DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good work grannie :-D you into the 9s now?! xx

Yup! In the 9's, JUST!

Feels like meeting up with a long lost friend!

Thanks everyone!

Well done on your losses so far. Which plan you choose depends on the type of food you like and how your body reacts to different types of food. You should have between 10 and 15 syns, again the exact number depends on how you metabolise food. Most people seem to aim for 10. Green days is mainly carbs - eg pasta. Red days mainly protein eg meat and extra easy is a combination of both. Most people start on EE as it is easier to manage. I tend to stick to red because I lose weight faster that way but use my syns for carbs rather than for treat foods. The best of luck with it :)

Thankyou so much! EE sound the best for me but I'm sure i can try red/green further down the line depending on progress. im hoping this works for me as i can never stick to a diet and got into the habit of giving up 'until next week' whenever i gave in. I've found a thread that mentions Superspeed foods and im hoping that will bump up results too! Has anyone els found the superspeed foods helpful?

Definitely Dani, the more superfree and superspeed the better! Altho, careful with too much fruit as full of sugar, even tho it's natural sugar, can slow down people's losses. You will find out what foods your body copes with. Good luck, ask anything you like xxx

Quorn slag Bol for tea. Yum yum!!

Hahaha! Made me chuckle 'Slag Bol!'

Well good news for me this week - 1.5lbs off!! :D
Really don't know how as I've been really naughty but I'm taking it and running haha!
Must have been bad bloat last week?! x

OMG just realised...it's 2.5 I've lost! I was 10st1.5 now I'm 9st13lbs...wow :D x

Thanks Grannie!
Yeah but I got down to 9st9.5 earlier this year and that feels even better so can't wait to get back to that or a bit lower haha x

P.s Welll Done on your loss this week! Your overall weight loss is fab! x

Well done!
I've been eating loads on the EE, I've had scrambled eggs and bacon at abput 11 and just had peach but I just feel constantly hungry? Not sure why? I'm eating lots, maybe it's because I ate a lot of carbs such as sandwiches etc before? Anyway just bought lots of eggs so gonna make a quiche up and fridge it for when I fancy a snack!

Thanks Grannie!
Yeah but I got down to 9st9.5 earlier this year and that feels even better so can't wait to get back to that or a bit lower haha x

I know how you feel!:)

Got down to 9.10or something like that a couple of years ago and let it all creep back up again. I`ve set myself the ridiculous target of 8st10lb!
When I restarted sw I thought it was doable. My problem is that come wintertime I don`t want to go for walks and just hibernate with loads of food that are bad for me!:) (note to self: must do better!)

I only started having weight issues when I turned 40! Til then I was a skinny thing (wish I still was!):)

When I left school (back in the dark ages lol) I was 7st10lb. No way I`ll ever be that size again!!

I know how you feel!:)

My problem is that come wintertime I don`t want to go for walks and just hibernate with loads of food that are bad for me!:) (note to self: must do better!)
!

Omg that is so me!! I like the summer and summer fruits and getting out in the fresh air and then in the winter it's hot water bottles, duvet and sitting in front of the tv with a big bag of munchies :D

Yay, scales showing 2lb loss so far this week! Just 4lbs to get back to target then onwards and downwards! Bit miserable out today, typical cos have a day with the boys! Picnic anyway, be it outside or the lounge floor lol xx

Ok someone needs to save me. I have gone completely AWOL. Been away this week for boyfriends birthday and everything you could possibly think that is bad for you iv had, pastries, curry, wine, croissants, chicken pie, everything! I know i should face the damage but im not gunna weigh in morning because i know that iv put weight on this week and if i see it there in front of me it'll just upset me and make me not wanna try anymore. Im just going to pretend this week never happened and start fresh tomorrow and face the damage next week

Back