DOING SW FROM HOME???

Biggest loser Australia jst started, confuses me tho as it is in kilos!!!

Hah i can't do kilo's either

More new people.. welcome aboard you'll find everything you need here.

Looking forward to joining a class tommorrow and seeing if that helps getting me back on track, the friend I'm going with used to be a SW consultant but struggles loosing now so it's kind of reassuring that even past consultants struggle sometimes...

haha! Chloe that made me laugh! hula hooping is supposed to be super good for you isn't it?

Welcome newbies (or returners to SW!) welcome to the super busy SW from home thread!

Hows everyone been?? I have a new phone, and its an android one rather than iphone and this app is totally confusing me on there, it doesn't make sense like my iphone did!

So i've finally set up my business page on fb, so if you are interested, look at cherished by charlotte, and that would be insanely good for me, its a furniture refinishing/upcycling business, and the more people that see it the better for me really, so thank you!

I've been so rubbish at plan since saturday, after being so happy I'd finally got into the 12's, I've totes self sabotaged, I'm just so ravenous! Lou you seem to be having the same problem, booooo!!

Going to have red days for the rest of the week and try and damage limit, but I suspect I'll be firmly back in the 13's, sob sob!

xxx

Hi everyone, I posted here three weeks ago saying I was going to join you all and then basically didn't! Here I am three weeks on, fatter, more unhappy and more lacking in confidence than ever. This time I am determined to do it. I want o find the real me hiding under this fat person :( xx

Hey all,

Comiserations/Congratulations etc where they are due are a huge dose of sw positive vibes for you all..:vibes:

Revision is coming along ok, one week tomorrow and I will be doing the exam. (DD301 Open University - Crime and Justice for those who are curious). Got out my index cards and pretty coloured pens - surprising how such things help focus.

Off to see my cousin and give her some reiki (holistic healing) tomorrow as she has hurt her back and is out on her motorbike this weekend so needs to get her movement back before then. Then more revision.
SP showed another 2lbs lighter this morning but since then I have begun to bleed (again - darn pcos) so not sure if that will influence things come saturday.

Oh well, quick coffee then back to the books for me xx

Haha hula hooping is surprisingly hard! I thought I would pick it up straight away, iv danced since the age of 2 so I have good rhythm and rather good core stability so thought I would be fine but its hard!
It is meant to be really good for you, 10 mins of hooping burns around 100 calories.
Charl ill look for your business on fb now :)

Biggest loser Australia jst started, confuses me tho as it is in kilos!!!

I am Dutch, been living in the uk for a few years now. Grew up with the metric system ( kilo's)... on average you could say there are 2lbs in every kilo. It slightly of the mark cuz the uk lbs is I believe 385gr and in europe they take 500gr as a lbs....anyway 2lbs in a kilo is always my rule of thumb. ..simples!:) lol xx

My trouble with the metric system is they started teaching it in school just after is was introduced so the teachers werent sure either, one minute they'd be talking in metric then revert to imperial half way through the sentence haha

Hi everyone, I posted here three weeks ago saying I was going to join you all and then basically didn't! Here I am three weeks on, fatter, more unhappy and more lacking in confidence than ever. This time I am determined to do it. I want o find the real me hiding under this fat person :( xx

So join us lol!!! You can't go wrong with SW or minimins...anything you need to know,just ask. There really is no need to feel like this anymore...changes won't happen overnight but they WILL happen as long as you make the effort...and I should know!!! I've messed around on and off for years,telling myself that 'this time I mean it' and only making a half hearted attempt before deciding that the plan doesn't work. Well,it does and I am over a stone lighter to prove it. I still have around 31/2 to 4st to lose but the thought no longer daunts me...because I know I can and will do it. So welcome and stick with it,everyone is here for each other :) xx

I am so tired this morning. Struggling to keep eyes open!! Had drs last nite to see bout physio & woman forgot to sign me in & no one noticed until 20mins past appt time. She was obviously thinking about going home, was not happy then felt dr jst had no time for me. Got home OH had gone out golfing & had left the front windows wide open, good job I live in a decent area!!!

Hope today goes quick, want home to sleep. OH was not feeling well & he was up & down all night, lights on/off, huffing & puffing. Lucky if i got 3hrs sleep!! Weather is horrible today compared to what we have had for couple days :-(

Oh also need to pack a bag 2nits as heading down road str8 after work 2moro :)

Have a good day all x

So join us lol!!! You can't go wrong with SW or minimins...anything you need to know,just ask. There really is no need to feel like this anymore...changes won't happen overnight but they WILL happen as long as you make the effort...and I should know!!! I've messed around on and off for years,telling myself that 'this time I mean it' and only making a half hearted attempt before deciding that the plan doesn't work. Well,it does and I am over a stone lighter to prove it. I still have around 31/2 to 4st to lose but the thought no longer daunts me...because I know I can and will do it. So welcome and stick with it,everyone is here for each other :) xx

I needed that pep talk thismorning! Feel more positive now. Will be weighing myself after my first week on it once my hair dries ( because obviously that's gonna make me a stone lighter! Haha)

We all have our superstitions around weigh ins I think lizzyliz, mine is after my shower, hair dried, been to the loo and before iv eaten or drank anything. First thing in the morning no clothes on. And I have myself 100% convinced that nothing else is accurate!
Good luck on your journey xxx

1 on I've the last two weeks.. Not as bad as it could have been considering what I've eaten, and was 4lb up at the weekend so I've pulled it back a bit!
Right, nothing to sabotage this weekend and I am upping the fruit tea rather than normal tea and also drinking sparkling water seems to help me increase fluids! Bring on next week :)

Struggling with water intake today, it is so cold. Mite need to up the pukka tea!!!

Quick morn so far, hope it continues!

Back