DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi ladies..

Could anyone tell me how many syns would be in allinsons wholemeal rolls please? Xx

Thanks Hun xx

Worked that out wrong then... Good job I haven't had any yet!

Im starting sw again in the morning!
Ive got a 3 week old baby boy and im desperate to lose the baby weight, plus the extra weight i was carrying before i had him. Ive got around 5st to lose in total and im determined to do it this time. I cant afford to go to the groups and cant really spare the time either so im hoping keeping up with this forum might give me motivation. Im also reading 'the beck diet solution' to try and retrain to stop sabbotaging myself, i am my own worst enemy when it comes to food!
Wish me luck

Welcome Lizzy and congrats on your baby boy, 3 weeks sooooo lush! Sleep deprivation will be a killer, make sure you have plenty of sw snacks/fruit in to grab when needed. Maybe even make up some meals ahead and freeze so on bad days, there isn't a lot effort involved! I have 2 young children so understand! Welcome tho hun, we're all lovely and will help you along the way xxx

Morning all!
Good and bad news...Good news is TOTM finally arrived on Mon so I'm happy my body is returning back to it's normal self after 13 years if being on the pill! Was beginning to worry! Only downside is ive weighed myself today and in 2 weeks I've gained 3lbs :( But Hey Ho I'm not too worried as when we get in the house (hopefully it's in the next 4-6 weeks!) I'll be deffo back on track! Has anyone else come off the pill after a very long time and gained weight? I'm presuming it's my body getting back to 'normal' plus some TOTM bloat?!

Hope your all well and well done all the losers!
Promise I'll be back 100% soon xx

Morning all!
Good and bad news...Good news is TOTM finally arrived on Mon so I'm happy my body is returning back to it's normal self after 13 years if being on the pill! Was beginning to worry! Only downside is ive weighed myself today and in 2 weeks I've gained 3lbs :( But Hey Ho I'm not too worried as when we get in the house (hopefully it's in the next 4-6 weeks!) I'll be deffo back on track! Has anyone else come off the pill after a very long time and gained weight? I'm presuming it's my body getting back to 'normal' plus some TOTM bloat?!

Hope your all well and well done all the losers!
Promise I'll be back 100% soon xx

I always find that my body retains a lot of water around TOTM so I use aquaban to keeps my body balanced. Works a treat! Bath soaks such as Epsom salts, or Thalgo micronised marine algae are also very good. Thalgo micronised marine algae is also a very good soak which helps rebalance your metabolism, I am a Beauty therapist and I recommend this to all my clients looking for inch loss. when I used to go to group my consultant said that unexpected weight gain is usually down to TOTM so don't worry I'm sure your body will get back into the swing of things soon. I have to admit I am worried about having my implant removed as I wander if that will chuck the weight on? Good luck with your move xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the help and advice Hun much appreciated!
I've just got to let my body do what it needs to to help me prepare for when I want to have a baby! I've been taking Pregnacare too to make sure I'm getting all the vitamins I need as suggested by my doctor. Never been so relieved as I was on Mondat tho as I've heard a lot of people saying their periods never returned after being on the pill longterm! x

Hi girls..

Quick question that may seem silly since I've been trying to follow sw ee for a few weeks..

But could someone tell me exactly what your allowance is.. I know your allowed between 5-15syns per day..

But for the last few weeks I've been having 1 Heb and 1 Hea. I was talking to a friend at work yesterday (she goes to the meetings) and she said I've to choose 2 off each list (a&b).. But reading the food optimising book when I got home, it looks to me that you've to choice 1 from each, colour me confused lol..

Hope someone can help please xxx

Hi girls..

Quick question that may seem silly since I've been trying to follow sw ee for a few weeks..

But could someone tell me exactly what your allowance is.. I know your allowed between 5-15syns per day..

But for the last few weeks I've been having 1 Heb and 1 Hea. I was talking to a friend at work yesterday (she goes to the meetings) and she said I've to choose 2 off each list (a&b).. But reading the food optimising book when I got home, it looks to me that you've to choice 1 from each, colour me confused lol..

Hope someone can help please xxx

Red Day
choice of 1 or 2 hea's
2 hebs

Green Day
choice of 1 or 2 hea's
2 hebs

Extra Easy
1 hea
1 heb

:)

Last edited:
I knew I was right!
Thanks Hun, much appreciated :) xx

Finally back in the 9's this morning! Granted its Only 9st 12.8 but in the 9's none the less!!! I've been bobbing around 10 and 10.2 for as long as I can remember so I'm determined to stay here now!!!

I've a quick question - I made a batch of mushy pea curry sauce on Saturday and I put what was left in the fridge - is it too late to put in the freezer now? Does it just need to be binned now?

Well done! I'm hoping that will be me on Monday, I 'm desperate to be back in the 9s - have been 10-10st 3 all year!

I'd chuck the sauce if I were you! :)

Yeah the 10's definitely don't like people to leave them!! It took me forever to break through!!!!!!!

K thanks, ill bin the sauce - silly me, what a waste :(

Hi Girls been so mad busy lately i haven't even had the chance to get on here! Hope everyone's ok & doin well, got a lot of catching up to do with previous posts.
Just done my weekly WI and lost 3lb!!! Have now got my 3 STONE :) Talk about happy :) 3 stone in 19 weeks deffo gonna be in my bikini in time for my hols haha

Just need to find my 3 stone sticker to add to my collection now xxx

Back