DOING SW FROM HOME???

Made the courgette pizza stuffed thingy tonight and it was lush, defo do it again, 1 syn as I used olives, so wasn;t bad and I adore olives so was a nice treat good job as after tasting a greggs bake in the store ( no idea how to syn that as it was one of the squares they cut up fro you to sample) and a little of a macdonalds hamburger, just the meat not the bun, I doubt I've got many syns left... I was good though just bought a garden salad and diet coke for myself , then added ham, laughing cow triangle mini babybel and hard boiled egg to it when no one was looking... the salad that is not the coke haha..

Hope you ladies are having a good evening

Does anyone know if double chocolate Alpen light bars are classed as a healthy extra? If so can you have 1 or 2?

Gosh I hope so because I've been having them as two hex as they're the light ones.. someone will check for you...

Gosh I hope so because I've been having them as two hex as they're the light ones.. someone will check for you...

I hope so too! I've been having 2 but I thought I should check as I know the other light ones are ok but not sure about these ones. I'm trying to cut out all other chocolate for a while so this will be my daily chocolate fix.

What's the courgette thing Li? Pretty much any topping on courgette as a pizza type thing? Do you scoop the flesh out? Sounds good!

Hi :wave_cry:
I am starting Slimming world today I NEED to loose at LEAST 4 stone by my 30th in December (28 weeks). I am feeling sooo unhealthy lately (because I haven't bothered to attempt to loose this extra person I carry around with me).

I have been lurking through these forums for sometime now and sort of (halve @rsed attempt which does NOT work) followed the plan. I will be eating EE as I love my veg but don't really 'do' fruit and can't stand the thought of breakfast first thing....

I have decided to use wholemeal crackerbread as my HE most days as I looooove crisps (any type any flavour) and I have found this to be a big help (ideas for syn free toppings welcome)

So anyway I hope to be able to contribute to this thread as much as possible.

Bye for now you lovely bunch of losers ;)

Hi :wave_cry:
I am starting Slimming world today I NEED to loose at LEAST 4 stone by my 30th in December (28 weeks). I am feeling sooo unhealthy lately (because I haven't bothered to attempt to loose this extra person I carry around with me).

I have been lurking through these forums for sometime now and sort of (halve @rsed attempt which does NOT work) followed the plan. I will be eating EE as I love my veg but don't really 'do' fruit and can't stand the thought of breakfast first thing....

I have decided to use wholemeal crackerbread as my HE most days as I looooove crisps (any type any flavour) and I have found this to be a big help (ideas for syn free toppings welcome)

So anyway I hope to be able to contribute to this thread as much as possible.

Bye for now you lovely bunch of losers ;)

Good luck! It's my 30th in august and I'm desperate to lose about 5 stone, although I know that's not going to happen so I'm hoping for at least 2 by then. Just started sw this week so think I'm about 1lb towards my goal. Haha. Looooong way to go.

Checked on-line and it says any 2 Alpen Light bars count as a HEX B. Been scoffing the double choc ones too so thank goodness for that!! :) x

Phew I'm not a cereal bar person but I do enjoy the alpen lights as an hex altough I have to wait until they're on offer somewhere ;) Just wish the coconut ones are "light", although I have been known to have the odd one as my hex as a tweek

Hubs wants the usual end of school hols takeaway, not that he's been off work cheeky so and so, typical it's always when I've started back on plan, so anyway going to flexisyn today, not go mad and not stress over it...

Typical lovely sunny day finally the kids don't want to go anywhere and stuck in doors sorting my daughters paper round and catching up on housework grr

What's the courgette thing Li? Pretty much any topping on courgette as a pizza type thing? Do you scoop the flesh out? Sounds good!

I found it on facebook Jen, slice the courgette in half lengthways and scoop out just a groove down the centre in the flesh. I mixed tinned tomatoes with garlic granules and paprika popped it in the groove sprayed with frylight and baked for 20 mins, then took them out and added chopped cooked bacon, olives, a spray of frylight and grated cheese then popped them back in the oven until brown... Tasted better than I thought it would as I wasn't sure how the courgette would taste baked...

Apparently taking it with honey is very good for your bones and joints too :)

Oooh really I'm not a honey lover but I can't take cod liver oil for my joints so might give it a go

I found it on facebook Jen, slice the courgette in half lengthways and scoop out just a groove down the centre in the flesh. I mixed tinned tomatoes with garlic granules and paprika popped it in the groove sprayed with frylight and baked for 20 mins, then took them out and added chopped cooked bacon, olives, a spray of frylight and grated cheese then popped them back in the oven until brown... Tasted better than I thought it would as I wasn't sure how the courgette would taste baked...

Yumm sounds really nice!:) giving it a try:)

Finally got some batteries for my scales and found that im a stone lighter than I thought I was. So have 5st to lose rather than 6. Must say I'm very happy about this!
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Back