DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well I can't remember if I posted last week but I still managed to lose 1lb after a messy weekend in Brighton! This week I was more on it, got back into the gym and also trying running when I can't get to the gym and lost another 2lbs (total of 8 lbs in 3 weeks). My target is to lose 2 stone in total, but I don't think I will manage that before our wedding in October :confused:

Well I can't remember if I posted last week but I still managed to lose 1lb after a messy weekend in Brighton! This week I was more on it, got back into the gym and also trying running when I can't get to the gym and lost another 2lbs (total of 8 lbs in 3 weeks). My target is to lose 2 stone in total, but I don't think I will manage that before our wedding in October :confused:

I want at least another stone off before me wedding which is beginning of September. 10 weeks...?

A 4km walk this morning and later on day 6 of the squat challenge, actually starting to feel quite fit... ish. Feel very tired now though and the weather isn't helping! Off out for lunch soon :)

Well and truly fell off the wagon, this week. Had a bad day on Tuesday, followed by not quite such a bad day (but only just inside 15 syns) then got sent on a training course. the morning went well - I had my porridge with a teaspoon of maple syrup and felt well set up for the day. Then there was no coffee on arrival (I'd been up since five following not getting home from work till 11.30 the night before) and I NEEDED coffee. So off to cafe for a semi-skimmed capp (even though I had already allocated my HexA to milk for my porridge and one tea and one coffee in the day). Ho well - needs must and all that. Then lunch... veggie option was bread, cheese, crisps and cake. Oh no. I was hungry and I scoffed it. The cheese is OK, kept to what I know is around my Hex allowance, and I went for the brown bread, but FAR too much to fit into my HEx. So when the biscuits came out in the afternoon, I succumbed as I was already beaten. My syns yesterday weighed in at about 31 following Tuesday's 21 :(

I think I'm back on track today, but I feel I let myself down this week. Just needed to get it out there and 'own up' as it were so I take some accountability and get back to it.

sorry if you actually bothered to read all that - it's VERY dull.

Well and truly fell off the wagon, this week. Had a bad day on Tuesday, followed by not quite such a bad day (but only just inside 15 syns) then got sent on a training course. the morning went well - I had my porridge with a teaspoon of maple syrup and felt well set up for the day. Then there was no coffee on arrival (I'd been up since five following not getting home from work till 11.30 the night before) and I NEEDED coffee. So off to cafe for a semi-skimmed capp (even though I had already allocated my HexA to milk for my porridge and one tea and one coffee in the day). Ho well - needs must and all that. Then lunch... veggie option was bread, cheese, crisps and cake. Oh no. I was hungry and I scoffed it. The cheese is OK, kept to what I know is around my Hex allowance, and I went for the brown bread, but FAR too much to fit into my HEx. So when the biscuits came out in the afternoon, I succumbed as I was already beaten. My syns yesterday weighed in at about 31 following Tuesday's 21 :(

I think I'm back on track today, but I feel I let myself down this week. Just needed to get it out there and 'own up' as it were so I take some accountability and get back to it.

sorry if you actually bothered to read all that - it's VERY dull.

Hey don't be so hard on yourself!
That's what this place is so good for :) and everyone listens to each other!

I recon that doesn't sound too bad in the circumstances - it's so hard when there are temptations or things are out of your control. I remember when I was working and doing SW previously conferences no training courses were a nightmare - you could try taking your own salads/lunch if it happens again? But totally sometimes you just don't want to stand out cos your on a 'diet'.. So even if you took an emergency tub of chopped veg or aim for a free breakfast like fruit and yog or Linda mc sausages with grilled toms and mushrooms - gives a bit more leeway then.. Or have a green day perhaps so you have the extra HE for whole meal bread (assuming you we're doing EE?)

You could also reduce syns to say 5-10 for the next couple of days to compensate a bit :)
Good luck and well done :)

Afetrnon ladies much to catch up on here as always xxx

Busy week not had much time to drop in and say Hi grrr

3lb off for me this week and slimmer of the week, maybe classes are working for me we'll see lol 8lbs off since I started 3 and a bit weeks ago...

Have a good afternnon ladies off to play catchy up here...

Hey don't be so hard on yourself!
That's what this place is so good for :) and everyone listens to each other!

I recon that doesn't sound too bad in the circumstances - it's so hard when there are temptations or things are out of your control. I remember when I was working and doing SW previously conferences no training courses were a nightmare - you could try taking your own salads/lunch if it happens again? But totally sometimes you just don't want to stand out cos your on a 'diet'.. So even if you took an emergency tub of chopped veg or aim for a free breakfast like fruit and yog or Linda mc sausages with grilled toms and mushrooms - gives a bit more leeway then.. Or have a green day perhaps so you have the extra HE for whole meal bread (assuming you we're doing EE?)

You could also reduce syns to say 5-10 for the next couple of days to compensate a bit :)
Good luck and well done :)

Thanks thumbelloulou, that's a good idea - if I'd not been up at 5, I'd probably have done the packed lunch thing - those are great ideas for yummy lunches. I'm actually perpetually on green on account of being veggie, but I tend to use up my HEx allowances FAR too easily. I'd not cope without them :D

Well just got in from a girly night at my friends. I was driving to cut down on syns.

Had asparagus wrapped in Parmaham, bees burgunoiun with lots of veg and 1 new potato and some chocolate cheesecake.

How many syns do you think??

Off to Boxercise class at 9am to try and work some of it off!! ?

Hey all! Been super busy so not much time on here or on plan :-( sw seems to be slipping out of my control and I hate it. On * week so that doesn't help the motivational levels!

Charl is fine! Off plan a bit I think but as we speak she'll be covered in mud in a tent at Glastonbury!!!

:-D

Hey all! Been super busy so not much time on here or on plan :-( sw seems to be slipping out of my control and I hate it. On * week so that doesn't help the motivational levels!

Charl is fine! Off plan a bit I think but as we speak she'll be covered in mud in a tent at Glastonbury!!!

:-D
Hey Jen. I know the feeling. Having the worst tummy ache as result of bad food day yesterday. Have a great day.

Hi Rosie, I did so well last year, not sure what's wrong with me. I am not putting that weight back on but finding it hard to say no to the naughty foods! How's you? Have you got another job now? xx

Hi Rosie, I did so well last year, not sure what's wrong with me. I am not putting that weight back on but finding it hard to say no to the naughty foods! How's you? Have you got another job now? xx
I feel the same - not putting on weight but have been going off plan at least once a 4 weeks. After this tummy ache I am going to stick to plan. Really want to lose 1/2 stone before hols in Aug/Sept.

I am fine and working at the moment and loving my work.

Have a great weekend - at last the sun has come out.

God I am more jealous of Glastonbury this year.! Mainly cos I think my kids could really cope with it now :) they at seasoned campers and I just think next year.......!
Weird day today as I lost my lovely mum a year ago.. I've had a lush day with the kids and managed to see my oh while working at the local armed forces day.. Weather been beautiful so invited the neighbours for an impromptu BBQ:)

I hear you both Jen and Rosie- having lost the necessary 10lb, im really struggling to lose the ideal extra half stone- summer is so hard for that!

Much loveliness to all xx

Just thought I would share this with you all :)

Picture on the left is me this time last year (one on the right). And then the picture on the right is me this afternoon. What a difference a year makes!
Wow Jodieboo what a difference. Well done for such an amazing achievement. Be proud and happy. xx

Back