DOING SW FROM HOME???

Afternoon ladies.

Doing a red day chilli and serving it inside roasted peppers. Just stuck what to put with it other than salad might fill a small bowl with iceberg lettuce add some veg chilli and hex cheese. Any other ideas anyone?

Better day today but still feeling so bloated.
I went to soft play, avoided eating and have shoved some jacket spuds in for OH and I.. Think I shall have cheese beans and salad with it. I still have a hexB left or I could actually go EE today I suppose lunch was scrambled egg with tomatoes and mushrooms. Not had any syns yet today and can t decide whether its better to have a few, or go without after my bad weekend.. I have no idea how many syns I had..!
I just so want to get back on track and back to where I had got to.

Li chilli sounds great - yum with iceberg and cheese :)

Jenny809 said:
Friday's are always bad for me! A good wi followed by a blow out, altho I defy anyone that can make chocolate crispy cakes and not lick the bowl and consume some lol

Definitely I would not resist!!

ultrabluedress said:
Made a lovely iced frappe last night with hazlenut milk (Hex) coffee obviously and sweetner and topped it with light squirty cream which is 0.5 syns per 3 desertspoons :eek: think I'll make one again tonight, it felt really naughty :D

That sounds absolutely delicious, I'm going to try that. Have you tried the almond milk? Got some one order this week but wasn't sure how to use it!

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Can someone give me some inspiration for lunches on ee days? I usually have my hexb at breakfast and im getting really bored of salads and couscous and veg at lunch! I had noodles today which were nice, just losing abit of mid day inspiration!

I made some soup which was nice for a change, cumin, cayenne and turmeric gave it a lovely flavour and all super free! I usually have pasta salad and get bored with that!

Yeh i was thinking of making some soup but dont have everything in atm so that will have to wait till next week. I try to avoid pasta it gives me a massive carb bloat. Might try a roasted sweet potato tomorrow with salad

One of my *faves (breakfast or lunch) is the Linda mc rosemary and red onion sausages with baked tomatoes and mushrooms and a 'fried' egg (if I can be bothered!) I find the sausages are the most filling part, and still eating plenty of superfree :) it's good on red or green too :)

Narrowly avoided a snack stack with a grapefruit and an alpen light!

Last edited:
Day 2 of the 30 day squat challenge and I am in pain this morning, apart from my butt my knees are killing me, not sure I'm going make 30 days?!? Maybe I'll try the abs challenge instead..... although I've got a bad back too lol :)

One of my fables (breakfast or lunch) is the Linda mc rosemary and red onion sausages with baked tomatoes and mushrooms and a 'fried' egg (if I can be bothered!) I find the sausages are the most filling part, and still eating plenty of superfree :) it's good on red or green too

I still haven't tried the sausages, they don't have them in my Asda, must find them as would be useful to have something free and filling to hand.

They are great for a quick ish lunch of breakfast and being free on all plans they user very versatile! Hope you manage to find them!

Well, I did some googling last night (never sure whether a good thing!) but I just wanted to see if others had experienced the bloat that I am since having my IUD fitted. So it seems, though not medically recognised as a side effect, there are a lot of women who have had bloating and weight gain side effects but there are also people who say this has settled after a few months. So I am going to stick with it for a couple more months and see how it goes before I make any crazy decisions, and will continue sticking to SW, but I feel like I am going to have to work extra hard!
4lb has crept on since the lowest I have been this time round... And I am struggling to get that back off!

I have been thinking about having one fitted but my friend had told me she gained 7 lbs when she first had her's so I thought I would wait til I'm a bit nearer target before I go in for one, my doc is keen as I've been on the pill for years and my blood pressure is sometimes a bit high, hopefully dropping some weight will help with that as I really don't want medication, actually that is my main reason I'm doing sw this time as my weight is starting to affect my health which at 34 is a bit scary... well alot scary, had lots of problems last year with racing heartbeat and panic attacks which is something I never thought I would suffer from, after I ended up in hospital on holiday I knew I had to do something!

Hello all I'm back from my lovely weekend away!
Only downside is I was so naughty and did not stick to plan 1 tiny bit Fri-Mon which means the scales aren't gunna be good to me this week...Feel really bloated :( Think I'm gunna get * week this week too (It's hard to know with coming off the pill so we'll soon see!) Not trying to make excuses but I'm being good from today so that's a good thing! x

Chloe - Yeah 1/2 syn each x

image-2192716304.jpg

Here's the syns for the Maggi Sauces! x

I have been thinking about having one fitted but my friend had told me she gained 7 lbs when she first had her's so I thought I would wait til I'm a bit nearer target before I go in for one, my doc is keen as I've been on the pill for years and my blood pressure is sometimes a bit high, hopefully dropping some weight will help with that as I really don't want medication, actually that is my main reason I'm doing sw this time as my weight is starting to affect my health which at 34 is a bit scary... well alot scary, had lots of problems last year with racing heartbeat and panic attacks which is something I never thought I would suffer from, after I ended up in hospital on holiday I knew I had to do something!

Oh crumbs, I would perhaps wait til you're happy with weight before going for it. I think it'll be worth it, just feel like its an added battle ATM with all the other med side effects an lack of being able to exercise!
Sound like the weight loss will help with other stuff defo :) keep at it my lovely :)

Shattered tonight! Had to drive the 30 mins to the Glastonbury site at Pilton to collect my pa and bro who are crew, to then drive to Salisbury to collect dads VWcamper then back home! So 2 hr round trip has worn me out! Totally jealous of them and Glasto this year having not been bothered for years so thinking I may have to find some crew work next year!!

Had a better food day :) bit odd but on track :) x

Last edited:
1.5lbs on for me this week but I was expecting a gain!
Here's to next week! x

I know but I had probs with the scales again this morning (different weights) so I'm running with that and hoping to lose it next week! x

Back