DOING SW FROM HOME???

good luck chloe! Lou thats not a bad one at all if you've been doing your own thing while you were camping! I've been off plan since sat (nothing that bad even, as you've seen on my diary) but somehow its a 4lb gain, unreal how my body responds to just normal eating! grr!

Wow, 6lb loss, thats brilliant, well done!

Red day for me today, need to get back into it! xx

Well after messing round all last week I put on 5lbs, gutted that I put it on so quickly!! I managed to get back on track on fri so will see how that has paid off in my weigh in tomorrow. I have managed to get some exercise in to as joined gym on exercise on persription, really enjoyed my session on Sunday and good to be out of the house too. Have downloaded map my walk and managed a few gentle walks this week too. Had results of MRI scan yesterday which showed bursitis in both hips! My consultant said he would now operate if I wanted or I could have another go at a steroid injection but this time done in theatre under ultrasound. Decided to go for later as surgery got to be last option and would lay me up again. Nervous about jab though as last time I couldn't move for days and didn't work. Signed off for two more weeks do now not worked since Feb, so want to get back! Sorry for rambling on but I find the help and support on here is great. Beck x

My trouble with the metric system is they started teaching it in school just after is was introduced so the teachers werent sure either, one minute they'd be talking in metric then revert to imperial half way through the sentence haha

Count yourself lucky you didn't have to learn to old monetary system of pounds shillings & pence, like those of us born in the 60's did! :)
(240 pence & 20 shillings to the pound!)

My mum took ages to get the hang of it. I was in junior school at the time, she used to wait til I'd finished school before shopping. Then get me to tell her the "real" price! :)

good luck chloe! Lou thats not a bad one at all if you've been doing your own thing while you were camping! I've been off plan since sat (nothing that bad even, as you've seen on my diary) but somehow its a 4lb gain, unreal how my body responds to just normal eating! grr!

Wow, 6lb loss, thats brilliant, well done!

Red day for me today, need to get back into it! xx

It was showing 4 on when I got back, so I reigned in since sunday and fri and sat I wasn't tooooooo bad ;) recon it was just bloat ... You've got til fri for your real wi though, I'm sure you can turn that around lady:) xx

Omg, I feel so naughty- there's so much to be done in the house but I'm sat in the garden with a note pad and cup of tea looking like I'm planning!!

I did finally clean the lounge top to bottom yesterday, post kitchen dust, so it feels much nicer in there now... Just a shame the dining room looks like a garage !! I am trying to de clutter but don't know where to start!!
X

Well after messing round all last week I put on 5lbs, gutted that I put it on so quickly!! I managed to get back on track on fri so will see how that has paid off in my weigh in tomorrow. I have managed to get some exercise in to as joined gym on exercise on persription, really enjoyed my session on Sunday and good to be out of the house too. Have downloaded map my walk and managed a few gentle walks this week too. Had results of MRI scan yesterday which showed bursitis in both hips! My consultant said he would now operate if I wanted or I could have another go at a steroid injection but this time done in theatre under ultrasound. Decided to go for later as surgery got to be last option and would lay me up again. Nervous about jab though as last time I couldn't move for days and didn't work. Signed off for two more weeks do now not worked since Feb, so want to get back! Sorry for rambling on but I find the help and support on here is great. Beck x

Beck I really feel for you- it's so debilitating- I've had back trouble for two years and still waiting for options since MRI and CT- I have a fractured vertebrae.. I've found it frustrating not being able to exercise hence dieting to stop myself piling it on.
Hope the injection goes ok and works this time xx

What channel is this on Hun? X

It's on skylivingit. Not sure if on any other sky channels or not :) really happy as USA just finished!!

feeling a little nrrvous as off to a slimming world class with my friend in a few minutes so wish me luck yikes

feeling a little nrrvous as off to a slimming world class with my friend in a few minutes so wish me luck yikes

I'm sure it will be fine but good luck anyway :)

Ok so I just bought some harvest morn chocolate crunch cereal. I have found its 6syns for 25g but is it a healthy extra?xxx

Hi Everyone, I love reading about what everyone is up to. My first 3 days have been great. I don't even feel like I'm a diet, its like a complet chsnge in food lifestyle. Yummy healthy food. I'm going to weigh in Saturday morning so that I do it every Saturday. Excited.

Good luck Li!! How was it? Did they impart some wisdom us SW home gang are missing out on?? Are you going to start going weekly, or was it just a one off?

Welcome vtwiss. x

Good luck Li!! How was it? Did they impart some wisdom us SW home gang are missing out on?? Are you going to start going weekly, or was it just a one off?

Welcome vtwiss. x

nithing we dint already know lol they seem to start you on EE so ill see i didnt loose in ee but my portion control was the problem.. if you dont loose in the first 4 weeks yiu get your money back

was undecised about going but she seems thorough if people arent loosing unlike my old ww leader so im going to book the 6 week course and see what happens if im not loosing she can cast an eye over things

the group seems fun though some inappropriate things so right up my street lol

Yes Li, what are we missing???!!
Tonight I'm missing cheese on toast!
I so used to love class's, so much so I used to help wi .. Loved the whole thing.. But I love you guys xxx

thats what I do, I so SW red days usually but keep track of my cals and portions as its to easy to overeat, I find I need it especially when doing EE, insane how much your cals go up when you mic carbs and protein! I wish I didn't have to, as this plan seems to work as it is for lots and lots of people, but I need the boost of cal counting, meh!

Pleased it was fun Li! Hope you get some support and get loosing :)

WI tomorrow, and red day today, but going to a gig tonight so lots of beers, might try and steer clear and have a few gins, although gin at a gig is weird, i need ciders! xxx

I'm doing 2 weigh ins a week as I feel it keeps me on track. First weigh in was 4 off and today's one is 2 off - so my first week of doing SW on my own is a huge 6 off! Yay! Now up to 2 stone 0.5lb off since I started :)

Well done that is great. How long did it take you to loose the rest? X

Beck I really feel for you- it's so debilitating- I've had back trouble for two years and still waiting for options since MRI and CT- I have a fractured vertebrae.. I've found it frustrating not being able to exercise hence dieting to stop myself piling it on.
Hope the injection goes ok and works this time xx

Thanks, it's no joke is it. Going to have everything crossed on Monday! X

Just dropping by to say a huge well done to everyone of you that is doing the diet from home! Myself & my partner Colin were close to doing it from home but we decided that going to the class would help keep us motivated! Personally I find that going to the class helps us to stick to the plan better because you don't want to be the one who turns up & puts weight ON that week! I can see the pros and cons of both going to the class & doing it from home though! Like I said I wanted to say well done to you all & yeah I'm new (well I joined a while back - but have been going to SW now for about a month) - Colin has lost over 2st and I have lost about 10lbs - we have another weigh in tonight! ARGH! xxx

Back