DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just meal planning for the weekend

Thurs - beef goulash
Fri - steak, chips, toms, mushrooms
Sat - salmon, new pots, beans/asparagus
Sun - blank at the mo as maybe going to bbq
Mon - mixed grill (sausage, lamb chops, gammon, mushrooms, tomatoes, peas, onion, chips, poached eggs)

All sw friendly of course :)

I might check that out, I have never liked the idea as too many people I know have had problems with coils.. Will speak to the docs though xx

I hated mine, but it's as I have a retroverted womb and it was painful all the time, but I know people who think they're great esp the copper one. If I didn't have a stupid backwards womb I'd have one tho! Xx

I hated mine, but it's as I have a retroverted womb and it was painful all the time, but I know people who think they're great esp the copper one. If I didn't have a stupid backwards womb I'd have one tho! Xx
Lol, not funny, but I know what you mean!
I've made an appt to have this taken out and talk about the alternatives on 4th.. Shall let you know how I gt on! Thanks love xx

I have copper coil, never had problems. I do a lot of depo injections at work, lots of people love them. But long term, copper coil are brill as no hormones but do get heavy periods for some xxx

Hi everyone,not posted on here in a while, crashed off my diet 2weeks ago and had NO gain, so me being me took another stupid week off,gained 3lbs and a am realy strugglen to stick to it, I think I beacause I've lost 2and a half stone in about 3months 1week, and I see no diffrence atall. I've got a long journey and I used to love sw and not want to be bad atall... Now I'm tempted by everything! Need a little suport this week and when I weigh in on tuesday I hope to have lost a good 5lbs, the nice - ish weather is tempting me to bad things lol. Xxx

Yay, go Charl! That's fantastic, it's such a great feeling. You're probably way more relaxed and chilled out too, am sure it makes a difference :) drinks loads of water today and you may even see the 12s tomorrow! Am loosing my excessive gain from the weekend. Was 11st 9lbs mon and today I'm 11st 1lb so very happy with that! Official wi tomorrow so hopefully shift another lb. Gonna be really good over weekend and next week cos then it's holiday.

Got some stewing beef in fridge so may do a goulash for tea. Might go running tonight too :)

Jen how do u make ur goulash??
I have stewing beef in the freezer too and am trying to decide what to do with it??

Charl is goulash queen but basically it's lots of tomatoes, peppers and paprika! I used 2 tins of chopped toms, 2 peppers, onions and some frozen casserole veg, lots of paprika and smoked paprika. In the slow cooker now ;-)

Hi everyone,not posted on here in a while, crashed off my diet 2weeks ago and had NO gain, so me being me took another stupid week off,gained 3lbs and a am realy strugglen to stick to it, I think I beacause I've lost 2and a half stone in about 3months 1week, and I see no diffrence atall. I've got a long journey and I used to love sw and not want to be bad atall... Now I'm tempted by everything! Need a little suport this week and when I weigh in on tuesday I hope to have lost a good 5lbs, the nice - ish weather is tempting me to bad things lol. Xxx

Your loss is amazing hun, keep going. You will definitely start to notice a difference soon. I bet if you measured yourself, there would be inches lost. Write out some meal plans, buy lots of sw snacks. When I have a wobble, I always plan some super sw meals that don't feel like diet food. My favs are mixed grill, steak and chips, paella, pulled pork with coleslaw, chinese stir fry, pizza using wm rolls and yummy curries. You can do it, we will all help you xxx

Jen how do u make ur goulash??
I have stewing beef in the freezer too and am trying to decide what to do with it??

Add a beef stock cube and if you don't mind the SYNS some red wine too xx

I made the hunters chicken tonight and oh my! It was delicious!! By far the best sw recipe I've come across. And with no syns.. It definately my top choice!! Lol xx

I made the hunters chicken tonight and oh my! It was delicious!! By far the best sw recipe I've come across. And with no syns.. It definately my top choice!! Lol xx

Ooh do you have the recipe? I loooove hunters chicken so a syn free one sounds even better!

Of course Hun, here you go!
Enjoy, I did lol.. Xx

Ingredients

To make the BBQ Sauce

3 shallots
Half a teaspoon of chilli powder
Half a carton of passata — about 250ml.
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons of artificial sweetener
To make the chicken

The above BBQ sauce
4 chicken breasts
8 slices of bacon
112g cheddar
Start by making the BBQ Sauce. I say BBQ sauce, it doesn’t taste exactly like BBQ sauce…but it is very nice.

Peel and finely chop the shallots. Put them in a frying pan, sprinkle the chilli powder over the top and fry them for about six minutes until they’re soft. Use more chilli powder if you like your food hot.

Once the shallots have softened just add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Keep the sauce on a medium to high heat and stir it occasionally — it should thicken up nicely.

Whilst it’s thickening up, you can make a start on the chicken…

Pre-heat the oven to about 210C. Spray a roasting tin/baking tray with Fry Light and lay the chicken breasts in them. Then slit the breast down the middle

When the sauce is ready, spread it in the slits and over the top of the breasts. It really doesn’t matter if it’s neat or in fact how it looks at all; it’s going to be covered up with bacon and cheese anyway.

Then take the bacon and either wrap it round the breast or lay it over the top. If you’re slimming remove the fat, if not, you don’t have to bother.

Then pop the chicken in the oven for about 15-20 minutes

Sprinkle an ounce of the cheese over the top of the breast and put back into the oven. You need to bake it for about another 10 minutes or so — until the cheese has fully melted and darkened as much as you want it to.

Then you just need to serve it with the vegetables and/or salad of your choice, and it’s done!

If anyone fancies joining a group to get the books, bella magazine has free voucher in from next week xx

Oooh Thanks Jen defo going to get a voucher and go to class for a week, 7 whole days on plan on SE, no cheats, kept an eye on calories consumed and I stayed STS again, getting so disheartened now so need to do something positive...

Charl thats fab losses what are you doing different? I'll check out your diary and follow it next week....

Jen you'll be back on target by your hols..

Well done to everyone who lost this week xxx

Of course Hun, here you go!
Enjoy, I did lol.. Xx

Ingredients

To make the BBQ Sauce

3 shallots
Half a teaspoon of chilli powder
Half a carton of passata — about 250ml.
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons of artificial sweetener
To make the chicken

The above BBQ sauce
4 chicken breasts
8 slices of bacon
112g cheddar
Start by making the BBQ Sauce. I say BBQ sauce, it doesn’t taste exactly like BBQ sauce…but it is very nice.

Peel and finely chop the shallots. Put them in a frying pan, sprinkle the chilli powder over the top and fry them for about six minutes until they’re soft. Use more chilli powder if you like your food hot.

Once the shallots have softened just add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Keep the sauce on a medium to high heat and stir it occasionally — it should thicken up nicely.

Whilst it’s thickening up, you can make a start on the chicken…

Pre-heat the oven to about 210C. Spray a roasting tin/baking tray with Fry Light and lay the chicken breasts in them. Then slit the breast down the middle

When the sauce is ready, spread it in the slits and over the top of the breasts. It really doesn’t matter if it’s neat or in fact how it looks at all; it’s going to be covered up with bacon and cheese anyway.

Then take the bacon and either wrap it round the breast or lay it over the top. If you’re slimming remove the fat, if not, you don’t have to bother.

Then pop the chicken in the oven for about 15-20 minutes

Sprinkle an ounce of the cheese over the top of the breast and put back into the oven. You need to bake it for about another 10 minutes or so — until the cheese has fully melted and darkened as much as you want it to.

Then you just need to serve it with the vegetables and/or salad of your choice, and it’s done!

Yummy. Going to try this at the weekend ?

Charl thats fab losses what are you doing different? I'll check out your diary and follow it next week....

Jen you'll be back on target by your hols..

Well done to everyone who lost this week xxx

No idea li! You know how up and down my weight is but I've never gone below 13st3. I always do mainly red but I'm being pretty active I guess now, not like heavy cardio or anything just kinda on the move all day! Not gonna complain tho! Xx

Ok official wi 11st which maybe a 1lb gain but actually as the scales were 11st 9lb mon, I'm ecstatic! Rid of 9lb bloat/water/naughtiness in a week, phew! So back at original target, will try to rid a couple more lbs next week. Have some lovely sw meals planned so fingers crossed!

Happy Friday all :-D

How did your first upcycle go Charl? Really hope the scales show a 12 xxx

Back