DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just weighed in STS this week. I know that weight loss gets more difficult when you gwet closer to target.
Suppose I`ll have to try and mix things up a bit!

Sts is still a good thing Grannie :) you've done fab lately!
How close are you now?

I've been flapping in the same spot for three months, but thanks :)
Everything crossed for tomorrow after two fast days this week.. Sticking to SW in between days - have very much enjoyed my red day today :)

Been for next appt at hospital re the back. I still feel none the wiser but seen my scans!
He was a spinal surgeon- said he didn't think it was anything sinister which is reassuring, but now more tests... New MRI to compare to the one three months ago, more bloods and a urine...
Thankfully I didn't have to take a form for the MRI, they will just call me which means they can fit it in quicker I think.
I am generally quite optimistic with these things but feel a little deflated.. On some ways didnt help that the pain is having a good day.. Joked its cos I'd been sunbathing an therefore resting but he said the warmth can often help with inflammation. Dunno, maybe I was expecting a miracle!

Sorry for rant.. !

Glad it's Friday tomorrow :) x

Well Done on STS Grannie as it is hard to STS!

Good Luck for WI tomorro Lou! You'll be fine! :) x

Well Done Chloe that's fab!!

Well were over the moon...Got the keys to our 1st home today!! Ecstatic!! :D xx

No not yet possibly next weekend!! Eek!!
Got a few things to do 1st like scrape walls, redecorate, new flooring, new bathroom, new kitchen etc. But if we get most of the decorating done and the bathroom we will move in and get the kitchen done in the next few weeks!! :D So happy! x

I'm thinking of giving this a go but don't have my confidence can anyone give me some clues about how to do it x

Hiya, wasn't on much yesterday as had a works night out, the only thing on the menu was pizza and chips with dips! So I decided to weigh 2 days early and then hopefully I would lose anything I gained?!? Anyway 2lbs gone! so that's my first stone said goodbye to, never want to see it again! Wore some cropped trousers out last night that haven't fit me for at least 2 years so mega happy :D . Tilly how exciting, nothing like getting your 1st home, mine is back at the 'needs decorating' stage but no money in the budget!

Hi been doing SW at home on my own for a while although went to a group last year. This is a great place to get information and tips but it also lets you know your not on your own. Wish I'd found it before.

Thank you x

I've just started sw at home also just found this web site have been looking so far it looks good !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all I started SW in January and have lost 2 stone so far but stopped going to group 4 weeks ago and have put 4lb back on!! I find it really hard to manage work and group every week so have joined this group hoping that posting my results weekly will motivate me again.

Welcome to our new members! Everyone here is Fab and so resourceful. You will get all the support of a group here.

I've just got back from 10 days all inc in Gran Canaria, had the most amazing time and celebrated my birthday and wedding anniversary whilst I was there. Dreading Wednesday WI to see the damage on the scales! Back on plan from tomorrow and going to restart the food diary too!

Welcome all the Newbies!
Everyone is lovely here were all great friends now!
Some of us have 'known' eachother for over a year now and withnee people joining us all the time it's nice getting to know them! Anything you wanna know just ask if we don't know the answer we'll find it for ya!

Good Luck!!

I'm so achey today from being at the house yesterday! Got loads more to do today...no rest for the wicked ay!
Just got to think of the end result!
Diet (5:2 at the minute) was going well until yesterday but I'm sure I'll be back on track today/tomorro! :) x

Well my daughter gave me some books and I decided to do it myself at home as cant afford the class, and also i work away for two weeks of every month, so not in one place all the time. I am Soooooo glad I found this site though. Its very inspiring, and gives me my dailf fix of help at a time when its convenient to me.

Back