DOING SW FROM HOME???

True but I also find it really empowering to see there are quite a few women who have taken control of their own lives!:) cheer for you all:)

Not just weight loss support on here :)

Very friendly bunch!

We are all pretty amazing not only are we tackling our weight problems but we are doing it with all this negative baggage. We are clearly stronger than we think.

Its nice to know im not on my own with this. Not got anyone to talk to either so this place is amazing :) really appreciate the kind words

It's all linked in alot of ppls cases, self esteem gaining weight then gets us into a state sometimes of letting ppl tread us down.

Sometimes loosing weight gaining confidence n a belief in yourself is enough to kick these idiots to curb as you gain urself back.

What I've learnt is every single person has choices, sometimes mentally it becomes impossible to get to these choices ESP if physical or emotional abuse is part in there. However at the centre of it is a choice to allow someone to treat you this way. If someone is rude or disrespectful we have a choice to say I won't tolerate that and saying You will not make me feel like that. Just a bit of inner strength and right choices ladies.

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

It's all linked in alot of ppls cases, self esteem gaining weight then gets us into a state sometimes of letting ppl tread us down.

Sometimes loosing weight gaining confidence n a belief in yourself is enough to kick these idiots to curb as you gain urself back.

What I've learnt is every single person has choices, sometimes mentally it becomes impossible to get to these choices ESP if physical or emotional abuse is part in there. However at the centre of it is a choice to allow someone to treat you this way. If someone is rude or disrespectful we have a choice to say I won't tolerate that and saying You will not make me feel like that. Just a bit of inner strength and right choices ladies.

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Well said willfitskinnyjeans

Time for chicken roast :-D

Lots of chicken and veg for me!! Maybe use my syns on stuffing and gravy nomnom. Got 14 from today....

Very true hun. I just battle with my mind about things now, thinking is it worth throwing away a 5 year relationship to chase another that may not even happen?

Take the other possible relationship out of the picture for a second and think... are you happy? can you imagine yourself in the same position for another 5 yrs? I think right now you need to concentrate on yourself and what makes you happy, you are your own person and you also deserve to feel and be happy too. Whether that's with somebody or on your own, only you truly know. X

Take the other possible relationship out of the picture for a second and think... are you happy? can you imagine yourself in the same position for another 5 yrs? I think right now you need to concentrate on yourself and what makes you happy, you are your own person and you also deserve to feel and be happy too. Whether that's with somebody or on your own, only you truly know. X

If I'm honest with myself then no, I'm not happy. I suppose if I was, I wouldn't be typing this to strangers over the internet lol :) I am trying to concentrate on myself, my weight loss mainly and trying to build my confidence before I fully go ahead and pursue something else. My friend is aware of what's going on and about my weightloss battle and he's fully supportive.

ho hummmm

Very true hun. I just battle with my mind about things now, thinking is it worth throwing away a 5 year relationship to chase another that may not even happen?

You are not throwing away 5 years hun, you have learned in the process ( but I do understand what you mean.. here it was a relationship, incl white dress for 12 years and now recently almost 5 years with the dad of my little girl)
Whatever you decide to do..take time to get truly yourself again:) Still in that process myself xx

It's amazing this place! None of us know each other but are sooooo supportive. One big happy family to chat, rant and laugh to.

Group hug!!! xxx

It's amazing this place! None of us know each other but are sooooo supportive. One big happy family to chat, rant and laugh to.

Group hug!!! xxx

Couldn`t agree more!

It`s probably because we DON`T know each other that we can be so supportive. I don`t know about anyone else, but I couldn`t talk to friends and family the way I can here.

Great people its the first place I turn now.

Credit to every single person on here for all the different outlooks and perspectives.

Jodie .... Your partner seems happy to throw away 5 years of relationship for a smoke so I say whatever or whoever you call it a day for. ( though it should be for you ) is a long way better than throwing it away for a drug which for all intense n purposes is illegal. It's always the woman in these instances that's burdened with the guilt of your throwing it away never the one causes the grief to make them want to end it.

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Well said ladies :)
Xx

+1lb

...struggled this week :-(

Weight last spring: 12 st 8lb
Weight today: 12st 0lb
Total Loss : 8lb
Pounds until current target : 6lb

+1lb

...struggled this week :-(

Weight last spring: 12 st 8lb
Weight today: 12st 0lb
Total Loss : 8lb
Pounds until current target : 6lb

How come your sad? Uve so much social events I'd of put on 10st by now 1 lb can come off if you really try this week.
Don't loose sight of your wedding though it depends how your feeling if your happy thatS ok if your not turn ull need to knuckle down bit. The social events will be there after the wedding but your wedding is only once make sure you do what you can to be happy on it not thinking if only I tried bit harder.

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Back