DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone. Just to let you know the co-op ate doing a great deal on strawberries. 2 punnets for £2 so good for stocking up on your free food! Plus they have meringue nests for £1 so I've been making low sun Eton mess'. Have a good day everyone.

Made some changes this week as I was fed up with several STS`s

Changed my wi day to Wednesday form Saturday. Wednesday was wi day when I went to group, so even though I`m a stay at home girl now, I`ve changed it back. Also, been doing red days since Saturday as well. If only to mix things up a bit.

Clearly the changes suit me! Did my wi at Boots (as always!) Let out a yell and frightened the poor assistant!
4lb loss!! :) Think I`ll continue red days for a while to see how I get on. So far, I`ve found I`m eating even more than I did on EE (if that`s possible!)

The carb belly seems to be reduced as well. Don`t look six months pregnant, minor miracle at my age! (looks more like four months now!) :)

Any red day meal ideas would be appreciated. Don`t want to get fed up with salad and don`t like cous-cous!

I know I`m fussy!! :D

Made some changes this week as I was fed up with several STS`s

Changed my wi day to Wednesday form Saturday. Wednesday was wi day when I went to group, so even though I`m a stay at home girl now, I`ve changed it back. Also, been doing red days since Saturday as well. If only to mix things up a bit.

Clearly the changes suit me! Did my wi at Boots (as always!) Let out a yell and frightened the poor assistant!
4lb loss!! :) Think I`ll continue red days for a while to see how I get on. So far, I`ve found I`m eating even more than I did on EE (if that`s possible!)

The carb belly seems to be reduced as well. Don`t look six months pregnant, minor miracle at my age! (looks more like four months now!) :)

Any red day meal ideas would be appreciated. Don`t want to get fed up with salad and don`t like cous-cous!

I know I`m fussy!! :D

Well done great loss x

Oh god not such a great day today, it was a birthday at work and I was force fed a slice of cake lol although as I made it, it would have been a shame if I didn't taste it and it was soooo good, 3 weeks without sugar, so it tasted so good! Only problem is it's lying like a rock in my tummy now!! Oh well walked 2.5km on Tuesday and doing another 4km on Friday so hopefully not too much damage done! Granny I know what you mean I am also a sufferer of carb belly, trying to stay away from bread, cake and biscuits... where possible, potatoes, pasta and rice don't seem to be as bad for some reason??? :)

Last edited:
Bread and cake have sugar which is refined carbs and that is the worst. Normally the more complex the carb the better - more full feeling, less carb bloat.

Had a bit of a naughty dinner tonight, had new potatoes with a little herb butter and pork chop, no fat as I didn't don't like it, but I did make gravy with the fat/juices but omg was amazing and had only used 4 syns today so hopefully not too much damage?! Off out to lunch tomorrow with my bestie who is also doing sw so we're going to nandos to have lots and lots if chicken :D

That doesn't sound toooo naughty!
I had a sort if stuffed marrow with some bolognaise that was in the freezer with cheese on top. Was quite yum:)
Just got back from college and having a highlights and an alpen light for my cheeky evening treat mmmm :)
Feeling so much less bloated since last Fridays awful weigh in.. Fingers crossed for the morning.. Will be interesting to see what impact the coil *week actually had!

Tis v quiet Grannie.. Where is everyone?!

Im here! Just not much to report really atm! Weigh in in morning, expecting a gain as a result of my very very bad weekend last weekend. Im going away next week aswell for my bfs birthday, dreading it in a way because i really dont wanna go crazy and put on loads of lbs, which can easily happen for me!

Im here! Just not much to report really atm! Weigh in in morning, expecting a gain as a result of my very very bad weekend last weekend. Im going away next week aswell for my bfs birthday, dreading it in a way because i really dont wanna go crazy and put on loads of lbs, which can easily happen for me!

Know what you mean I'm trying to be really good atm but have my son's birthday party coming up and then holiday but don't want to pile on the pounds as then it's Xmas and I have a special little dress in mind as a surprise to my work colleagues lol as I always wear black and this one is bright pink!!! Just want to look totally different!! :) I think you either have to just go with it, try and make healthy choices and take some low syn snacks or say bugger it have a blast but get straight back on plan asap......... I say that but I'm a great one for thinking well that's that then and burying my head in shame.... or in a bucket of kfc :D

Haha i know what you mean. Im at home for summer but moving back to uni in october and would have like to have got a big chunk if weight off by then for when i go back. I think ill be good all next week but just have a few treats on his actual birthday, hopefully one day off plan wont hurt too much

Hi ladies, I'm back!! Just thought if pop by and say hello.

Back in plan fully for the next 10 weeks until my wedding...I CAN DO THIS!! Lol

Ooh congratulations, a wedding, how lovely, best of luck. If I ever lose a ton of weight I'd love to renew my vows in a big meringue dress lol I wasn't able to have one as I got married abroad and it just wouldn't have made it on the flight! :)

2.5lb off and back in the game :)
I have 6.5 to lose to get where I want to be and I do not want to see things creeping again!
Thanks for always being here peeps:)

Back