DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome newbies, we'll all get there. Have faith, what I've been saying to myself lately is its only food! I know it sounds stupid but I've always been so obsessed about planning and shopping and I just stopped doing it all and took so much focus off food and just wait until I'm truly hungry to eat something. Seems to be working a treat these last 3 weeks.

Another 2lbs off at WI today :)

Welcome newbies, we'll all get there. Have faith, what I've been saying to myself lately is its only food! I know it sounds stupid but I've always been so obsessed about planning and shopping and I just stopped doing it all and took so much focus off food and just wait until I'm truly hungry to eat something. Seems to be working a treat these last 3 weeks.

Another 2lbs off at WI today :)
Well done Charl. That is great going. Wow so near target.

Thanks Rosie! You've been so quiet lately? Hows things? I know, nearly there at last. Its taken so long, but then 4 stone is a lot of weight! I only just realised thats 3 stone exactly gone today, yay! xx

Thanks Rosie! You've been so quiet lately? Hows things? I know, nearly there at last. Its taken so long, but then 4 stone is a lot of weight! I only just realised thats 3 stone exactly gone today, yay! xx
I have been busy with my new job that I love. Although, I don't post as much as before (limited time) but I read comments every evening.

It is a fantastic feeling losing 4 stone - it is awsome. I never dreamt of losing 5 stone but somehow I did. Must say that maintaining is harder than actually losing - never ever want to be the size I was before. Mind you it is a great feeling walking to a shop buying normal size clothes and feel fit and not out of breath.

I am sure you get there very soon. Have you finished all your exams now - that makes a lot of difference with sticking to plan.

Have a lovely weekend.

I have been busy with my new job that I love. Although, I don't post as much as before (limited time) but I read comments every evening.

It is a fantastic feeling losing 4 stone - it is awsome. I never dreamt of losing 5 stone but somehow I did. Must say that maintaining is harder than actually losing - never ever want to be the size I was before. Mind you it is a great feeling walking to a shop buying normal size clothes and feel fit and not out of breath.

I am sure you get there very soon. Have you finished all your exams now - that makes a lot of difference with sticking to plan.

Have a lovely weekend.

I bet, you did so well 5stone is an amazing achievement. Also really pleased to hear about your job going so well. Must be fun to do something you're enjoying. I think I'll be ok at maintaining as I sts so much anyway its the losing part I find so tough!

Uni is all done until oct now, picked up the final mark today and despite failing a module (I'm so gutted about it as my average was really good) ive had some great results and feedback.

Trying to start a little business too so im all excited about that

Have a lovely weekend :)

Charl, well done on your exam results. That is great result - obviously from the one you failed. When can you take it again. Is it social care you are doing.

Exciting news about setting up a business. Good luck with it. Let us know in due course what it is.

Im doing a joint honours in childhood studies and early years, im not sure if I will have to resubmit or they'll let it go based on my average. I hope they let it go as I'll be capped at 40 anyway so all the extra work for 4% is rubbish.

The business is up and running once ive done a few more bits I'll share with you all as its a lil sparse at present!

Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Had wi this morning. STS this week.
Could have been worse! :)

Got two of the grandkids for the weekend :)

Doing homemade burgers with syn free bbq sauce!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Sneeky peek this morning has left me feeling like crap.

Did you weigh in early? Remember that your weight changes naturally throughout the week - don't be down, just stick to the plan :)

Did you weigh in early? Remember that your weight changes naturally throughout the week - don't be down, just stick to the plan :)

Just had a sneeky peek, I WI officially Monday morning. Sticking to plan though, just wished I would have had some for of loss by now considering my 3lb gain from TOTM :(

Keep going chic x

I'm trying xxx

Morning all, and happy sunny Sunday :)

So... I weighed this morning having missed it last week due to being away... so that is 4lb on in ten days. I have three days until official WI on Wed to reign this back in, and hope for a smaller gain or sts. Also joined the June challenge which I've gone for 4lb off, but in reality from today that is 8 in total! Ridiculous for me, but hoping this holiday gain will buzz off swiftly.

Off for my early morning random Sunday CT scan this morning, I guess the dept has to be open so they use it for appointments at weekends!? Next step towards a resolution for my poor back ;)

Had a row with hubs about money (again!)

He`s going back to his childhood collecting picture cards that used to be given away in packets of tea!
Spent half the money we had in the bank and can`t understand why I got upset!! I end up having to sort out the mess!! GGGRRR!!!

It`s been a recurring theme. He spends money, I get upset. He makes promises, then slides back again. I`m fed up always being broke. Same old thing, he`s a lovely bloke but useless with money!! His gran and mum were the same!!

We`re in our fifties and need to have a game plan for our old age. But he can`t see it!!
I`ve threatened to cut up his bank card ( done it before!) He doesn`t know that I`ve set up a savings account in my own name. I`ll put what I can there where he can`t touch it! (hopefully!)

Sorry for the rant, feel better now!!:D

Had a row with hubs about money (again!)

He`s going back to his childhood collecting picture cards that used to be given away in packets of tea!
Spent half the money we had in the bank and can`t understand why I got upset!! I end up having to sort out the mess!! GGGRRR!!!

It`s been a recurring theme. He spends money, I get upset. He makes promises, then slides back again. I`m fed up always being broke. Same old thing, he`s a lovely bloke but useless with money!! His gran and mum were the same!!

We`re in our fifties and need to have a game plan for our old age. But he can`t see it!!
I`ve threatened to cut up his bank card ( done it before!) He doesn`t know that I`ve set up a savings account in my own name. I`ll put what I can there where he can`t touch it! (hopefully!)

Sorry for the rant, feel better now!!:D

Oh no Annie, that's not good! I hope he will listen to you one day. That's very sensible setting up your own savings. My dad was terrible with money and left my my mum with a few financial problems when he died so I also keep control of my own money as I never want to be in that position! My husband is obsessive with buying music and has wasted thousands on cd's over the years, it drives me mad so I can sympathise with how you feel! I have also confiscated his card before.

Hope your day gets better.
X

Back