DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ah of course, I always use my hex's on cereal and bread so rule out anything else!

Hubby opened terry's chocolate orange, had a few segments :-( but it's Friday lol

Have done so well all week saying no to hotel chocolate choccies but get the chocolate orange out and game over lol

Am off to see Paloma Faith tomorrow, might get some bright red lipstick lol xxx

I just wanted to share that I went out for a meal last night... managed to stick to the plan as much as possible and stuck on diet coke!!.. walked to my local and still spent the night on diet coke! This is such a good turning point for me as I nornally drink and drink too much! Sw is helping me in so many ways. Although I feel guilty for eating out last night as I did have a few chips with my meal but I definitely saved myself by not drinking :) second weigh in at home Tuesday :)
Xx

I just wanted to share that I went out for a meal last night... managed to stick to the plan as much as possible and stuck on diet coke!!.. walked to my local and still spent the night on diet coke! This is such a good turning point for me as I nornally drink and drink too much! Sw is helping me in so many ways. Although I feel guilty for eating out last night as I did have a few chips with my meal but I definitely saved myself by not drinking :) second weigh in at home Tuesday :)
Xx
Well doe for staying away from drinks. Do not feel guilty about eating out. We need to treat ourselves from time to time. Also if you have been strict with yourself and your weight loss has slowed down a normal meal (with fat, butter, etc) will help things moving again.

Have a great day.

Got a quick question.

I'm trying to ensure I drink enough in the day (non-alcoholic!) I've got an old sw book which states you should have 6-8 glasses a day, including tea, coffee & diet drinks.

I always thought it excluded tea etc.

What does anyone else think?

I think they used to say to exclude tea/coffee as caffeine is not too good for dieters - water is better. But really tea and coffee is mainly water so it does count in your fluid intake. I try to drink water and fruit teas during the day and have hot drinks in the evening.

I drink a mix of tea and glasses of water. Atm I'm trying out the no sugar lemonade, as suggested on another thread, to see if that helps!

Oh crumbs I have wobbled so badly his weekend.. Camping is so hard, plus it was a birthday do so there was masses of food.. I've been rubbish.. :( I'm drinking a wine or two tonight as I'm stressing about our group bought shelter as a gust of wind managed to nearly send me and it over a hedge this afternoon! I'm stressing as the repair is going to be about £40 and between 10 that is a lot better than just us paying but I'm not sure we've ever had the conversation about whose responsible.. One of those so silly things that just makes you feel cross!
Anyway.. Tomorrow is a new day and I really really need to start losing some weight.. I've been too stuck for too long:(
Hope you've all had a good weekend
:)

Oh crumbs I have wobbled so badly his weekend.. Camping is so hard, plus it was a birthday do so there was masses of food.. I've been rubbish.. :( I'm drinking a wine or two tonight as I'm stressing about our group bought shelter as a gust of wind managed to nearly send me and it over a hedge this afternoon! I'm stressing as the repair is going to be about £40 and between 10 that is a lot better than just us paying but I'm not sure we've ever had the conversation about whose responsible.. One of those so silly things that just makes you feel cross!
Anyway.. Tomorrow is a new day and I really really need to start losing some weight.. I've been too stuck for too long:(
Hope you've all had a good weekend
:)

Try to de-stress and think tomorrow is a brand new day, I have my son's birthday party coming up and I know all the buffet food is going to be SO tempting, I am going to try and prepare some syn free snacks but also I'm only human and I'm not denying myself cake etc, just try not to beat yourself up too badly, lots of best wishes :)

Back