DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wow mega losses here! Go ladies! Xx

Have just discovered these!!! Actually very yummy and only 4.5 syns for the bag!
image-3071093702.jpg

Hey girls, how many grams of cathedral city light are we allowed as a hea? i've been having 40g as i was under the impression that was the allowance but been reading through a few diaries and it seems some are having 42g? confused :confused: xx

Does anybody know if we can have boursin light as a hex and how much...also what's the allowance for WW grated cheese?? Thanks :)
I've noticed the 2 different allowances for the CC cheese too...

morning ladies well done on the losses ivm hping to join you getting out of then tens been stuck in them all year too driving me insane

not sure on the light cheese weights as i just stick to ordinary cheese i think it was 42g last year but if yiu stick to 40 im sure youll be fine

Don't see Boursin on the list, but you are allowed 75g of reduced fat/light soft cheese, 85g ricotta. If the ww cheese is cheddar then I would say it is 40g allowance as it is reduced fat, hope this helps x

42g would give way to error lol unless we all have digital scales. I would say most people would end up weighing 45-50g if using normal scales. X

I'm starting again today after piling on nearly a stone in the last year. I weighed in this morning at 10st 2. I had got down to 9st 4 last March but am determined this time to get to my target of 8st!

welcome aboard yiur stats are just like mine got down to 9.4 now back to 10.2 good luck hun x

found a recipe on facebook for topped courgette that looked like it coukd be converted to a pizza style thingy, got one to use up so will try it for dinner tonight

this is one thing that makes me lose motivation in SW and its so frustrating. I have around 10 syns everyday, im exercising everyday and I'm under or around my calorie count on mfp everyday, yet I'm losing nothing. Just jumped on the scales and its saying iv put on 2lbs! So if thats right for weigh day tomorrow then iv lost 1lb in 3 weeks. Iv tried SW 3 times now and this happens every time and I really do not understand why. It's so frustrating reading everyones losses and I'm here not even scraping off 1lb a week

this is one thing that makes me lose motivation in SW and its so frustrating. I have around 10 syns everyday, im exercising everyday and I'm under or around my calorie count on mfp everyday, yet I'm losing nothing. Just jumped on the scales and its saying iv put on 2lbs! So if thats right for weigh day tomorrow then iv lost 1lb in 3 weeks. Iv tried SW 3 times now and this happens every time and I really do not understand why. It's so frustrating reading everyones losses and I'm here not even scraping off 1lb a week

Sorry to hear things aren't working for you chloe. Do you post your food diary on here?

Sorry to hear things aren't working for you chloe. Do you post your food diary on here?

Yeh I have a food diary on here, the link to it is underneath in my signature thing. No one comes on I don't think though so I'm just talking to myself on it haha!

Hello im currently starting slimming world again (started yesterday) I use to go to group last year before Christmas but had to much going on and didn't stick to it..
I have so many things coming up in the next two years three wedding including my own so wont to look perfect.
and im going on holiday in October...
im doing extra easy and im struggling for ideas for lunch and for quick tasty teas as I also have an 18month old baby...
would love some input
thankyou :)

Hi Chloe, I can understand your frustration. I have tried every other slimming plan on the planet and sw is by far my favourite but I know where you are coming from. With ww for example I knew that if I stuck to points 100% and exercised everyday that I would have a decent loss. However with slimming world it seems to be trial and error. First rule only weigh once at week at same time in same place and naked or in same clothes! There are weeks that I think I have followed ee exactly but when I look back I realise that a few days I maybe missed out a he b or had hardly any syns all week. This means I didn't follow the plan 100% and can't expect to lose as much. I find that if I follow ee everyday, measure exactly my he a&b's, have my 5-15 syns a day, drink my 8 glasses of water and do some exercise that I do lose. On the other hand if I go flat out at exercise and follow the plan but without many syns I don't lose. I guess what I am trying to say is are you definitely doing the plan exactly do you definitely have 1/3 super free food with every meal, do you weigh your he a&b's, do you drink plenty of water and do you have enough syns everyday?. If you do all this then why not try a week on the red, green or se plan? As for mfp it is interesting to see your calorie intake but leave it at that, it quite often recommends 1200 cals and when I followed that my body went into starvation mode and I didn't lose but when I ignore it and follow sw filling up on free and super free foods I lose. Hope this helps and don't give up, maybe your body does need some extra cals and a bit less exercise, with sw you get results 80%from food optimising and only 20% from exercise, keep trying xx

Hi good for you for getting back into it. For lunch I quite often have speed soup and a toastie using my he a&b's, or salad with peppers, cucumber, onions, carrot, beetroot and a poached egg on top believe it or not it is lovely lol. I always have fruit after too. For dinner I love omelette with sw wedges and salad, sw BBQ sauce over chicken with baked potato, homemade steakburgers, chicken fried rice, always with plenty of super free. None of it really takes that long to make and the BBQ sauce can be made in bulk and frozen x

Hi good for you for getting back into it. For lunch I quite often have speed soup and a toastie using my he a&b's, or salad with peppers, cucumber, onions, carrot, beetroot and a poached egg on top believe it or not it is lovely lol. I always have fruit after too. For dinner I love omelette with sw wedges and salad, sw BBQ sauce over chicken with baked potato, homemade steakburgers, chicken fried rice, always with plenty of super free. None of it really takes that long to make and the BBQ sauce can be made in bulk and frozen x

Thankyou for your reply I have chicken for tonights tea live on it lol
think I will see if I have all the ingredients for the bbq sauce.. are the wedges the same as making the chips? xx

Hi yes I just cut potato with skin on into wedges, spray with low cal spray and throw in the actifry or oven. Sometimes I sprinkle some Cajun spices over them x

Yeh I have a food diary on here, the link to it is underneath in my signature thing. No one comes on I don't think though so I'm just talking to myself on it haha!

Well I'm certainly not professing to be the fountain of all knowledge but I'll try and have a look and see if there's anything I can comment on or suggest you do differently

Back