DOING SW FROM HOME???

I've just tried on my dress im wearing to my brother in laws wedding in july and its looser so well pleased :D I had pork casserole with new potatoes and veg about 2pm then mackerel with fried toms and mushrooms for tea :D

Feeling pretty chipper - my sz18 jeans are all saggy and falling down... The 16s go on, but that's not the same as fitting! Nearly there on the 16s... The it'll be time to aim for a 14! One step at a time, though, eh? :D

my first WI day for me, was really nervous as I have had a few 'slip ups' but I guess they could be worked into my syns as I have lost 6lbs in my first week :D
Next week will definitely not be as good as I am going on a hen weekend this weekend which includes pizza, Chinese and cocktails :eek:

Well done peeps - great losses :)

I sts but I know why... Predication and a boozy weekend! Alco - free for a week due to antibios so shall use it to my advantage!

Happy Friday all :)

Brilliant loss Li! Well Done!
Had a successful day yesterday and got my meals planned today so fingers crossed for a goos loss WI next week!
Welcome Amanda! x

Thanks Tilly it's certainly helping me to stay on track I think the going to group thing might be the key for me. we'll see anyway lol, busy weekend food wise, eldest wants end of exams treat takeaway, which she deserves, she's studied for weeks and weeks, plus prepared interviews etc to apply to be prefect and english mentor next year at school... so I'll cook my own SW version and take it to my moms later..

Then surprise baby shower for my friend tomorrow so I've saved 5 syns a day towards it, it's sobviously no alcohol so thats gonna help, I've bought Syn free squashes to make up with fizzy water and low syn fizzy juices and both me and my friend who also does SW are making up some free nibbles so we can load our plates with those and just have a few naughty synnies, might take a few chicken drumsticks if i can find some small ones, they all seem to be huge at the moment lol

Sunday, Fathers day, so going to make syn free roast dinner and low syn desert..., huge free cooked breakfast, then cheese roll for supper.... I miss my crusty cobs with cheese

Fab losses ladies, hope you all have a good weekend, determined to try and stick to mine I want my 1 1/2lbs she's put me down for next wednesday lol

Right school run time xxx

oh what a surprise school run time and it's hammering it down with blummin rain again...

Had a mini blowout today - been feeling so bloaty since coil fitted and head not in the game :( even though I mostly stick to plan I often end up a bit wrong.
So today I have had a day off - not counted anything specifically.. Thought I would get it out of my system... Enjoyed lunch out with OH which we never do but I went to meet him at work. I always say no to chip shop fish and chips as I always regret it as too fatty, but today enjoyed restaurant f&c and it was really nice. The fish was not fatty (obv in batter though) and the chips were homemade skin on.. allowing 30 syns (may not be enough!:/), but having checked out chip shop options I recon 30 is not far off. Oh well.. I have the rest of the week to make up for it now and I have no booze temptations this week - both the doc and the pharmacist said NOT to drink with these antibio's so still using this to my advantage and steering well clear.

I've been really good the last few days and having a booze free weekend/week so I'm hoping for a good loss come WI on Wed! Going to a lodge next weekend (fri-mon) so will try n be as good as I can!
Well Done on all the losses and STS's!! Let's keep up the hard work x

Does anyone know if oatcakes can be classed as hexb? And if so, how many? I'm trying to stay off bread and can't afford to keep buying so many alpen bars!

The ones I eat are 45 calories each. Thinking I could have 3 in place of 2 Alpen lights (70 cals each) I know this isn't strictly how the diet works but wondering if you think this might be ok?

Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone know if oatcakes can be classed as hexb? And if so, how many? I'm trying to stay off bread and can't afford to keep buying so many alpen bars!

The ones I eat are 45 calories each. Thinking I could have 3 in place of 2 Alpen lights (70 cals each) I know this isn't strictly how the diet works but wondering if you think this might be ok?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they can't but I don't have my book here - the hex b is to do with the fibre content so although the cals may be the same, it might not work. There are some ryvita you can h - original / dark / rye x 2 (speed food) or 4 for a fibre boost...

Hello all, am back!! Had a totally amazing holiday, were unbelievably lucky with the weather and even managed a tan, in the UK!!!

I reckon I must have put on about a stone tho, too scared to get on the scales. Not doing it today as it's my birthday so don't want to depress myself lol

How is everyone, a fair few pages to read!

xxxxx

Welcome back Jen!

Glad you had a good holiday. A tan in the UK?
You sure it wasn't a tanning salon? :)

Don't worry about the scales, they'll still be there tomorrow. Have a good birthday!

Back