DOING SW FROM HOME???

Welcome aboard chick xx You'll find everything you need here everyone has so much good advice xx

I think group scales must be broken hah whopping 4.5 lbs off for me, that's immense, although I did have a couple of days when I didn't eat much because of the virusy thing, but them again I have ordinary days where I don't eat much anyway so I don't know, anyway over the moon as I've never lost that much in on week esp as I was doing on EE

Looking forward to next week now and going to not blow it on Saturday night's baby shower, think it will help having my friend I go to SW with there that night, we're planning on taking lots of SW free dishes with us and I've been saving up syns all week so I can have some naughty nibbles too... Stuck on nice sysn free drinks other than squashes...

Hope everyone is having a good evening

Hey everyone I have just completed my second day on sw doing EE and I am amazed how easy it is to follow! I don't feel as though its a diet.. fingers crossed I see results next week :)

X

I think group scales must be broken hah whopping 4.5 lbs off for me, that's immense, although I did have a couple of days when I didn't eat much because of the virusy thing, but them again I have ordinary days where I don't eat much anyway so I don't know, anyway over the moon as I've never lost that much in on week esp as I was doing on EE

Looking forward to next week now and going to not blow it on Saturday night's baby shower, think it will help having my friend I go to SW with there that night, we're planning on taking lots of SW free dishes with us and I've been saving up syns all week so I can have some naughty nibbles too... Stuck on nice sysn free drinks other than squashes...

Hope everyone is having a good evening

Amazin Li!!!!!! Well done X

Brilliant loss Li! Well Done!
Had a successful day yesterday and got my meals planned today so fingers crossed for a goos loss WI next week!
Welcome Amanda! x

Well done on your loss Li! Welcome Amanda!

Had a pretty successful day yesterday and still on track today.
I`m afraid I had another sneaky peak! The 2lbs I gained at the last peak has gone again!
Proper wi on Saturday. Need to persuade myself to leave the scales alone during the week! :)

Lol grannie Anne I do exactly the same! My scales weigh different in different places too drives me made :)

Anyone know how many syns the innocent pots are on green or ee days? Im sure i read in the sw magazine that some ones had turn syn free or really low syn. Mine is 277cals with 9g of fat, 3.8g of saturates, 8.4g of protein and 9.5 of fibre. Its a noodle pot with edamame beans peppers carrots and spinach in it. Sounds relatively healthy but i bet its about a trillion syns!

Sorry Hun can't find the syn value for it bit someone with the calculator will be able to tell u x

hi, can anyone please advise me how i can recover my password 4 my account? Got new phone but can.t remember login details. Thanks guys

I love sw I have found it so easy to get on with so far this week and not once been hungry! :D hope everyone is doing well. Cooked a gorgeous tea this evening :) xx

Back