DOING SW FROM HOME???

hi, i've just started doing SW at home. there are no groups near me and with 3 kids i don't have the time or money to attend the groups. hoping to lose 2st before my wedding in may x

Welcome Cameo and Kirsty!

Kirsty that is defiantly very achievable!

x

Calorie counting not working, I feel like my body thinks its being deprived so its holding onto every little morsal I give it!
Going back to the old faithful SW from today.

Just starting from home, got all my books ready and am determined to do this! I turned down a G.B, I want to do this on my own, I got myself these extra pounds, I can most certainly lose them again, walking is very difficult in this heat for me, but I'm struggling on regardless! Any one got a pdf of a empty food diary that I could have to print out and make copies of? Even just a similar template will do :) x

Just starting from home, got all my books ready and am determined to do this! I turned down a G.B, I want to do this on my own, I got myself these extra pounds, I can most certainly lose them again, walking is very difficult in this heat for me, but I'm struggling on regardless! Any one got a pdf of a empty food diary that I could have to print out and make copies of? Even just a similar template will do :) x

Welcome! I dont think there is a set way to do a food diary that i know of. Everyone on here just records their diary in their own way. So breakfast, dinner, tea, hexas and hexbs and syns. Have a look at the food diaries on here theyre great for inspiration

I'm also doing it from home as my consultant left over a year ago ( I wasn't back on sw at the time) and the area manager has taken over her group and she is nasty, yet to hear anything positive about her., she was my very first consultant when I started 11 yes ago and she is horrid. X

Ohhhhh :mad: I'm so annoyed with myself just can't seem to get back on sw since my pizza night on Friday! Had too many syns on Sat and was doing ok Sun then gave into pudding and then today was doing ok until the left over nibbles from Fri appeared at work and I was weak :banghead: grrrr need to pull myself together. Please feel free to kick me 'virtually' up the back side!!!!

Anyone know the syns for Asda 50% less fat garlic baguette?
Been so good all day with just free food and did the hardest hour at Boxercise, I was dripping like I'd just got out the shower and was shaking!! How did I cave so easily.

Have you got the packet?
I used to be able to eat whatever when I was kickboxing 3-4 times a week- I would always scoff post class! I'm sure you'll be Fine :)

Mfp shows 1/4 baguette is 115 cal so about 6 syns per 1/4.........

Me too! Just started day1. I am 14 looking to get to 11.7 by December!
Don't know what's come over me but even considered getting a treadmill for the garage to sweat this lard off!!
Classes always made me demotivated and worried I love the group here and listening to all experiences of weight loss and most inspirationally I'm not alone!

:)

Right new day today and I'm off work which makes it easier hopefully some kind person will have eaten all the nibbles by the time I get back to work on Thursday :) going to be ultra good today and have no more than 10 syns! Maybe even less??

Right new day today and I'm off work which makes it easier hopefully some kind person will have eaten all the nibbles by the time I get back to work on Thursday :) going to be ultra good today and have no more than 10 syns! Maybe even less??

Good luck!! Line drawn and movin on:)

1.5lbs off for me this week doing 5:2 which I'm made up about as I was really naught over the weekend but still done the 2 fast days last Mon & Tue :) x

Well done Tilly!!!x

Started slimming world from home yesterday. Now done a full day! Woohoo. Been at work though and started this on a whim lol so after a wee sleep this morning I am going to scour the net for as much info as I can as there is a couple things I cannot get ny head around. X

Back