DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning all, still feeling rubbish but scales made me smile. First week of back on sw properly and showing 4lb loss! Back to my lightest weight of 10st 12lb, my 100 daily exercise must have worked and only took a couple of mins! Would love to shift another 5lbs by 1st June for my hols. Altho, the way I'm feeling right now I must just chuck hubs off a Cornwall cliff somewhere lol xx

Lol bloody men!
Well done for the loss:)
What does your 100 daily exercise mean? What do you do?:)

Lol bloody men!
Well done for the loss:)
What does your 100 daily exercise mean? What do you do?:)

I did loads of running and swimming last year but haven't managed to get out this year due to weather and being mega busy. So I decided to come up with my own little exercise regime I could do at home. So basically I do a mixture of star jumps, squats and crunches. Started at 30 and increased by 10 a day so up to 100 now! Today I'll do 50 crunches and 50 star jumps. Doesn't sound much but makes a difference and only takes 5mins. Kids like to join in too!

Hi everyone I've just started doing SW from home again yesterday. I had great success with it a few years ago but the pounds have slowly crept back on due to really bad eating habits not helped by taking steroids for my liver disease. I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 months or so doing the fast diet but my consultant has advised me to stop due to stomach ulcers increasing so I'm back to getting all my SW books off friends. My weight fluctuates LOADS throughout the day/week but I'm somewhere between 10st and 10st 6lbs and ideally would like to be around 9st 5lbs by the start of July so I can get some nice new thin clothes for my holiday to Rhodes on 17th July.

I've gotta do exercise too as it's mainly my pot belly which I feel is out of proportion with the rest of my body but I also have a sort lf layer of fat all around me which I'd like rid of.

Looking forward to catching up on all the thread and encouraging each other along the way!

Oh and I generally eat syn free most of the day so I have 9.5 syns left at night for a Crunchie when I settle down with a book or in front of the telly
:)
Have a great day everyone !!! :)

Thanks guys I'm proper skint last the moment so I'm living off what's in my cupboard / freezer but I might start once I've got 2 pence to rub together so I can actually buy some fruit and veg lol. Thanks!

X

yeah crunchies & turkish delights are 9.5 syns and were my saviours last time round. I'm a major chocoholic so it was great to still have a full size bar each night.

Welcome back Deb welcome aboard Clareel

Urgh after a good week last week and actually loosing crap weekend and couple of days not eating properly girlie night out Saturday with pizza wine and far too many shots...

Then got broken into Saturday night luckily they didn't take anything and even luckier didn't come upstairs...

so totally off plan sunday as we couldn't get into the kitchen until forensics had been so MCdonalds brekkie and KFC for dinner..... damage limitation mon and tues...

Day off plan today as it's the anniversary of me and hubs meeting, totally forgot until today with everything going on so something nice for dinner nice glass or two of wine... then thats it totally on plan again, seeing photos of my three chins on Saturday night is enough to get me on track I think...

Hope you girls are all okay..

Jen 4lbs off that fab..... I hate star jumps with a passion :))

I am doing SW from home being disabled its not easy for me to get to a class. The online help is amazing for people like myself glad to say I have lost 1st 10lbs since March 25th this year. I have a lot more to loose but being able to come online at any time and find advice and recipes is so important to me.

How horrid Li, did you hear them? Really scary, been burgled before and felt violated! Totally ok for being off plan!!! Enjoy tonight xx

Hey Ladies just been catching up!
Hi to all the Newbies & Returners!
Haven't committed to SW completely but I think I'm making more conscious food choices!
And I'm happy to say I've STS this week!
Here's to next week haha xx

Urgh after a good week last week and actually loosing crap weekend and couple of days not eating properly girlie night out Saturday with pizza wine and far too many shots...

Then got broken into Saturday night luckily they didn't take anything and even luckier didn't come upstairs...

so totally off plan sunday as we couldn't get into the kitchen until forensics had been so MCdonalds brekkie and KFC for dinner..... damage limitation mon and tues...

Day off plan today as it's the anniversary of me and hubs meeting, totally forgot until today with everything going on so something nice for dinner nice glass or two of wine... then thats it totally on plan again, seeing photos of my three chins on Saturday night is enough to get me on track I think...

Hope you girls are all okay..

Jen 4lbs off that fab..... I hate star jumps with a passion :))

Hope you're doing ok after your break-in. I know how it feels. We were broken into a few years ago. Only the laptop was taken, but it gad all my family history and photos on it. It was ages before I felt right.

Sending hugs!!

Back