DOING SW FROM HOME???

Had Ragu pappardelle for dinner! Quite spicy with chilli flakes in it. Might add half the amount next time and some natural yoghurt.

Free on ee again though :)

Love these free syn meals.

If anyone wants any recipes I'll gladly share. I'm using my old sw mags from 2011/2012

Attachments

• 1368814644336.jpg
    1368814644336.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 89
Ladies can you tell me the syns in angel delight butterscotch please? Made with skimmed milk.

Oh and instant custard in a sachet? (made with water)

I can't find it anywhere :-/ and this phone is ridiculously slow on the internet..... Thanks in advance. :)

Is it the sugar free one or the normal one for angel delight? X

Well done Chloe!!! Hope the works going ok x

Ladies I've made a discovery, I didn't have any light coconut milk but did have koko dairy free milk in which is from coconuts, and it's mega!

It's a hexA too so you can make thai curries with I'm making chicken and peanut curry now and it's mega! Tastes awesome. Xx

If you like coconut in curries mix in the muller Greek coconut yog (0.5syn). Makes it lovely & creamy.

How do u make ur peanut curry? X

Is it the sugar free one or the normal one for angel delight? X

Its okay I've found both now. Thank you :)

My brother made a dessert... Working it out now x

If you like coconut in curries mix in the muller Greek coconut yog (0.5syn). Makes it lovely & creamy.

How do u make ur peanut curry? X

Fry spring onion and coriander stalks, add Mae ploy red curry paste (just a little as its mega strong) maybe a tbsp. fry for a min add 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 big chicken breasts or pork tenderloin mix it all up, when the meats coated add 400mls koko milk, juice of a lime, 1tsp palm sugar and 1 tsp fish sauce then in the last 10 mins add babycorn and fine beans. When it's cooked sprinkle the coriander leaves on top. It's amazing that curry! X

Fry spring onion and coriander stalks, add Mae ploy red curry paste (just a little as its mega strong) maybe a tbsp. fry for a min add 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 big chicken breasts or pork tenderloin mix it all up, when the meats coated add 400mls koko milk, juice of a lime, 1tsp palm sugar and 1 tsp fish sauce then in the last 10 mins add babycorn and fine beans. When it's cooked sprinkle the coriander leaves on top. It's amazing that curry! X

Thanks charl

Couple wee ?'s. where can I get the curry paste? Is there a preference to crunchy or smooth peanut butter?! How many would u say it serves?

Wee cup hot milk whilst watching CSI b4 bed. Couple wee treats 2nite bit don't think will affect WI 2moro.

Hoping the cheety cats won't bring in any more mice 2nite - think hunting season has officially begun as OH away offshore!

Thanks charl

Couple wee ?'s. where can I get the curry paste? Is there a preference to crunchy or smooth peanut butter?! How many would u say it serves?

I get all my ingredients for Asian foods from a massive Asian supermarket in town, its loads cheaper and much better quality stuff, but you can buy it online too, it's quite a big pot I've made about 10 curries already and there's loads left, as it's a lot more authentic than supermarket ones you just need a little or it can be way way too spicy. I always found supermarket ones a bit bland. So they are a lot less SYNS too. I use crunchy mainly as its what's in the house as we all prefer it, but I reckon you could use either. Just stay away from the reduced fat one its horrible and only like 10cals less than the normal
One so not worth it, has a weird fake sugar crystally texture. Yuck! That'll serve 2 or 3 depending on how big your portions are. I'd probably use less koko milk next time, 300 mls would be plenty.

Oh god help me!! I have zero willpower :(

My hubby is a musical fanatic and he got "le mis" on DVD tonight (its his first time seeing it!) and he brought home popcorn, crisps and a bottle of wine for me and bottles of cider for him and of course I ate popcorn and a few crisps and am just finishing the WHOLE bottle of wine!!

Oops!!! I'm not even enjoying the movie - a bit too "singy" for me! But the wine is good and helps the singing :)

Well last night I thought I would use my syns on Indian food so that the fiancé didnt get the Friday feeling and fancy something more "takeaway-like"
so I walked round to the local shop and bought what i could get hold of; a jar of curry sauce, mango chutney, pappadums and naans,

Made it with my chicken, onions and peppers
Made some curry and garlic mushrooms
Made some smash onion bhajis for the first time
Made some rice cooked with turmeric

Added up my syns and decided not to have a naan cos its too many syns.

Fiancé came home and cooked my naan bread too so I thought , fine ill eat it!
Then I had an extra pappadum than I had counted syns for

Also I planned to make the curry spread to 6 portions and wrote the syns for that amount but it turned out not to make as much as I hoped so only shared it between 4 portions

...so I went over my syns! Not the end of the world as at least we didn't have takeaway

Ill remember to buy my sainsburys be good to yourself mini naan breads when I run out of them in my freezer next time and maybe keep ingredients for a homemade curry in the house for emergency curry nights lol

Dinner was delicious though!

I had a successful day yesterday

It was my daughter birthday Wednesdays so she wanted to go to harvestor last night. So I went I ordered steak and fries I shared my fries out with my bloke and son and put just salad on my plate and ate it. Then afters everyone ordered and I ordered fruit skewers and said no ice cream but turns out there was no fruit skewers left so I had a cup of tea instead with my milk I carry around. Enjoyed myself ans never broke my diet :)

Well last night I thought I would use my syns on Indian food so that the fiancé didnt get the Friday feeling and fancy something more "takeaway-like"
so I walked round to the local shop and bought what i could get hold of; a jar of curry sauce, mango chutney, pappadums and naans,

Made it with my chicken, onions and peppers
Made some curry and garlic mushrooms
Made some smash onion bhajis for the first time
Made some rice cooked with turmeric

Added up my syns and decided not to have a naan cos its too many syns.

Fiancé came home and cooked my naan bread too so I thought , fine ill eat it!
Then I had an extra pappadum than I had counted syns for

Also I planned to make the curry spread to 6 portions and wrote the syns for that amount but it turned out not to make as much as I hoped so only shared it between 4 portions

...so I went over my syns! Not the end of the world as at least we didn't have takeaway

Ill remember to buy my sainsburys be good to yourself mini naan breads when I run out of them in my freezer next time and maybe keep ingredients for a homemade curry in the house for emergency curry nights lol

Dinner was delicious though!

If ur fancying curry in the future instead of using a jar just fry 2 white onions thinly sliced, add 1tbsp madras powder, 1 curry powder and a tsp garam masala powder, add chicken thighs and brown, can of chopped tomato a can of water and a chicken stock cube, amazing curry! Proper easy and zero SYNS. I add spinach and squash too, It's way way better than a jar tastes like takeaway chicken saag

Hmm Im a bit fussy on what Indian dishes i eat its usually rogan josh, tikka or dopiaza
i only had access to the local one- stop so that's the best I could do,
I normally make curry from scratch or use a paste but they don't stock it and I think I did ok with what was available to me but I usually have stuff ready in the cupboards and freezer for emergency "takeaway style food"

Was hoping for a STS after having a horrible horrible week, with being broken into, the losing a treasured ring in a different incindent, but I've gained a pound now, determined to stick on plan for the whole weekend, I didn't even eat any of the carrott cakes I made yesterday and didn't bother with syns as I wasn't sure of the value of the little bit of frosting I tried out.

Going to try and cook lots of lovely SW meals over the weekend to spoil myself, sent hubs shopping so I won't buy anything extra, although I can guarantee he will....

back to cleaning that's all I bloody seem to do I swear.. was hoping to fit in some exeercise today but not going to have chance to do anything other than the crunch challenge... feeling really jaded with everything today.....

Have a good afternoon all xxxx

Well done Chloe!!! Hope the works going ok x

Ladies I've made a discovery, I didn't have any light coconut milk but did have koko dairy free milk in which is from coconuts, and it's mega!

It's a hexA too so you can make thai curries with I'm making chicken and peanut curry now and it's mega! Tastes awesome. Xx

Oooh that sounds awesome I've not seen that where did you get it from?

Back