DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh thank you lovely Laura!
They are chilled ' quorn sausages' don't seem to have any other name than that!
42g sausage
View attachment 96298
Thanks Hun xx

Hmm odd! Their only options are like best ever, chefs selection etc but I would reckon just syn them at the best ever value which is 1 syn on all plans per sausage x

Laura lovely hello!! Missed you xxx

I totally understand Toni, been there. Who are you going to Canada with, you staying in one place or travelling a bit? Would so love to go but sooo pricey! :)

Jen's poke worked haha :)

I've just been off plan for so long & just have had a lot going on. Had the anniversary of losing my mum this month plus her birthday in April and then the memories of all the weeks inbetween last year so I've not been in a good place to diet.
All ok now but I'm off to Canada in 2 weeks time so I will be back on it from 15th July when I'm back to normality. I've joined the gym, signed up and paid for the next year in one go so I will definitely be on track once im back from my holidays.
Hope you're all keeping well and doing great with sw, will catch up with you all soon :)

Good to see you back Tonianne!

Fully understand about your mum.
Enjoy Canada. Make us all jealous when you get back :)

I'm going to Toronto with my best friend. Her godparents live over there so we are staying with them for 8 nights, only having to pay for the flights there and back. Planning on seeing quite a bit, definitely Niagara falls!

Lou, I can't believe where the time has gone, it still only feels like yesterday. Hope you're ok xx

I'm going to Toronto with my best friend. Her godparents live over there so we are staying with them for 8 nights, only having to pay for the flights there and back. Planning on seeing quite a bit, definitely Niagara falls!

Lou, I can't believe where the time has gone, it still only feels like yesterday. Hope you're ok xx

That sounds amazing and probably just what you need :)
Totally feels like yesterday, so odd, and no day goes by with out a thought. Feel most sad that the kids are so young but they still talk about Granny and we look at photos. Although its odd I'm feeling ok xx
Have an amazing trip!! Bit jealous! :)

Totally feels like yesterday, so odd, and no day goes by with out a thought. Feel most sad that the kids are so young but they still talk about Granny and we look at photos. Although its odd I'm feeling ok xx

I still struggle to look through pictures although I do have one on my bookcase in a frame which is always up. I do talk about her all the time though and since I've lost weight people are telling me how much I look like her which is nice :)
Oh I really need a holiday! Can't wait.

Am going to see the pet shop boys tonight at the O2 :) my boyfriend is a big fan so it's more for him but I know I'll enjoy it because I don't mind their music. He only got back from lads break to Prague at 1am this morning and he's working today so he's going to be shattered tomorrow!

I've decided for the next two weeks I'm going to try to be really good with my eating because I've got a new summer dress and a casual playsuit that I want to take with me to Canada but they're both quite tight around my hips and bum area - this is where my weight goes straight to when I put it back on! I know doing this in 12 days is asking for a miracle but I'm hoping sw mixed with squats/sit ups might help! Plus I've got 3 Zumba classes lined up within this time. Fingers crossed!

Tonianne, hope you enjoy your hols. I love to go to Canada. Just try to stay on plan - by cutting out junk and drink and you'll be amazed how quickly the weight will come off.

Enjoy the concert tonight.

Tonianne, hope you enjoy your hols. I love to go to Canada. Just try to stay on plan - by cutting out junk and drink and you'll be amazed how quickly the weight will come off.

Enjoy the concert tonight.

That's what I thought, I'm not a huge drinker but over the last few months with lots of social events it seems like I've drank some form of alcohol every weekend! No doubt that's contributed to some of my 7lb weight gain! And it is definitely, without a doubt, the little bits here and there that I've picked on for no reason really other than its there! So no more of that! :D

Thinking of you girls! **Big hugs**
It still hasn't sunk I'm about my nan...2 years in Sept it's still like a bad dream! :(

Had a sneak peak this morning and it's showing a 1lb loss...I know 1lb is hard to lose but I've been really good this week so it's disappointing when you don't get more! 1 day to go tho and I've got everything planned today so should be a good girl! Here's to a good loss at WI tomorro! x

Thinking of you girls! **Big hugs**
It still hasn't sunk I'm about my nan...2 years in Sept it's still like a bad dream! :(

Had a sneak peak this morning and it's showing a 1lb loss...I know 1lb is hard to lose but I've been really good this week so it's disappointing when you don't get more! 1 day to go tho and I've got everything planned today so should be a good girl! Here's to a good loss at WI tomorro! x

I always used to get disappointed with myself with a 1lb loss but if you think a regular bag of sugar is 1lb and how heavy that is then it really shows how much it is! Also its 28 weeks till christmas (when i would like to reach target) so 1lb a week until then is exactly 2stone. In the long run its good!

Flower67
I am also doing sw EE from home.Classes too expensive. I am on day 2 and skint as its near the end of the month, so its a bit of sw and starve lol.

Tinned spaghetti hoops

I know they’re free on Slimming World – but in terms of what’s in it, is it actually a relatively healthy food? I realise that cucumber or a bowl of melon may rank higher on the healthy food stakes however sometimes cucumber just will not satisfy my post-work appetite as soon as I run through the door……to the fridge.

So…..what are your thoughts on tinned spaghetti hoops? I eat tonnes of the stuff and am wondering if I should cut it out and opt for something else… but what!? It is my after work hunger pang savior!

Xx

Tinned spaghetti hoops

I know they're free on Slimming World - but in terms of what's in it, is it actually a relatively healthy food? I realise that cucumber or a bowl of melon may rank higher on the healthy food stakes however sometimes cucumber just will not satisfy my post-work appetite as soon as I run through the door......to the fridge.

So.....what are your thoughts on tinned spaghetti hoops? I eat tonnes of the stuff and am wondering if I should cut it out and opt for something else... but what!? It is my after work hunger pang savior!

Xx

I looooove spaghetti hoops! To make them abit better i always add some cherry tomatoes or mushrooms or something like that though

Another quick question - a scoop of full-fat cottage cheese, does anyone know if I can use this is a healthy extra? x x x

Another quick question - a scoop of full-fat cottage cheese, does anyone know if I can use this is a healthy extra? x x x

Haven't got my book with me. I would have thought full fat was a healthy extra. But you could have more if it was reduced fat or fat free. A bit like the amounts of cheddar cheese you can have

Back