DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck with that one lol, I think the food would be ok, it would be the alcohol would get me. Enjoy your holiday and just remember if there is a gain that it went on quickly so should come off relatively quickly too x

I hope so!! Tried hard to get down to a weight that am happy with and reached my goal when I weighed in today so hoping some swimming, walking and a bit of aqua aerobics will counteract some of the alcohol!

Well done reaching your goal on time for your holiday you must be so chuffed. Yes as you say if you keep up the exercise on hols it might combat some of that nasty alcohol lol :)

I always use 15 syns and most days use 9.5 for a crunchie or 11 for a whispa as I'm a real chocoholic and am pretty miserable without it. This way I don't feel like im "dieting". I generally snack on fruit during the day and have a pretty syn free meal for tea like jacket potatoes with cheese beans and loadsa salad, or home made sw friendly chilli or curry with rice.

Using 15 Syns per day, are you losing weight consistently? My weight loss is very slow and I'm usually only having about 6 Syns a day so wondering if that's why. x

I love using my syns!!! Bit of a chocolate fiend mysel lol. Somedays I build them into my meals but other days I need a 'hit'...today I dipped a single finger time out into a new muller chocolate dessert. Complete choccy heaven still with syns to spare!!! :D

Hi everyone,not posted on here in a while, crashed off my diet 2weeks ago and had NO gain, so me being me took another stupid week off,gained 3lbs and a am realy strugglen to stick to it, I think I beacause I've lost 2and a half stone in about 3months 1week, and I see no diffrence atall. I've got a long journey and I used to love sw and not want to be bad atall... Now I'm tempted by everything! Need a little suport this week and when I weigh in on tuesday I hope to have lost a good 5lbs, the nice - ish weather is tempting me to bad things lol. Xxx

Stay strong and stick to your plan!! It sounds like u have done amazing so don't stop now. See if u can find some low syn or even free foods that feel like u r being bad when you r really not. Don't give up!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I only started back on SW on Tuesday and I weigh myself on a Monday morning.

When I did it a couple of years ago I did it exactly the same and lost 22 lbs over a few months.

Back then I used to hear loadsa people being advised to fully use their syns once they seemed to be staying at the same weight for a week or two and it did seem to work.

Using 15 Syns per day, are you losing weight consistently? My weight loss is very slow and I'm usually only having about 6 Syns a day so wondering if that's why. x

I always have my SYNS too, I might go over at weekends and reduce but I def always have 105 weekly, start with 15 only drop them back if you start to plateau it's the point of them xx

Hope everyone is ok on this lovely day!

Got a turkey thigh from Morrisons for dinner. Hopefully it should do both today and tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Still got the drumstick that came in the same packet. That's in the freezer!

Fell mightily of the wagon this weekend but trying to be the new improved me on sw where I actually use around 10/15syns a day. I didn't do that up to now. Seem to have developed an urge for toast ( of all things:p) but was usung my HE on alpen light bars as a snack so maybe go to red/green or se to be able to get more HE a day??
Hehe rambling on here, feel like I have not got a clue what I am doing half of the time with all these plans:eek:

Couple ok days and a couple of bad days! Serious damage control this week lol

Hope everyone had a fab bank hols xx

Couple ok days and a couple of bad days! Serious damage control this week lol

Hope everyone had a fab bank hols xx
Jen you are not alone. I went off plan on saturday for some odd reason and ate a lot of junk but managed to go back on plan on Sunday.

I've had three ridiculous days off plan which is not like me to go that off.. I think a bit pm scoffing.. Topped off with a meal out last night and I ignored SW entirely.. :( off camping today so I'm going to try and get back on it, perhaps with EE
I feel bloated and groggy and cross with myself too.. Hmpf !!!!
Right, back on it.. And I'm going to weigh and bag my muesli portions to start!! X

I've had three ridiculous days off plan which is not like me to go that off.. I think a bit pm scoffing.. Topped off with a meal out last night and I ignored SW entirely.. :( off camping today so I'm going to try and get back on it, perhaps with EE
I feel bloated and groggy and cross with myself too.. Hmpf !!!!
Right, back on it.. And I'm going to weigh and bag my muesli portions to start!! X

Don't worry we all do it, I've just had a really bad two days but I am also back on track today. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join?
dont really have free evenings to go to club....just hope I can stay on track if I go it alone.
would like to lose 2 stone but 1 lb at a time.
ive weighed my hex b and sorted dinner( pork casserole) but not sure about lunch or sins yet....might have to be jacket spud out as taking kids into town :confused:.
hope to report good behaviour here xx

This group will help you stay on track, whoami. I've been to SW groups in the past and lost 3 stone each time, then stupidly put it all back on! :( This time I joined SW on-line but can honestly say this group is helping me so much more. Everyone is so supportive and my partner and I have never eaten so well or such a wide variety of different meals and it's all thanks to the brilliant ideas on this site. I'm actually excited about cooking again. Don't know if that's sad or not!! :p Anyway, enough waffling - good luck! :)

I agree with you. I have lost about 10 stone over the years with ww and loads more with all the other slimming groups lol, but always put it back on. This is the first time I have done sw and am doing it with books I borrowed from a friend, tips from another friend who goes to class and tips from this forum. I can honestly say this is the healthiest I have ever eaten and have noticed the whole family eating a lot more fruit and many of the meals that I cook which never happened before. The kids and hubby love the diet coke chicken, BBQ sauce over chicken topped with cheese and sw wedges. We also have omelettes now once a week and on a Saturday night we have an American diner theme with homemade steakburgers, sw chips, salad and diet Pepsi, kids think its great. This is the first plan that I can seriously see myself being able to make as a permanent lifestyle change. I automatically go for fruit now if I am hungry, drink loads of water and drink very little tea or coffee. I have started drinking loads of herbal teas all good for digestion etc. Anyway enough of the waffling, good luck to anyone just starting out on their weight loss journey to a happier, healthier life xxx

Thank you....have just been to farm foods and home bargains to stock up on tips I have read here. Am I right in working out that the hoops and crosses are 1 sin? X

Back