary :)

Well done new me! I admire your willpower!

Sorry to hear about your relationship. What is it about us girls that pick fellas that are lovely till they've had a few to drink! :(

Think I've posted this before but my Paul was like that. I've been with him since I was 15. Our early years were a bit of a rollercoaster. He had personality change. Never hit me but constantly picking rows and checking up on me. Not to mention spending all his money on booze. I could cope when I was working, but then the kids came along and we were skint.

Eventually gave him the "it's me or the drink" talk. He knew I meant it. We were in danger of being evicted for not paying the rent. I took charge of our finances and cut up his bank card. I gave him pocket money - something I still so! Sorted out the rent.

Fair play to him, he realised he had a problem and gave up drinking, cold turkey! With one or two blips at first, he's been teetotal for 25 years.

With him I'm sure it's genetic. His mum, uncle, aunt & grandad all had drink issues. Now I can see our oldest - he's 32 going the same way. Can't go a day without a drink. Says some really nasty things when he's gad a few. Won't listen to any advise!

Sorry fir the rambling girlies!

Men are idiots non stop. We only take over the role of their mother. The time they spend as a batchelor is just proof of whether they can look after themselves or not. If they can't stay away ladies!

I've been single since I left him and the happiest I've been in about 4years.

Focused on my daughter and my weight loss. Surrounded myself with my family and friends. Now I'm in this happy place where a man isn't necessary :)

Very true about us being their mothers!

Mine was brought up an only child by a single mum. But she made the mistake of treating him like a prince! Not just her, but his nan and his nan's unmarried sister!

The spoilt him rotten!

Well done new me! I admire your willpower!

Sorry to hear about your relationship. What is it about us girls that pick fellas that are lovely till they've had a few to drink! :(

Think I've posted this before but my Paul was like that. I've been with him since I was 15. Our early years were a bit of a rollercoaster. He had personality change. Never hit me but constantly picking rows and checking up on me. Not to mention spending all his money on booze. I could cope when I was working, but then the kids came along and we were skint.

Eventually gave him the "it's me or the drink" talk. He knew I meant it. We were in danger of being evicted for not paying the rent. I took charge of our finances and cut up his bank card. I gave him pocket money - something I still so! Sorted out the rent.

Fair play to him, he realised he had a problem and gave up drinking, cold turkey! With one or two blips at first, he's been teetotal for 25 years.

With him I'm sure it's genetic. His mum, uncle, aunt & grandad all had drink issues. Now I can see our oldest - he's 32 going the same way. Can't go a day without a drink. Says some really nasty things when he's gad a few. Won't listen to any advise!

Sorry fir the rambling girlies!

Fairplay to him for turning himself around. That really is hard work but worth it in the end.

Mine wont ever give up alcohol so can see this really going down the pan so to speak. Really need to sit down sort my life out I can cope on my own as I did for years when I split up from ex husband.
Im actually hating weekends and wishing Monday would hurry up. It is draining on me as ive other stuff going on what with 3 teenage boys and a daughter.

Wheres my knight in shinning armour? Lol come on knight whisk me away from all of this ha ha ha if only lol

Addictions and partners are hard. My boyfriend is addicted to cannabis. I know people say, especially the smokers of it, that it isn't addictive, but I disagree. He can't go a day without smoking it. If he can't get any he lashes out at me. It's gotten physical before too when he's threw my laptop on the floor and pushed me up against the wall. He takes the last of my money for it and never buys it for himself unless he's undercutting people to afford to buy it.

I gave him an ultimatum before saying it's me or the weed and he actually stopped cold turkey for 6 weeks, but that was 2 years ago and he's back to like he was before.

My neighbours complain about the smell and I'm sick to death of him having his friends round smoking it too. The only option I have to escape all of this is to leave, but I'm not willing to leave MY house for him to have it. My therapist is fully aware as to what goes on so she is monitoring this situation for me, but I'm just wondering how much more I can take.

You have to ask yourself what you want for your life and your future. I know it's easy from the outside to be wise, but if he is smoking weed, if he is physically or emotionally abusing you he is acting outside the law. I wonder if involving the police would be an option. YOU should certainly not have to leave your house.

Addictions and partners are hard. My boyfriend is addicted to cannabis. I know people say, especially the smokers of it, that it isn't addictive, but I disagree. He can't go a day without smoking it. If he can't get any he lashes out at me. It's gotten physical before too when he's threw my laptop on the floor and pushed me up against the wall. He takes the last of my money for it and never buys it for himself unless he's undercutting people to afford to buy it.

I gave him an ultimatum before saying it's me or the weed and he actually stopped cold turkey for 6 weeks, but that was 2 years ago and he's back to like he was before.

My neighbours complain about the smell and I'm sick to death of him having his friends round smoking it too. The only option I have to escape all of this is to leave, but I'm not willing to leave MY house for him to have it. My therapist is fully aware as to what goes on so she is monitoring this situation for me, but I'm just wondering how much more I can take.

I was exactly in the same situation hun and one day I just had enough of it all. Split up with him last aug, took our little girl with me. Took me about 6 weeks to get settled elsewhere and it was the vest thibg I could have ecer done. He stopped smoking weed then he realised he lost both me and his daughter and hasnt touched it ever since. We have been trying to make things work again, but I have realised I have been giving myself to boyfriends since my 16th and nvr gotten much back of them. My girl and me are doing smashing together and thats enough for me!:)
Bottom line: you only got one life hun, dont waste it on a tosser who puts weed infront of you!:) hugs for you xx

If he can`t go a day without weed then I`m afraid he`s addicted. Worse still you`re being dragged into it. If the neighbours decide they`ve had enough, they could call the police. Then you could be in trouble for weed being smoked in your place. The courts may take the view that you allow it to happen.

I know it`s hard but you need to sort it out sooner rather than later. Sending hugs!!

Girls! Don't put up with it!

So many more men walking this planet. Why suffer because of their arrogance and selfishness.

If they really want you they'll do whatever they have to to keep you. If they don't then you haven't lost out. Thats how I see it.

Like I say look after number one :)

It's sad seeing so many woman thinking they havd to put up with it I've been single and a single mum 2.5 years snd it's liberating I'm now in a position where I can choose the exact kind of man I want around me and my son.

Never ever compromise your self and your values for a man who does not love and respect you. And crying and saying but I love you when you try end it is not a sign of love. You have to love and respect yourself if you are going to expect someone else to xxxx

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Back