DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks chick x

Lookin some recipe suggestions, we had sw BBQ chicken with sw fried rice tonight and everyone loved it, Tuesday night was minute steaks with sw wedges, veg and pepper sauce. Lookin a recipe for steak pieces or steak mince, something different from stew, chilli or bolognese lol. Ta x

Lookin some recipe suggestions, we had sw BBQ chicken with sw fried rice tonight and everyone loved it, Tuesday night was minute steaks with sw wedges, veg and pepper sauce. Lookin a recipe for steak pieces or steak mince, something different from stew, chilli or bolognese lol. Ta x

DICED BEEF:

Slow cooked beef in gravy served with mash and veg (can build it like a mash-topped pie)

Beef stroganoff

Beef in black bean sauce

MINCE:

Spaghetti and meatballs

Beef kebabs (season mince and form onto skewers)

Cottage pie

Mince and onions in gravy with boiled potatoes and veg

Homemade burgers

I've heard rumours it can take a while so ive come off the pill but were not trying as yet.
My friend said it took a while to get hers back but now shes got a regular cycle so knows when she's ovulating.
Anyway house 1st babies later (hopefully!) can't wait to get stuck in!
X

I know I'm replying a bit late!

Just thought I'd say that I was on a variety if contraception for about ten years. The pill, three monthly jabs, implant.

I was just over 40 when I came off everything. Periods never did come back and it was't early menopause. Haven't had a period since I was 30.

Post menopausal now!

I've just had a chocolate yoomoo (frozen yoghurt) and it was absolutely delish, highly recommend it! has chocolate brownie pieces in it and really hits the spot! so nice :) x

My implant has expired, and not sure what to do.. Not planning anymore babies, but oh thinks the hormones maybe don't do my drive any good!
I need to use something hormonal as the alternatives put me off even more!!
Good luck with your quest Tilly! Just have some fun trying!!! Xxx

My drive went down too which isn't especially good for a 20 yr old haha (if your talking about sex drive that is, if not then this is tmi!) hoping the pill will work better for me with less side effects

Mine did too, cerazette I had and I totally lost all urges, poor dan thought it was him but it isn't I just don't feel very touchy feely anymore. Came off it last year and I'm still not right, I don't think I'll ever take hormone contraception again. Can you not have a copper coil Lou? No hormones there.

Well I have 2 days til WI and after the 6lb loss last week I thought I'd probs STS this week but amazingly the scales are showing another 4lbs already!! I've never lost weight this fast ever proper slow loser! Hoping its not some freak accident and my scales are broken or something.

Jen you know how 13st3 has been my nemesis for like 8 months, well the scales are showing 13st2 tonight that's after a day of eating! Wah!!! Can't wait for WI day Friday now!

Hope you're all having a canny lil night. Made red day roast lamb, was yum! Xx

This was my first week doing it solo & i lost 5 3/4 lb! Despite having two iffy days i am very pleased with this & it spurs me to continue despite the busy week i have ahead of me :)

Ahh poo dr has just put me on cerezette charl! She said because I haven't taken the pill before its a good one to start with, did you get any major side effects with it?
Wow 10lbs in 2 weeks is like crazy awesome lets hope it stays that way for wi!

Hmm I don't think hormones agree with me at all as I get pretty bad mood swings. Plus really irregular bleeding at first took ages to settle down, then nothing for months. But everyone is different lots of people I know love that one. I'm just weird. It's amazingly dropped to 13st1.8 this morn, can't believe this! Going to have a good red day and pray its not sure weird fluke! Ha! Xx

That's a great start I have lost 21lbs in 10 weeks doin sw at home. I must say it is great but takes some trial and error. One week I did 10.5hrs exercise and felt I had been really good and Hadnt had many syns but only lost 0.5lbs. A friend that goes to class says the consultant stresses how important it is to have 5-10syns everyday as they are an important part of food optimising and how the plan works. The following week I upped my syns and did 2rs less exercise and lost 4lbs s sort of proves how important it is to follow the whole plan. That's why in class they don't advise saving syns up all week for the weekend but instead just have a flexible syns day and back on track at next meal. Good luck x

Yay, go Charl! That's fantastic, it's such a great feeling. You're probably way more relaxed and chilled out too, am sure it makes a difference :) drinks loads of water today and you may even see the 12s tomorrow! Am loosing my excessive gain from the weekend. Was 11st 9lbs mon and today I'm 11st 1lb so very happy with that! Official wi tomorrow so hopefully shift another lb. Gonna be really good over weekend and next week cos then it's holiday.

Got some stewing beef in fridge so may do a goulash for tea. Might go running tonight too :)

Ooo yeah. Have a lil run, you'll feel well good for it, gonna do lots of crunches and I need to try and work on strengthening my tummy muscles it's so my weak point. Fingers crossed! I think that's it yeah, been so anxious and stuck in the house and now I'm out and about walking all day and not eating lots of food as a distraction from working. Yay! Eee I hope WI is good tomorrow, will be in target stone bracket once I hit the 12's! Woo! Xxx

Anyone got a low syn batter idea? Really fancy toad in the hole, can use ww sausages but normal batter would be high in syns. Any thoughts?

Mine did too, cerazette I had and I totally lost all urges, poor dan thought it was him but it isn't I just don't feel very touchy feely anymore. Came off it last year and I'm still not right, I don't think I'll ever take hormone contraception again. Can you not have a copper coil Lou? No hormones

I might check that out, I have never liked the idea as too many people I know have had problems with coils.. Will speak to the docs though xx

Anyone got a low syn batter idea? Really fancy toad in the hole, can use ww sausages but normal batter would be high in syns. Any thoughts?

Don't think so Jen, as it's the oil you need to make it rise, anything else would be more like sausage cake than Yorkshire. Have a look for those aunt Bessie sausage boat shape Yorkshires as that'll have the cals on for you to work out SYNS might be a lot less than making your own.

Ah wish I could pop in for a cuppa afterwards ( and maybe a shower!) haha! I might just be there yeah, that would be amazing! Xx

Back