DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning all xx

Had a meal out last night and was pretty good. Opted for salmon skewers which came with sweetcorn salsa, salad and boiled rice so I reckon free! I didn't get a pudding just had a couple of mouthfuls of my sister's. Quite proud of myself!!

Morning all,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on the thread :) I've been doing SW from home for a few months and have just joined Minimins for some extra support as my losses have slowed down a lot lately and I haven't been 100%.

Jenny809- Those Salmon Skewers with salsa sound heavenly! I might try something similar at home myself!

Welcome Dolly, minimins is fab. I couldn't have reached my target without it, everyone is so lovely and helpful. Do you do a food diary? Really helpful to see where you might be going wrong or improve on.

Salmon skewers were lush, just with lemon and orange slices, rocket salad, boiled rice and the salsa which was sweetcorn, red pepper and slices of grapefruit. Yum and free on ee I reckon!

Anyone used primula squeezy cheese before? Just read the fish pie recipe in sw mag, wondered if it's any good. All the recipes look lovely but some never turn out that great! Would love a creamy fish pie tho, might stick on the shopping list and give it a try xx

Mmm Jen your meal sounds lovely! :)
I'm feeling very positive at the minute! Doing a Green Day (I always do!) and had scrambled egg on toast (HexB) for brekki (synned the bit of butter on toast!) Leftover Quorn Spag Bol for lunch and going to have salt and pepper roast chicken (HexB) for tea with prob a jacket pot and salad or veg...Mmm!
I've also had a Freddo for a snack (5 syns) so trying to save some for the weekend! x

Really peeved 1lb on this week.. Just feels like its creeping up. I've not been really bad - had around 80 syns for the week and no wine since last Wednesday so I'm really confused and though not like me feeling really disheartened. It is star week and feeling bloated..

Yay, wi shows 6lbs loss! Sooo happy as have been 100% all week. Well I did eat a small amount of chocolate last night but a couple days of minimal syns so was ok. So 5.5lbs to go to get back to original target of 11stone then onto the 10s ;-)

Maybe that's your answer then...Star week can be different all the time some weeks I still lose but others I gain!
Also maybe 80 syns isn't enough?
Don't be hard on yourself and hopefully the scales will be good to u next week to compensate? x

1lb loss for me this week :)

I have similar experiences to you Tilly, star week has affected me both ways in the past. Try not to be too disheartened (not easy I know) and think about the week ahead where hopefully you will see a good loss.

Most definitely cos of star week hun, I can put on up to 5lbs in that week! Drink lots of water today and don't give up! xxx

I hope is that, just feel really grumpy now. I've had this coil put in and have felt bloated since, though I did have an infection too, that's cleared and straight into star week so guess not really had any time to settle down.
I've just cooked myself a big free breakfast of Linda mc sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled egg.
I tried 80 syns as I seem to be stuck lately, so I might try it again for a 'normal' week and see how it goes.. If not ill be back to 105!
Thanks ladies xx

Well done Jen - those holiday cheeky s are flying off! X

Prob is cos its star week or maybe time to change the plan you follow. I have been following ee for 14 weeks and 28.5lbs off if weight loss starts to become harder I am gonna try red, green or success express. X

Yay Jen must have been holiday bloat, although still waiting for mine to go from last year lol

Lou it'll be star week and sometimes it takes a week for your body to catch up with weight loss, stick with it hun xx

Back