DOING SW FROM HOME???

None tues, wed, 7 yesterday. Just ate loads of salad and veg and tonnes of water xx

I knew it wasn't true fat to came off easily. I could never normally loose 9lb in 5 days lol

Li, maybe just try a normal sw week, not se. You don't have that much to loose so is harder, not that you want to hear that! How about the lemon trick? And loads and loads of water xxx

Well scales stayed at 13st1, so a 5lb loss this week for me! Yay! I only had about 4.5 hours sleep and that really effects if I lose so maybe if I have a good sleep tonight it'll drop again. Canny happy with that tho! 12lbs in 2 weeks! Although the first 6 were more bloat than anything. Xx

Right, this is getting silly!! If I'm honest with myself, I'm only half following the plan. Although I do cook sw lunches and dinners I'm not having enough super free or will have too much bread and not all or if any of my hexA and I binge in the evenings - there my real killer :(
I'd be a great maintainer though cause I've been stuck at 10.1st for as long as I can remember! (And I check every day!!) but I really want to get to the 9's and I don't think a miracle is going to do it for me is it!
I'm going on hols to the sun in exactly 8weeks and I have, in total, 15lbs to loose. I don't expect it all to be gone but I'd love at least half so I can feel some bit comfortable in my bikini.......
Someone please give me a big KICK!!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :(

Right, can't get pic to upload.. But can anyone advise me on EE?

Plan/eaten today:
breakfast - lm rosemary and red onion sausages, 'fried' eggs, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
lunch- small jacket spud, ww spread (1 and still trying to use it up! ), 1/2 hexA cheese, mound of rocket, red pepper cucumber, spring onion
Dinner - homemade burger, bns chips, wm roll (B) mound of salad and corn on the cob
Drinks/snack- tea (1/2hexa), rich tea biscuit(1.5), apple, banana, melon

thanks all xx

Looks good love! Xx

Thanks ladies... Tis funny not having 4hex's to play with!
Xx

Haylesm don't give up. Why don't you just take half an hour today to sit down and plan your meals and snacks for the next week. Then take yourself to the supermarket and get your groceries in. Even spend time tonight preparing some speed soup and meals to freeze so you are well organised. Start in the morning and tell yourself that for the next 7 days you are going to totally follow the plan with plenty of super free, free, all your he a&b's everyday (weighed and measured), and 5 to 10 syns a day, plus a little exercise. Also take your measurements, so if the scales don't move maybe the measurements will have. Hang a favourite piece of clothing up that you want to fit into and just think everyday you follow the plan exactly is a day closer to fitting back into that. Try some new recipes you have made before and just imagine lying on the beach actually feeling happy with how you look and what you yourself have achieved. Nothing tastes better than feeling slim feels xx

Thanks jamcar!
Yeah your right i just really need to motivate myself and get organised.
I think ill wait untill Monday now though cause I have to b out all day tomorrow and its my birthday on Sunday so Im hoping hubbie is going to take me out! (Although, I better not hold my breath ha ha!!)

That's good advice but I would say have all 15 SYNS a day. I always have as that's what they're there for. Don't limit yourself to 5 when you can have 15, always thought that's crazy talk xx

That's good advice but I would say have all 15 SYNS a day. I always have as that's what they're there for. Don't limit yourself to 5 when you can have 15, always thought that's crazy talk xx

Yes, I'm always cautious with the number of Syns I have each day. Quite often it's only about 6 or 7. Think I'm thinking back to when I did SW several years ago and they suggested 10 per day, unless you had a lot of weight to lose. Just been looking at the set 7-day menu in the new SW mag and the most Syns they incorporate there is 7 and a half and on the page it says to treat yourself to around 10 Syns each day!! They say one thing in one place and then contradict themselves in another! Confusing or what?!!!! :D Glad you're losing weight on 15 Syns though. I might give it a go! :)

Hope everyone is ok this Friday evening!

Another bank holiday. Fed feeling cold. Still wearing my winter clothes
and just put on the heating!! It`s the end of May!

The best chips I've done tonight with our steak. Hubby even asked if they were Gary Rhodes chips (sauté in lots of oil!), nope they are my sw chips, woohoo!

Hope everyone is ok this Friday evening!

Another bank holiday. Fed feeling cold. Still wearing my winter clothes
and just put on the heating!! It`s the end of May!

Ive so had enough of the chill too!
I know it's just the weather, and we have no control, but I really wish it would sort itself out! I'm refusing to put storage headers back on, but the house is so cold so I'm sitting in my fluffy blanket!
Hope you warm up lovelyx

Back