DOING SW FROM HOME???

Chloe love, if you had a baguette yday I reckon its that you know, if I eat white baguette bread my weight goes up by like 2.5lbs! Honestly. Xx

this is one thing that makes me lose motivation in SW and its so frustrating. I have around 10 syns everyday, im exercising everyday and I'm under or around my calorie count on mfp everyday, yet I'm losing nothing. Just jumped on the scales and its saying iv put on 2lbs! So if thats right for weigh day tomorrow then iv lost 1lb in 3 weeks. Iv tried SW 3 times now and this happens every time and I really do not understand why. It's so frustrating reading everyones losses and I'm here not even scraping off 1lb a week

Try not to weigh yourself everyday, bit of a hypocrite me saying that as i'm the same but it really can dampen your mood. Whenever I have pasta, potatoes or bread my weight can fluctuate up to 5lbs a day. It's not real, usually those 5lbs are gone by the next morning. If you find it helps keep you focused (like many do) then it's up to you, just try to ignore the numbers on the scales until official WI. Whenever I have seen a gain on the scales mid week, i have never actually gained at official WI. Keep going! X

Oooh, love a bargain. Just popped into town and got 2 pairs of cute ballerina shoes and flip flops for £10! Got a lot of new clothes now :-D altho, I really need to get my butt out running cos wobbly bits definitely returning!

Thanks everybody, I don't get much support with this at home so sometimes a kick up the bum on here is what I need! I'm rubbish with my hexa's though, I always weigh my cheese but never my milk as I only use milk for cereal and that's not everyday, I drink green tea with no milk so I never really measure my milk :/ it's just annoying when you try so hard and see no results :(

Chloe hun, keep going, don't give up. Do you drink much, try lemons? It is really tough the nearer you are to target. Stick with it my lovely xxx

Chloe hun, keep going, don't give up. Do you drink much, try lemons? It is really tough the nearer you are to target. Stick with it my lovely xxx

I don't really drink much to be honest however the past few days iv been really conscious about it, been trying to have at least 8 drinks a day, water and green tea. Iv heard lemon in water is good for breaking down fat, I might try that. Thanks ladies you lot are the bestttt!

Chloe I've posted something on your diary thread. Just my opinions of course but hopefully it will make sense.

Keep your head up luv you can do it !!!

Yes, lemons can really do the trick. I often mix juice of a whole lemon in soda water and a bit of sweetner, tastes just like real lemonade! Often get good results with a lemon a day. Lots and lots of water too xx

Yes, lemons can really do the trick. I often mix juice of a whole lemon in soda water and a bit of sweetner, tastes just like real lemonade! Often get good results with a lemon a day. Lots and lots of water too xx

Ooh I'll have to try that jenny :) im making syn free lemon curd tomorrow too

If you can stomach it cider vinegar in boiling water s meant to help ethanol ism and lemon and ginger tea aids digestion x

gu
this is one thing that makes me lose motivation in SW and its so frustrating. I have around 10 syns everyday, im exercising everyday and I'm under or around my calorie count on mfp everyday, yet I'm losing nothing. Just jumped on the scales and its saying iv put on 2lbs! So if thats right for weigh day tomorrow then iv lost 1lb in 3 weeks. Iv tried SW 3 times now and this happens every time and I really do not understand why. It's so frustrating reading everyones losses and I'm here not even scraping off 1lb a week

hi hun im the same loose so very slowly even though i did well ladt year have you lost before on sw it might be it doesnt suit your body i never lost on ww even though i did a year at group

do you do ee red or green try doing a diffetent plan i dont loose on ee if you do ee sw site has a free 7 day plan which you could follow other than that double check everything its so easy to make eady mistakes on ww i didnt wrigh the bread just believed the points on the wrapper which was an average turned out my points were actually over

you could try cutting down on wheat products for a couple of weeks and see wjat happens then ive swapped my bread for rye crspbreads as my hex stick to your syns too and just use mfp as a rough guide i didnt loose sticking to 1200 cals when ladt year i was eating more than that and loosing well

i really need to up my lemon intake back to throwing it in my drinks when i can chloe throw some in your green tea then eat whats left afterwards i had a good loss the week i concentrated on doing it xx

Do you just squeeze some lemon juice into your water then? Feeling a bit better now, just been a grumpy few days I think! Just gonna regather my thoughts tomorrow and start again. I never really lose on ee so maybe it's time to switch on to red or green. Just prepared tonight's tea anyway, harissa chicken from this months SW magazine and off to Zumba now :)

Do you just squeeze some lemon juice into your water then? Feeling a bit better now, just been a grumpy few days I think! Just gonna regather my thoughts tomorrow and start again. I never really lose on ee so maybe it's time to switch on to red or green. Just prepared tonight's tea anyway, harissa chicken from this months SW magazine and off to Zumba now :)

Have you tried succes express, hun? I have done it for a few days this week abd the lbs seem to drop off. There are some really good threads about it on these forums x

Seen you all talking about lemons. Does it boost loss? I sometimes drink a slice of lemon with boiled water in the morning but never gotten any further then that...should I run to the store?

I do both juice if I'm in a hurry, but I buy a bag of lemons when they're on offer in aldi or lidl, slice em up and chick them in the freezer, then I add a couple of slices to hot water, green tea, chai tea or a glass of iced water or diet cola, they double then as ice cubes....

I love zumba it's not like exercising is it, even a 45 mins session on the wii flies by..

If you like EE as one of the other lovely ladies said it might be worth trying success express... there is a thread on here, it's basically EE but you have 1/3 of your plate free and 2/3 superfree, you get the same two of one hex and one of the other.. I can never remember which way round the hex's are even now..... anyway it might be worth doing that for a week, I like the variey of carbs and protein in a meal with loads of superfree so it isn't too hard to do...

Hmm thinking about it when I was loosing on red I was having two lots of cheese a day but I cut it down to one this year and have barely lost at all... hmm I might have to up my cheese consumption...

Back