DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey ladies,
I am now into week 2 and doing this at home with my beautiful sisters support as i work shifts so getting to a group is a no go.

2 weeks off work now, revising for my open uni exam next week and going on another Reiki (holistic healing therapy) training course on Thursday. Going to find it tricky being at home as I know last week I found it easier to be disciplined when I was at work.

Oh well, nice to meet you all xx

I've struggled today. Does anyone else fund it hard to stick to plan when the weather is nice? Being out and about with ice creams, picnic stuff and summer drinks tempting me has been really hard this weekend.

Must remember I'm doing this to be able to fit in nice little summer dresses next year!

Totally find wine hard in this weather- camping was so hard so I gave in.. Part of the camping thing for me is the sociable drinking, and though on one hand i utterly dont miss it, I mildly miss not smoking when camping too - a little roley once the kids in bed! So wine is proper tough, I'm so with you there;)
But I've stuck to three small glasses tonight within syns x

Luckily I'm not too bothered about the wine yet, although it has been tough today. Got a 4 week old baby so apart from having a bulmers on Friday night, ( was yum but made me very sleepy) I havnt drunk for about 9 months! I'm trying to stay off it as I know if I have 1 I'll definitely want more.

Welcome aboard new peeps, you'll find everything you need here and everyone is so lovely..

Back on board after a crap weekend food and drinkwise,going to try and be a bit less stressed over it, back to basics and I've thought back over what I was eateing when I first started and was loosing at least a pound a week. Surprising that I was eating more calorie wise then, stuff like bacon and eggs for breakfast and bananas etc, so revisiting old meals.. and off to group on Wednesday with a friend to get the books with my free voucher

Feeling really tearful today for absolutely no reason, even wathcing a kids film has got me in tears and not even at the sad part yet... silly sod...

Right off to tackle the girls room heaven help me have a good day ladies xx

Do noodles have to be synned on red days does anybody know?
Another beautiful day in hull and I'm off to work :( hoping its quiet as its a Monday and then I have the rest of the week off after today, woohoo! Enjoy your day everyone
they have to be synned my lovely...

Li, good luck with the bedroom! And hope our feel less tears soon x

I'm doing sw from home this time. I didn't feel my advisor was very motivating last time. I'm using my wii as scales and doing it every Friday morning. I haven't been on the diet for 2 years and was wondering how many syns Angel Delight is please?

Aw nooooo! Do you know what the syn value is by any chance? Or can you have them as a hexb?

I've Lent my sis my book! Found this though:
Free on Green and EE
Pasta, Noodles, dried, plain, all types, 28g boiled 1½
Pasta, Noodles, dried, plain, all types, 28g dry 5½
Pasta, Noodles, pre-prepared/ready to use, 28g boiled 2½

You can't have as hexb either.

Hi all. I'm new here. Do u mind if i join this thread? I'm doing sw from home, trying to lose baby weight plus more. :) I've been to classes before but found it very clicky and was making myself ill worrying about the weigh ins. My oh and I are doing it and getting weighed on a Saturday. So far I've lost 7lb in 4 weeks so really pleased with that. Just felt like I could use a little extra support as some days i just want to eat rubbish.
I'm hoping to lose around 3stone. Fingers crossed. :) X

Hello everyone. I am new to this and starting tomorrow myself without the meetings as I travel a lot with work. I've stocked up on food for all week for me & my hubbie. I'm excited & worried. The last few diets I have done I have given in after a couple of weeks. Because it was Cambridge diet and lighter life. I could not live on food packs alone for 12 weeks. It made me really unhappy. I've put on a lot of weight in 1.5 yrs after hurting my back, doing no exercise, feeling sorry for myself and eating all the wrong foods. Not eating loads but everything I ate was high in calories & fat etc and my hubbie never puts on weight. My goal is 11 stone and back in my size 12 jeans (I am big busted and carry nearly a stone on my boobs no matter what my weight it. Thanks mum!). I'm currently 16.4 so a long weigh to go. I'd like to get to 11 stone by Jan/Feb.
Any help or support will be greatly appreciated. Anyone fancy buddying up and do an online weigh in?

Hello everyone. I am new to this and starting tomorrow myself without the meetings as I travel a lot with work. I've stocked up on food for all week for me & my hubbie. I'm excited & worried. The last few diets I have done I have given in after a couple of weeks. Because it was Cambridge diet and lighter life. I could not live on food packs alone for 12 weeks. It made me really unhappy. I've put on a lot of weight in 1.5 yrs after hurting my back, doing no exercise, feeling sorry for myself and eating all the wrong foods. Not eating loads but everything I ate was high in calories & fat etc and my hubbie never puts on weight. My goal is 11 stone and back in my size 12 jeans (I am big busted and carry nearly a stone on my boobs no matter what my weight it. Thanks mum!). I'm currently 16.4 so a long weigh to go. I'd like to get to 11 stone by Jan/Feb.
Any help or support will be greatly appreciated. Anyone fancy buddying up and do an online weigh in?

Hi there & welcome. I have done this over the past year and put on what I lost & more but that is just bcos I went stupidly off the rails. SW is great & not hard to follow and you will nvr b hungry. If you look in the threads there r ones for specific weigh in days that you can join, I am in the Saturday WI group. Also have a look through different diaries to get ideas for meals and just food in general.

Ally

Back