DOING SW FROM HOME???

+1lb

...struggled this week :-(

Weight last spring: 12 st 8lb
Weight today: 12st 0lb
Total Loss : 8lb
Pounds until current target : 6lb

hey you,
chin up and have a really good focus this week - that pound will come off in a flash :) x

Morning all!!!

Just wondering, I cooked a bacon joint yesterday and there's mountains of it left over! Any idea on what to do with it for dinner tonight??

I've lost 5.4lb :-D

Most I've ever lost in a week!

Wow ladies fab losses so whats your secret? Red, green, ee??

Thanks ladies!

I do EE.
Always have done. Allow myself a 'treat night' every week :)
I also try to use all my syns everyday, not sure if that helps haha

Well done on the losses ladies!!

I`ve only once lost more than 3lbs. Usually 1-2lb a week.
As long as it`s a loss then I`m happy! :D

I usually lose 1.5lb a week but I'm totally shocked by 5lb :-o
Not complaining though. Makes my mini goal a bit easier to achieve :)

Afternoon all

Just a small Hiya.

I have been MIA for a few weeks. Been trying to get in the right frame of mind for SW and have re-started so often from the beginning of the year. I am now heavier that when I was when I started Feb last year having put on a total of about 2st in about 6months which is absolutely ridiculous. I think my mind-set is good now and lost 1.75lbs in the 1st week.

I have also joined a Jog Scotland club in Peterhead and this is my 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week. Enjoying it and am running a 5K for Race For Life at the end May then I am signing up for another 5k at the end June. This should keep me motivated and I am hoping that I at least tone up even if the weight does not shift so much!!

I will try and catch up on the previous posts but lot of chat going on so may just scan back a few pages and then catch up as I go.

Ally

Hope everyone is well and enjoying this lovely day albeit a very cold day!!

I def think you need to use your syns to help with the weight loss especially if you are doing lots of exercise. There was one week were I had only about 30 syns all week and did 10.5hrs of exercise and only lost 0.5lbs, the following week I upped the syns to between 7 and 10 or so a day and did 8.5hrs exercise and I lost 4lbs, so def think that sometimes I don't eat enough so upping the syns helps and is prob as important s making sure we have our he a and b's everyday:)

Welcome back Aly!

And wow what amazing losses ladies! Super good :)

I'm back again on plan, we're booking a holiday for the last week in aug so I wanna look nice. My new diet inspiration. After fri I can start exercising loads again too as no Uni :) yay!

About the chats yday, I believe if you spend your life, time and hopes on something you know probably isn't right you might miss something really amazing. It's better to be alone and in control than settling for something. All relationships are hard, I don't think there's a perfect one, but then there's staying unhappy unnecessarily. You're only hurting yourself. Me and dan have our issues but ultimately I'm happy and content. I spent 4 years with the boys dad and he was an ass, best thing I ever did was take the boys and leave. It was scary as they were only 1 and coping with twins on your own is pretty hard going as I didn't have any family to help me. i spent 3 years on my own just having fun and being around my friends again, and got my confidence back and now something good has come along. The boys dad hasn't changed a bit, all his relationships go the same way, if anything he's worse than ever. So it was def the right decision for all of us.

Anyway that's my views on it all, life's to short to be unhappy, do everything in your power to take control and never waste your life on someone who doesn't deserve it. :) xx

Back