DOING SW FROM HOME???

Friday's are always bad for me! A good wi followed by a blow out, altho I defy anyone that can make chocolate crispy cakes and not lick the bowl and consume some lol

Well done nik

Gpuk cravings usually only last for 20 mins so keep occupied, or keep something comfort foody but free in the freezer for if you feel like that, set a timer for 25 mins and tell yourself you'll have it afterwards, by then you'll most likely be past the craving anyway so it won't be needed...

Made the pasta n sauce quiche yesterday, lush, fillling and enough for three days lunches, defo make again..

Bought bargain scallops from asda last night.. reduced to 75 p, not cooked them before so going to cook them with some squid in some oyster sauce and have with stir fry noodles and chinese veg.... fingers crossed it comes out okay... was on plan for a green day today but can't turn down a bargain lol.. EE again so might make a rice pudding for supper later as I used my hex at breakfast...

Made a lovely iced frappe last night with hazlenut milk (Hex) coffee obviously and sweetner and topped it with light squirty cream which is 0.5 syns per 3 desertspoons :eek: think I'll make one again tonight, it felt really naughty :D

Thanks Li :)
I just need to stick with it but its so hard to stay focussed!
Off camping again for weekend! Made an amazing beef chuck chilli for tonight. Not strictly sw but only about 1syn per portion on EE :)
Shall enjoy today and not go mad and will EE the weekend I think..
Have good weekends ladies :) on the road and heading for no signal land on exmoor xx

Ooooh, I really LOVE scallops! Total bargain, well done.

Cooking kids tea now and gonna do a work out dvd whilst they eat. That way I can entertain them and not have them running around my feet lol xxx

Have fun Lou, I love camping but hubs keeps saying he's too old and eldest doesn't like people looking into the tent... I love just geting away for a couple of days like that though... too stressfull with that going on...

Jen thats the hardest bit fiiting in exercise with the kids around, get worse when they get older as they hog the TV then, I feel guilty and I'm wasting time I could be on the housework if I do it whilst they are at school though... dragged my execise bike out today though and managed 25 mins earlier watching TV , I want to try and do something each day if possible along with crunches and squats a couple of times a day too..

Friday's are always bad for me! A good wi followed by a blow out, altho I defy anyone that can make chocolate crispy cakes and not lick the bowl and consume some lol

That would be impossible haha... you could change cereal to a hex and count some of it as a healthy extra hahaha

Red days are great once you get your head around them, you get two hex's as well so it's like treating to yourself to extra things.. good luck xx

Well, had a sneaky peak (again!)
STS this week at the mo! While I shouldn`t complain, I just feel the losses are slowing to a standstill! :)

At this rate I`ll never reach the mini target I`d set myself. I`d like to lose 7lbs by my hols in August.
Been doing EE for some time. Simply cos it fits my lifestyle. Maybe it`s a bit too easy.

Gonna go through my old books for some ideas. Put myself on a red day today. So might mix it up a bit.
Perhaps 2 red, 2 green & 3 EE.

I did go out for lunch for my uncle`s birthday the other day. Main course of chicken salad was fine. But I did have starter of garlic mushrooms and a humungeous dessert of banoffee pie and ice cream. Might have something to do with it!:)

Right well I'm off on my weekend away hope the either stays nice!
Speak to u all Mon xx

So all my good advice to other people when they feel like bein naughty, well it went out the window yesterday when I had a wobble lol. I reckon I must have had at least 60 syns, I lost count. But I guess we all have a blow out every now and again and today is a new day, tomorrow is the past and I ain't gonna beat myself up about it. Got up this morning and had fruit for breakfast, did 5 miles on the cross trainer, then walked to work and back 4.8miles and had more fruit when I got home. Doin a red day I think lol, I had spaghetti Bol without pasta, instead of it I had peppers, onion, mushrooms, sweet corn and kidney beans, then berries and ff natural yoghurt. Now havin a cup of Green tea. Am I right in saying that a red day is one without carbs such as rice, potatoes, noodles and pasta, but you can have 2 he a&b's? Haven't had any he a&b's so if it isn't 2 it won't matter, guess I could get the book out and look it up myself lol. Anyway sorry for ranting on but I feel better now and think I will do a red day tomorrow again, but really want a bottle of wine. Have a good weekend everyone x

No, you can have carbs on a Red day but you have to either Syn them or have them as HEX's. At least you've got right back on track after your blow out. Well done for that!

I'm using my Syns today for a Maggi So Juicy sachet, a meringue nest and some mayo.

Careful hun, kidney beans aren't free on red! But yep, 2 hex's, love it!

Maggi sachets are really good on syns, normally 2/3 syns half a pack :)

Back