DOING SW FROM HOME???

Sooooo....another write off week for me! :(
Can't get back into it after my 2lb loss a few weeks ago! :(
x

Urgh, today wasn't so good! I have counted cals instead as my sis treated me to lunch... Probably not as bad as I think..
Well, bad enough.. But hand cut chips, half a bun, a falafel burger and a bit of halloumi... I could argue it was fairly green... But onion rings should not have fitted Ito the equation! Well and truly sabotaged!
Have had a really I stressy day with my step dad and now drinking a wine or two. Just gonna have some plain salad for dinner and some lemon water and then an early night!
X

Hi! I've just started slimming world today! Doing it myself from home, roped the hubby in too so hoping all goes well!
I'm quite a sweet tooth so any low sun or free desert ideas would be great!
Once kids go to bed I just sit and pick!
Hopefully it's the start of a new me!

Hi! I've just started slimming world today! Doing it myself from home, roped the hubby in too so hoping all goes well!
I'm quite a sweet tooth so any low sun or free desert ideas would be great!
Once kids go to bed I just sit and pick!
Hopefully it's the start of a new me!

Welcome and good luck Lauren!

What plan are you doing?

I quite often save an alpen light bar, which is half a hexB or 3 syns and a cadburys highlight for the evening (2 syns) which feels really naughty! But it's not! The alpen lights are worth stocking up on when they are on offer.

Fat free fromage frais or Greek yogurt with sweetener and chopped fruit is good - and meringues are low syn too so you can mix a crumbled one of those in to feel really naughty!

:)

Just back from my first polefit class, and OMG I am gunna hurt tomoro! I had a bad start to the day as well.. a kinder bueno sneaked up and got me.. But for that minor blimp, I've had one hobnob as well for 3.5 syns so all in all, not a great day but not the worst!

Oh wow, how was it? I've been thinking about giving it a go but I'm such a wimp!

I'm doing the extra easy one I joined before Xmas and failed miserably not because I couldn't do it but because I couldn't be bothered! Since put a stone on, moved away from family and friends to a new area and have give in to my old friend comfort eating!
Thanks for the ideas! Will have to stick up going shopping tomorrow!!

Hi I started doing sliming world from home last Wednesday, joined the class in January and lost a stone but went away in feb then struggled to get to class with work so put it back on. Going to give this a go as I struggle to get to a class

Welcome newbies, you'll find this site and especially this thread invaluable! Sw is totally doable from home, we are the best pretty much 24hr support group going lol

Am on it today, enough messing about. I can feel my uniform getting tighter so my butt is severely kicked! Who's with me?!! ;-)

I WILL be 10 stone by Christmas, if not before!

Welcome newbies, you'll find this site and especially this thread invaluable! Sw is totally doable from home, we are the best pretty much 24hr support group going lol

Am on it today, enough messing about. I can feel my uniform getting tighter so my butt is severely kicked! Who's with me?!! ;-)

I WILL be 10 stone by Christmas, if not before!

You can do it!
I am aiming for 10stone too Jen, Definitely hope before Xmas too:)
I need a big butt kick too!

:)

hi,

heard about slimming world through a friend who has taught me a few basics about a plan (superfree,free and healthy extras) and it sounded such an obvious way to lose weight that i thought i'd try it. i bought a slimming world magazine and saw that they have different food plan, red, green and extra easy. I'm now very confused! im not sure which i should be following or how many syns im allowed a day!

ive lost 3st since i had my daughter( 3 years ago!!) but now the numbers on the scales are going up instead of down

thankyou xx

Well done on your losses so far. Which plan you choose depends on the type of food you like and how your body reacts to different types of food. You should have between 10 and 15 syns, again the exact number depends on how you metabolise food. Most people seem to aim for 10. Green days is mainly carbs - eg pasta. Red days mainly protein eg meat and extra easy is a combination of both. Most people start on EE as it is easier to manage. I tend to stick to red because I lose weight faster that way but use my syns for carbs rather than for treat foods. The best of luck with it :)

Hi all, first week back on it. Had a bad week with meal cooked by a friend on Friday and BBQ but still managed to lose 2lb.

Hoping i can manage that for the next 10 weeks.

Booked some PT sessions 2 mornings a week, and doing 3 Boxercise classes and hoping to fit a run in. If I don't lose after all that, not sure what else to do!

Had to wi today as I wouldn't have time tomorrow.

I'm beside myself, I'm so happy! :)
Another 2lb loss! :)

6lbs in 2 weeks is unheard of for me!

Go red days!! :)

Well done GrannieA!!!
Excellent work!
X

Back