DOING SW FROM HOME???

I know, was shockingly hot in Cornwall on our first week. Spent every day on the beach, 25 degrees!! Couldn't have coped with hotter ;-)

Hello all, am back!! Had a totally amazing holiday, were unbelievably lucky with the weather and even managed a tan, in the UK!!!

I reckon I must have put on about a stone tho, too scared to get on the scales. Not doing it today as it's my birthday so don't want to depress myself lol

How is everyone, a fair few pages to read!

xxxxx
Jen welcome back.
Happy Birthday
Glad you had a great holiday.
Do not worry about the scales. Now that you are home it will come off quickly.
Have a great evening.

Hope your having a brilliant birthday Jen!
Lotsa love xx

Welcome back Jen glad you had a good holiday and having a wonderful birthday... forget about the weight thats what holidays and birthdays are for... they;re only once a year after all xxx

Does anyone know if oatcakes can be classed as hexb? And if so, how many? I'm trying to stay off bread and can't afford to keep buying so many alpen bars!

The ones I eat are 45 calories each. Thinking I could have 3 in place of 2 Alpen lights (70 cals each) I know this isn't strictly how the diet works but wondering if you think this might be ok?

Thanks

I've not seen oatcakes anywhere has a hex as lou said it;s to do with fibre content, I only buy lights when they're on offer and so usually stick to ryvitas, somes supermarket home brands I think can be hex too, they work out cheaper than branded ryvitas too..

Back from the surprise baby shower, we had a wonderful evening.. I'd saved syns all week so managed to stay well within what I'd saved up as all my drinks were syn free... so hoping that saving syns works for me, filled my plate with the free rice salad and tuna salad I'd made then just had a five or six pringles, a small piece of pizza, a mini samosa and blew todays syns on a cupcake lol.. I had 45 to play with, so it'll be interesting to see what happens at WI wednesday as my friend flexisynned and I know she had more than me lol haha had a text halfway through the food from my SW consultant so it was a good job I was being good lol

Now cup of tea and working out my syns then hex supper and bed once my eldest gets home

Hope you're all having a good evening xxx

Hi im starting sw from home today. I need to lose a stone or so because im getting married in 11months in new york and need to fit in my dress properly xx

Morning all!

And welcome JL2605!

Happy birthday for yesterday Jen:) glad you had a great time xx

In sat in a field waiting for a car boot, but it seems very quiet so I've not unloaded the car yet! Just enjoying a tea from my flask then I might set up.. But there are no buyers!! Such fun! Xx

Ok, did it, scales show 11st 11lbs :-( - it goes on sooooo blimin quick! Sw starts today, sat with a cuppa and sw mag xx

Aw don't worry Jen it'll soon come back off!
It goes on so quickly! I've gained nearly 1/2 a stone in the last few weeks I've been 'off-plan'!
Back on plan now tho xx

You will be back down in no time Jen :)

Well £25 at the car boot this morning - so quiet but better than nothing I suppose!!
X

Thanks girls, hope so! The July sw mag has some nice recipes, motivated me to get back to it. Also very happy to see some white bread is hexb!!!

Just had wm roll pizza's, sw roast pork for tea :)

I know I've started buting the magazine after getting a free copy and it really is good, and yeah I was surprised some white is now hex, it's the added fibre stuff I think so I'm going to start buying that for the kids anyway they just won't eat wholemeal unless it's wrapped around a burger..

Jen it'll soon drop off, it came off last time you went away xxx

Hi im starting sw from home today. I need to lose a stone or so because im getting married in 11months in new york and need to fit in my dress properly xx

Welcome aboard chick. you'll find everything here you need... Wow New York thats one of the places on my wish list to visit one day...

Just looking now for SW friendly pate recipe for Fathers day Lunch... but to be honest I did a mega SW breakfast earlier and I'm still stuffed that I can't even face looking at food right now lol...

Going to do roast chicken for lunch with all the trimmings SW style of course for me

Welcome!! xx

In sat in a field waiting for a car boot, but it seems very quiet so I've not unloaded the car yet! Just enjoying a tea from my flask then I might set up.. But there are no buyers!! Such fun! Xx

I LOVE carbooting!! xx

Ok, did it, scales show 11st 11lbs :-( - it goes on sooooo blimin quick! Sw starts today, sat with a cuppa and sw mag xx

I'm sure you'll find most of that is water weight :) Quick on, quick off! Don't give up lovely xx

Just looking now for SW friendly pate recipe for Fathers day Lunch...

Is there such thing?! xx

I've been naughty...Indian Take Away and a few vinos with my dad for fathers day!
But I saved most of yesterday's syns and wont use all of tomorrow's to make up for it! Gotta have a treat now and again ay! ;) x

I've been naughty...Indian Take Away and a few vinos with my dad for fathers day!
But I saved most of yesterday's syns and wont use all of tomorrow's to make up for it! Gotta have a treat now and again ay! ;) x

Defo! Iv had a treat today, glass of wine and a cupcake at lunch, im going to flexi syn for the rest of the week though so hopefully save some syns in other days

Back